PDA

View Full Version : I must be blessed.

Krystenw
02-07-2007, 12:35 PM
I guess I must be blessed. I told my wife when we started dating seriously about my "problem" and I guess she figured she could cure me. Which she did until several months after we got married. We were both the same size at the time. (Her clothes have shrunk Several sizes over the past 33 years). But when she came home early one day and I found had "borrowed" some of her undies and a house dress to do some work around the house while she was at work, she decided we needed to see a shrink. When she told my wife that there was no cure for me then my wife had to talk to her mother about it.
Nothing doing, the Mother-in-law had to tell the three sisters-in-law and then the wife and sisters-in-law had to cook up a skeem to meet the new sister. Which is quite a story in itself.
I guess what I'm trying to say is I'm thankfull that my wife is so understanding and I will definately get her another vase full of flowers for Valentines day.

Jodie_Lynn
02-07-2007, 12:44 PM
well, I'm glad you two (three? ) are getting along so well, but.....

Did she tell you she was going to tell her mother? Has she come to accept Krysten? It doesn't sound like she did at first.

Angie G
02-07-2007, 12:51 PM
make that red roses hun and you are blessed :hugs:
Angie

marie354
02-07-2007, 12:53 PM
Maybe go with pink roses... My SO just loves them.
:hugs:

Krystenw
02-07-2007, 01:00 PM
I didn't know that Mom knew anything about me until she ambushed me one day and we ended up going out and meeting my wife and new sisters for lunch. I don't think anything was ever said to the respective husbands. Anyway nothing has ever been said.
Before my father-in-law died he thanked me for taking such good care of his daughter.
Mom volunteers at a thrift shop and it seem when we go for a visit there is generally a dress or a skirt and blouse in the goody box for both me and my wife.

RobertaFermina
02-07-2007, 03:02 PM
The most wonderful things blessings - goodness that surpasses all expectations and understanding - it just comes home to roost !

I'm so touched and glad for you and the blessings of your happy home !

:rose: Roberta :rose:

danielle40I
02-07-2007, 03:17 PM
Krysten...what the hell..buy the green house and give all your girls flowers!

Dani

You are one lucky girl!

Nigella
02-07-2007, 03:35 PM
For anyone with an understanding SO, it is a blessing and a nightmare.

A Blessing = no more skulking around and rushing to change when you hear her arrive home.

A Nightmare = 2 of you saying "I have nothing to wear", 2 wardrobes to fill, and a fight over who wears the red lipstick tonight.

:heehee: :heehee:

susie evans
02-08-2007, 11:55 PM
it's nice to have suportive friends and relatives thanks for sharing :hugs:

susie

Billijo49504
02-09-2007, 12:09 AM
Hi, sounds lke everything is cool!!! Most of us are glad to hear any of us are having a good relationship with the family. Good luck and share the gossip with the sisters...BJ

Michelia
02-09-2007, 07:33 AM
I do not know I would do it if my SO was not supportive.

You are right about the flowers. Thanks for the reminder. Life has been busy and I have not been thinking about Valentine's. I will go and get some flowers.

Michelia

Marcie Sexton
02-09-2007, 07:44 AM
I just wished we all could be as lucky as you...for now personally my wife and a neice knows about marcie...

Ah perhaps some day......:hugs:

stevie b
02-09-2007, 07:49 AM
Its the right word`blessed`. Although my wife has accepted me waering underwear for many years 2 weeks ago after a chat she said she would take me out to but the full works, It was great, a weight lifted off me. Tomorrow we are going to buy wig and make up, she says it feels normal now (Ialways thought it was normal, but hey ho),