PDA

View Full Version : How to be "tricked" into public dressing

MillerCD
02-01-2005, 03:06 PM
Hi,

I am itching to get dressed in public soon. Other than Halloween, I have not had the opportunity to be dressed out of my house. I would love to do it in front of some of my friends, as I am comfortable with them. Although I am not ready to be public my that persona.

I am wondering if any one here has ever made a bet or a dare to get "forced" into being dressed? If you have what did you do and how did it go. I did lose a bet and have to wear pantyhose for a day and had fun...

any ideas?

Thanks!
C

Wendy me
02-01-2005, 03:09 PM
Hi,

I am itching to get dressed in public soon. Other than Halloween, I have not had the opportunity to be dressed out of my house. I would love to do it in front of some of my friends, as I am comfortable with them. Although I am not ready to be public my that persona.

I am wondering if any one here has ever made a bet or a dare to get "forced" into being dressed? If you have what did you do and how did it go. I did lose a bet and have to wear pantyhose for a day and had fun...

any ideas?

Thanks!
C

my frist time "he " bet wendy would not ...........she did..........and ...........
.............still..................is............ ........ :cool:

Tristen Cox
02-01-2005, 03:29 PM
Just a short Welcome to our forum. I'd love to be tricked but would rather be 'treated' to dressing out. Getting eager I am ;) Enjoy your time here. *hugs*

Love
Tristen

Julie York
02-01-2005, 03:43 PM
This is the short version.

Age 14. I was dared to dress up as a girl and walk from there to there....(about half a mile).

I did. Wig skirt tights.

Well two of us did! And 8 others came along for the laugh!!!!

So it does happen. Never did it since mind you..

Julie York
02-01-2005, 03:46 PM
Sorry nearly hijacked your thread.
Anyway, a bet or dare is the easiest and best excuse I can think of.

An even better one.... is to make up an imaginary bet with an imaginary friend and then get your real friends to be 'witnesses' that you did it. (Yeah, a guy I used to work with has bet me £100 etc etc)

(I'm a genius)

I tried this but they didn't believe me. Maybe I should have chosen a better imaginary friend than Bugs Bunny.

Wendy me
02-01-2005, 03:47 PM
mabey dubble dog dare your selfe????????????????????????????

or i dare you to dress up like the girl yuo know you are and go outside...........

let me know if that worked....................mabey a stroll through the north end..........

MillerCD
02-01-2005, 04:02 PM
Julie,

No worries, that is what I was looking for ideas, and stories of what happened when you were bet or dared, sorry I was not all that clear about it!

That is great that it worked that one time. I like the idea of imaginary friend, it maked me feel like a young kid again.

Wendy thanks for the dare, I will see what happens, I usually cannot turn down a dare!

Jennifer_G
02-01-2005, 04:06 PM
Hi C

why not make a bet yourself !! hang on . I have not gone mad.

In 2002 I Decided I wanted to go to have a makeover at a dressing service but being a wuss I never felt I had the nerve to go.

In April of that year I was watching the 2002 world snooker championship and I told myself that if Peter Ebdon won I would go and have my makeover by the end of the year.
(Peter Ebdon lives about 5 miles from me)

Guess wot ? he won. I'd made the bet so I felt I'd have to be true to myself and go along. I'm glad I did, I only just made my appointment before the end of the year as I promised in my own bet. I went on 20th December 2002.

It was the first time I'd ever been fully dressed with makeup.

So what I'm trying to say in a round about way is that push yourself to do what you want to do and you know is right.

Jeez I'm a waffling old looney ain't I?

Soz
Jennifer

Wendy me
02-01-2005, 04:10 PM
Wendy thanks for the dare, I will see what happens, I usually cannot turn down a dare!
mabey down copply squre or the north end..........prhapps a stroll through the common................. :p

paulaN
02-01-2005, 05:00 PM
the super bowl is coming bet against new england, make sure every one knows, your sure to loose. or win however you look at it.

Julie York
02-01-2005, 05:04 PM
Julie,

Or are you CHICKEN!!

Wendy me
02-01-2005, 05:28 PM
Or are you CHICKEN!!
me??????????????????? :p :p a chicken no way girlfreind i am a crossdresser..................................... :p

Julie
02-01-2005, 05:28 PM
Firstly, welcome Miller, I hope you enjoy it here.

Not really a bet but if I was your friend I'd wait until you were dressed en femme then throw your wallet out of the window, I bet you'd soon rush out to retrieve it pronto. :D

JJ

Julie York
02-01-2005, 05:40 PM
me??????????????????? :p :p a chicken no way girlfreind i am a crossdresser..................................... :p

Not yoooo! Sheesh!

Thingy! Tother one. Miller CD.

Wendy me
02-01-2005, 05:49 PM
Not yoooo! Sheesh!

Thingy! Tother one. Miller CD.
ok so like she has like fethers and like them wingey thingeys?????????? :cool:

tv_rachael
02-01-2005, 06:35 PM
I BET YOU TO GO OUT DRESSED

haha there u go

could always goto a rocky horror nite thing...

Vallari
02-01-2005, 08:17 PM
The only thing I do to force myself is to put a change of male clothing in my car's trunk before I leave en-femme - just in case anything comes up. It forces me to stay out longer and to get used to the feeling instead of being in the car the whole time. :) I'm waiting for that day though when I lock myself out of my car "accidentally"...;)

Holly
02-01-2005, 08:28 PM
I bet if you dress and go out in public, it will happen again...... and again...... and again.......... :D

racheal
02-02-2005, 07:49 AM
Welcome to the forum MillerCD, enjoy your stay with us. It would help when you find another Girl to dress up with - then you can help each other out to go out into public. I would be nervous as hell about it - but there may be a time when your urge just takes completely over and you see what happens. Good luck! :)

Wendy me
02-02-2005, 07:41 PM
i dobble dog no returns touched you last dare you ....................