PDA

View Full Version : removing hair?

burton31
02-07-2007, 03:22 PM
I would like to remove the hair from my pubic an anal area.Is there someway besides shaving?Like a cream. Thanks

michelleupnorth
02-07-2007, 03:27 PM
You could always burn it off. Just kidding (DON"T DO IT) I've used Nair for men but that burns too so be careful. Other than that all I can think of is professional help, which is probably safer

jessica.M
02-07-2007, 03:27 PM
really couldent tell you i would read the labels of creams before i put them their but other then that i dont no shaveing to me is the the next step so i guess jsut read the labels

PaulaJaneThomas
02-07-2007, 03:39 PM
You could always have a "crack and sack" wax job. Get it done by someone experienced though.

marie354
02-07-2007, 03:57 PM
I don't do the anel area for two reasons...
1. It's hard to see what you are doing, but it can be done.
2. The itching when it starts to grow back if you don't keep it shaved.
I shave everything else that I can see easily and keep it that way.
:hugs:

Dors
02-07-2007, 04:02 PM
I would like to remove the hair from my pubic an anal area.Is there someway besides shaving?Like a cream. Thanks

You could try sugaring , much like waxing only gentler!

Tasha Meredith
02-07-2007, 05:22 PM
I second the Nair for Men. It's the only "for men"-labeled product I buy for MTF purposes.

LisaMcall
02-07-2007, 05:50 PM
I shave the more delicate parts every other day and use Veet on the anal area once a week. Never had any problems with the Veet causing irritation. I have found that this keeps me smooth and I never get itchy or prickly.

Lisa

Alayna
02-07-2007, 06:29 PM
You could always have a "crack and sack" wax job. Get it done by someone experienced though.:lol2:

Paulacder
02-07-2007, 06:37 PM
I always shave. I have ben doing it so long it comes almost natural, however the Veet product sounds interesting, I might give it a try

Stephenie S
02-07-2007, 09:19 PM
Just be careful with the chemical stuff. That part of your body is pretty tender. Do a test area first and be ready to climb into the shower if things go wrong.

Steph

Jammie Lyann
02-07-2007, 10:32 PM
I have used Veet , to me works better than Nair, however DONT use lotions or an kind of soap for 24 hours afterward , bad juju :eek:

trannie T
02-07-2007, 11:14 PM
Any time you use chemicals in sensitive area, be careful! You can really light up your life.

Tasha Meredith
02-08-2007, 02:07 AM
Oh right, this was about those sensitive areas. I don't think there is a remedy other than shaving. Definately don't use a depilatory cream. Even manual razors I'm not too crazy about there.

ManonJaree
02-08-2007, 05:12 AM
You could try IPL, Intense Pulse Light (this is how it is called here in the Netherlands, dont know about the US). It flashes a bright light pulse which causes the fluids in the hair follicles to solidify which prohibits new hair to grow. Their are also non crossdressers that wants hair removed from shoulders, back and even their bottom. Most girlfriends or wifes wouldn't mind if you would do a bit of this hair removal.

Sugar01
02-08-2007, 06:10 AM
I've used Nair Bikini for those areas.

Robin Leigh
02-08-2007, 09:55 AM
Dry shaving (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=535591#post535591) is very good for those tricky areas. Dry shaving will prevent nicking & rashes. Take your time, and don't try to get all the hair on your first session.

For these areas, I use plenty of talcum powder, and I generally use an unmodified single blade razor. It's a bit scary using a bare blade when you can't see what you're doing. :)

Robin

janedoe311
02-08-2007, 03:41 PM
They can burn. I have sensitive skin and would love to remove hair. I wonder about a cream that "eats" the hair at the roots would do to my skin.

We all are different I have light and thin hair but is really holding on. I tried nads and it would not pull out. There are self waxing kits and everyone has their own experience with them.

So you know you skin type and hair type.

PS some people do like creams, but most I have seen in forums say they either do nothing or leave burns that took days to go away.