PDA

View Full Version : Yesterday

Jo Anne
02-07-2007, 04:33 PM
Although my experience isn't unique here, and although I've been predominantly a lurker on this board, I thought it might be time to share some personal feelings.

I had yesterday off, with the house to myself. Hadn't dressed in quite a while, and then it was mostly just some lingerie for short periods of time. Yesterday, I took a bath and shaved my legs. Then did my hair en femme (I have long hair - just need to brush it differently) and put on some lipstick.

By this time, I really started to relax - something that I'd forgotten happens to me whan I dress. It used to be somewhat sensual and sexual to wear silk and satin, but now it's more just feeling good and at peace with myself.

I put on a pair of black thigh-highs and admired my legs in the mirror. I think my legs are my nicest feminine asset. Matching thong and full - but short - slip came next. Then black cloth sandals with 2" heels. Blue blouse with a black mini skirt and I was done.

Spent a few hours just being me, with the house all to myself. It was a good day. Hope to get around to taking some photos and posting them here. Soon.

marie354
02-07-2007, 05:03 PM
Sounds like a wonderful time to me.
I can remember doing exactly that before my SO let me go "what-ever - when-ever"...
No one would be home for a few hours and I took full advantage of the time. I always hated it when it came time to take it all off again.
Sometimes the SO would come back early, so I'd jump into the bathroom and start the shower. (cold water at first till I was ready to jump in and wash up.)
She'd holler thru the bathroom door asking if I had fun while she was gone. She knew what I did when she was out of the house.
:hugs:

RobertaFermina
02-07-2007, 05:08 PM
Gosh that sounds Great!

I made a huge and embarassing error at work yesterday and it just got all cleared up. It still burns.

I could sure use the grace and release of such a day off !

Enjoy!

:rose: Roberta :rose:

linnea
02-07-2007, 05:12 PM
What a terrific day! thanks for sharing it with us. I'm looking forward to a day like that some time in the next couple of months, but they are too few and too far between. When you have them, though, they are really great!