PDA

View Full Version : should I support my crossdressing son? im not a cd myself

pantyhoseluvva101
02-07-2007, 05:53 PM
my son is 13 years of age he dresses at home and puts on my stuff when I'm not home, he says he likes it and I dont know what to do, support him or what, like what should I do??
what are ur opinions on it?

Julogden
02-07-2007, 06:03 PM
he dresses at home and puts on my stuff when I'm not home, he says he likes it and I dont know what to do, support him or what, like what should I do??
In the title of your current posting, it says" "should I support my crossdressing son? im not a cd myself"

Strange, in this posting, http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=709465 , you ARE a crossdresser.

This one too: http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=741154#post741154

Quite a transformation.

Carol

Eugenie
02-07-2007, 06:08 PM
he dresses at home and puts on my stuff when I'm not home, he says he likes it and I dont know what to do, support him or what, like what should I do??
Just a few questions:

What age is your son ?

Did he spontaneously speak to you about his X-dressing or did you have to push him to speak to you?

Do you have other children, in particular very young ones?

Your subject says "I'm not a CD", so you must be his mother. So what does his father think about his son's x-dressing?

How do you feel that he uses your own clothes?

As you see, it is difficult to answer your question without some additional background...
:hugs:
Eugenie

marie354
02-07-2007, 06:09 PM
Yes, I too would like to know what's going on....
Are you his mother typing in now?

Tasha Meredith
02-07-2007, 06:11 PM
Account takeover maybe? Shared computing nearly tipped my parents off numerious times.

I'd love to toss in my advice, but this cases seems to require a lot more expertise. I'm afraid my 2 cents would add more confusion than good.

Marla S
02-07-2007, 06:12 PM
my son is 13 years of age he dresses at home and puts on my stuff when I'm not home, he says he likes it and I dont know what to do, support him or what, like what should I do??

what to say to my mom??
my mom knows that im a cd but she says this when i was talking to her the other night"you are still young, if u keep this up then u will probably turn out homosexual(which is not true) and i say"there are 5 percent of men cd and im not allowed??" and she says you are obsessed with it, you do it every day im not going to approve of it and go and bye things for you" i say"there are alot of moms that soppurt it and like there kids doing it(don't mind" and I NEED TO KNOW WHAT TO SAY TO HER TO STOPP TEELLING ME I NEED TO SEE SOMEONE (counsler)??

i luv pantyhose!!

Could you please first decide whether you are your mom or her son.
That appears to be a more serious problem to me than CDing.

loki_uk
02-07-2007, 06:13 PM
It's certainly a strange username for a GG...

Julie York
02-07-2007, 06:17 PM
It's posts like this that really piss me off. It undermines the good work this forum does in educating people when some dickhead posts rubbish like this..

This is a fake post. If you believe this arsehole just read the "past posts" by this person.

Tamara Croft
02-07-2007, 06:22 PM
Sorry, but this thread is being closed and you, yes you the thread starter can go find another forum to post this rubbish. I've just checked your profile and to say your only 26, I'm pretty sure that you were not 13 when you had your son. Say bye bye :troll:

Not a CD, but you have a stash of stuff..... give me a break :rolleyes: