PDA

View Full Version : Makeover Day

Josi
02-07-2007, 06:11 PM
message delete

marie354
02-07-2007, 06:18 PM
I sooo much love reading about the adventures I read about here. Sounds like you had a fabulous time. ('Cept the room.) All-in-all a wonderfully inspiring adventure out into the world. I can't wait until I'll be able to tell about one.
:hugs:

loki_uk
02-07-2007, 06:21 PM
Watford eh, if you've ever been in the Load of Hay I might have bumped into you on my travels :)

Josi
02-08-2007, 12:38 PM
Have posted a few of my makeover shoot pics in the gallery .. and a few here too/

Would have posted a link .. but cant remember how to!

Well, I am a blonde .. most of the time ..

SherriePall
02-08-2007, 03:08 PM
Josi -- I posted a reply over in the picture gallery, so I'll keep it short here: lovely!

Josi
02-08-2007, 03:36 PM
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51515

to make it easier!

tonilee
02-08-2007, 03:48 PM
I read your story of how you had your pictures taken. It inspired me to have me go through the process. I have been a closet cd for years. Perhaps, the pictures will help me come out. You are indeed a princess. Thank you,
tonilee

Josi
02-08-2007, 03:56 PM
Thanks Tonilee .. BUT I am not really a princess .. just a guy who is delighted to be able to overtly enjoy and celebrate his femininity.
BUT
I am not "out" to my family .. or friends .. or work colleagues. I amk no heroine ;)

But it IS possible to "have a life" with careful planning ..
oh AND I have the most amazing support and unconditional love from my SO who has been instrumental in my happiness - without her love and support and encouragement I would not be the fulfilled person that I am.

Glad you like the pics tho and hope you feel strong enough to make plans and carry them out.

Tina B.
02-08-2007, 04:21 PM
Josi, you look fantistic! What a great outing, your photographer did a wonderful job, it looks like he kept you relaxed and enjoying the experence, and it shows in the results, then getting to spend a night on the town, while make up so pretty, that sounds like a perfect night on the town to me.
Tina B.
oh! and I loved what you said about your SO, sometimes we take them for granted, and we shouldn't.

Karren H
02-08-2007, 04:56 PM
Sooo cool!! Lucky girl!! Can't wait to see the photos.... My Blackberry is photographicallt challenged!!

Karren

susie evans
02-08-2007, 11:42 PM
sounds like you had a great time ia'm happy for you and the pictures turned out nice :hugs:

susie