PDA

View Full Version : the stripper in you............

Wendy me
02-01-2005, 05:45 PM
i can rember manny times the door bell rings or a car door slames ..........
and off and running the stripper comes out ............what took hours to get just right off and gon in seconds flat..........................................

cd long enough and you will be intouch with that stripper in you ....................have you met your stripper .........................we all have at least one funny stripper storry............................................ ..............

yours????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????? ;)

Tristen Cox
02-01-2005, 06:13 PM
Truely amazing Wendy. What takes hours to do can be undone in a mere two minutes. I could go on but the stories are limitless. I still freak when I hear a knock at the door :eek:

Wendy me
02-01-2005, 06:15 PM
Truely amazing Wendy. What takes hours to do can be undone in a mere two minutes. I could go on but the stories are limitless. I still freak when I hear a knock at the door :eek:

we are country types got a lock on the doors never got a key when we bought the house nabores just walk in ..............wan't a rush..........???? ;)

Lindahexi
02-01-2005, 06:27 PM
I know the stripper well,I once reverted to drab in a real panic but answered the door still wearing lipstick, OMG.

Julie
02-01-2005, 06:32 PM
Stripping only if the right music is playing, the faster the music the faster the strip. Is that what you meant Wendy. :D

Seriously, yes there has been once or twice things have come off much, much quicker than they went on. Damn annoying.

JJ

Wendy me
02-01-2005, 06:34 PM
yes the stripper in us girls...................................

DonnaT
02-01-2005, 06:40 PM
Well, at least we got plenty of practise while growing up, so we should be pretty quick about it :D

Tristen Cox
02-01-2005, 07:18 PM
yes the stripper in us girls...................................
Wendy! Now you put those back on my desktop this instant! LOL

Tracie Lynn
02-01-2005, 07:18 PM
Great thread Wendy, I think we all have some experience in this area, I was all dressed one night and heard the dreaded car in the drive way and made a mad dash to the bed room I got done and went to the door in just my pants, it was my best friend well I started to open the door and when I looked down their were clearly visable cut lines of the bra that I had been wearing thank God that their was a flannel shirt hanging on a fook next to the door

Wendy me
02-01-2005, 07:20 PM
Wendy! Now you put those back on my desktop this instant! LOL
thay are out to play.............................................. ...... ;)

Holly
02-01-2005, 08:41 PM
Wendy, leave it to you to boil it all down to one simple statement!
Mom

Vallari
02-01-2005, 08:52 PM
Hehe I remember countless days years back when I'd peak through the blinds to see a car suddenly at home when it wasn't supposed to be. Back then it used to be all about getting the clothes off fast - regaurdless of what happened to clothing in the process (buttons popping off, etc) but now when I MUST strip I take my time and worry more about not hurting my clothes! :p I remember those days walking back from middle school and just before rounding the corner to my street and house. I would always get excited as I wondered if there would be a car in that driveway as I approached. When there was I would'nt be as happy anymore that afternoon. But on those days when all was clear...:D

Georgette
02-01-2005, 09:12 PM
Yes it took me about 2 minnutes to get everything but my panties< Girdle and thigh Highs off and to slip into my athletic pants and sweat shirt wow what a rush better than any acohol high or what ever else, it is scary though. My buddy didn't have a clue about my under garments :rolleyes: I knew what was there. I forgot about going with him to the Home Depot I told him I was working out :rolleyes: yeh. So he gave me a few minutes to get ready away from him in my private bedroom I got in drab. WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW. :p Do we have fun or what :rolleyes:

Wendy me
02-02-2005, 02:57 PM
Yes it took me about 2 minnutes to get everything but my panties< Girdle and thigh Highs off and to slip into my athletic pants and sweat shirt wow what a rush better than any acohol high or what ever else, it is scary though. My buddy didn't have a clue about my under garments :rolleyes: I knew what was there. I forgot about going with him to the Home Depot I told him I was working out :rolleyes: yeh. So he gave me a few minutes to get ready away from him in my private bedroom I got in drab. WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW. :p Do we have fun or what :rolleyes:

omg how manny of us had the good old save me bag???????????????????

racheal
02-02-2005, 03:40 PM
There's a stripper in me? I gotta see this. :)

Priscilla1018
02-02-2005, 03:51 PM
Great thread Wendy. After being a CD for 45 years the stripper stories are to numerous to count, but reading some of the posts does bring back memories,LOL :D

Love and Hugs,
Priscilla :D

Julie York
02-02-2005, 04:12 PM
I said in another thread that we are all adrenalin junkies. Can't beat a good CD panic attack can you. Makes Poppers look lame.

Paula A
02-02-2005, 04:22 PM
Funny thing, scary too.
My wife went out for some last minute gifts, the kids are over at friends houses, time for me. I figured I had about 2 hours. I spent the time to pull out my stash, dressed to the max. I looked and felt great. just haning out at the house and posing for a few marry christmas cheers for my firends here. The phone rang, it was a call my wife was expecting. I realyed thye call to her cell " I'll be home in about 5-minutes I just left the grocery store" :eek:
OH S**T! :eek:

OK, now start the music.....

Off with the clothes, stuff the boxes and stash my stuff. Put everything back the way it was before, well sort of. My wife pulls into the drive, Im scrubbing my face like i was trying to get the burnt chicken cleaned off the broiler. I was panic striken. when I finally got the mascara adn liguid liner off my face looked like a beat tomato. :o and I hurt for a week. she's in the kitchen and Im finishing up, my heart is pounding. I felt like a cheet, I felt small for hiding for keeping a secret. I was scared to death that she would find her makeup messed up.

Right then I vowed that this just has to come to a stop. no more hiding. If I have to do anymore stripping it will be slow and sensual adn for my wife, not because she came home.

I woke up the next morning to find foundation on the sheets and my pillow case. Don't worry hun, I'll get the laundry. LOL
Scary stuff, and to think that Instead of telling her about ME, I could have been tossed out of the house, alone, without the one I love.

Wendy me
02-02-2005, 07:37 PM
all to funney and true .........we must have good hearts ......you can feel it a pounding..............

Wendy me
02-02-2005, 07:49 PM
Wendy, leave it to you to boil it all down to one simple statement!
Mom
mom hugs.............................. :p

Wendy me
02-02-2005, 07:51 PM
There's a stripper in me? I gotta see this. :)
you got to look when someone comes by and............you get it..... :p