PDA

View Full Version : bet you have seen this before

jessica.M
02-07-2007, 08:04 PM
is their a way to make my breast grow or no and if not is thier anything to make me look like i have em?

Billijo49504
02-07-2007, 08:21 PM
Hi and welcome to the family. Well, there are 3 things that come to mind. One being to buy a set of forms in the size you want to be. And you can get stick on ones, for the braless look. Two, being to mess around with dangerous hormones. Either with a doctor, less danger, or to experiment on your own, NOT GOOD!!!! And the 3rd method is the one I used, YA SURE!! I was dianoised with thyroid cancer, had one thyroid removed and they started growing from a A+ to a C. So just between you and me, I think buying the forms is the best way to go. And easier to go back to guy mode, when you want to.....BJ

Stephenie S
02-07-2007, 08:42 PM
Billi left out the option of surgery. Not an easy route, though. Not really recomended unless you want to transition. To grow your own you need the stimulation of hormones, either medically approved or OTC. It really matters not which way you go. Prescription HRT is regulated and controlled. OTC HRT is not. Prescription HRT is very inexpensive. OTC HRT is not. Both routes are dangerous in terms of your overall health, although not so dangerous as say, smoking, driving fast cars, or overeating. Take your pick.

I think that fooling around with OTC HRT is foolish, expensive, and unreliable. Most people, including I, will tell you OTC HRT doesn't work, but that's only because the massive numbers of OTC pills required to have any real effect make this route quite impractical and unreliable. Presciption HRT which is available over the internet WITHOUT a presciption is quite reliable and relatively inexpensive. Having the oversite of a medical professional is esential if you want to minimize the likelyhood of stroke, heart attack, liver damage, DVT, and other serious consequences.

So my advice to you is the same as others. Buy a nice set of forms. You will love 'em.

Steph

trannie T
02-07-2007, 10:35 PM
Stay away from all the herbal suppliments and the products that promise to add several cup sizes, they are all worthless garbage. Do not try real hormones without the advice of your doctor. If you want real boobs you have to be willing to pay the price. Breast forms are easier, cheaper and have the advantage of being temporary, when you want to be in 'boy mode' you can leave them at home.

Rachel Morley
02-07-2007, 11:32 PM
I know, to some people, (in fantasy) it might seem a great idea to have breasts, even if they were only small ones, but in reality it's fraught with danger. The amount of female hormones that TSs take (under medical supervision) is massively more than you will get from say a birth control pill or an estroven tablet. So for you to go it alone ... well, I recommend you do your research first before you do anything. Take care.