PDA

View Full Version : Men's Locker Room Tips

scarletppn
02-08-2007, 01:44 PM
I go to my gym 3x a week for exercise and a sauna so I had to develop some stragety for dressing. Since I have only panties I wear a subtle color which I can quickly take off and put in my gym bag while noone is looking. My T-Shirt covers the majority of my panties as I quick change so I'm only exposing the bottoms for a short time.
In the sauna my toenails don't attract attention since I use a clear polish which only becomes noticable in natural light where it shows a pearly blue flourescence. In artificial light it passes. If I have a red polish on, I slip on a pair of those water shoes, the plastic ones they sell at Wal-Mart.
During dressing I wait for a quiet minute and slip on my panties while sitting down on a towel. I already have on a T-Shirt which I pull down and cover most of my panties until I slip into my jeans. If someone if very close by, which seems to happen quite often, I'll just put on my jeans and go home pantiless.
Don't forget to leave some time for the bra strap lines to fade!!

marie354
02-08-2007, 01:53 PM
I don't do the gym thing, but those are some good tips if I ever start going to one. Thank-you!
:hugs:

Karren H
02-08-2007, 02:31 PM
Except for a sports bra and panties a few times I don't play hockey with fem things on.... 14 guys in a tiny locker room!!! No quiet time! Lol. And I've been flashing my shaved legs and smooth body now for a year of so and have had no problems at all... A lot of the younger players are lightly haired.... But some of the fire fighters are hairy X2!! I've found out that no one really seems to care how you look.... Just if you can put the puck in the net... Eah!!!

Karren

Wendy me
02-08-2007, 02:41 PM
Except for a sports bra and panties a few times I don't play hockey with fem things on.... 14 guys in a tiny locker room!!! No quiet time! Lol. And I've been flashing my shaved legs and smooth body now for a year of so and have had no problems at all... A lot of the younger players are lightly haired.... But some of the fire fighters are hairy X2!! I've found out that no one really seems to care how you look.... Just if you can put the puck in the net... Eah!!!

Karren

excuse me but this girl is a hair free fire fighter,.... thank you vary much.....

Robertacd
02-08-2007, 03:01 PM
I have become pretty good at just pulling my panties down right aling with my pants, then just leave them inside. Same for putting them back on, just slip on the panties and pants in one shot.

I have just found it eaiser to change before I go to the gym, like it the restroom at work. Then its much faster to get in, work out, get out and shower at home.

Plus I dont have to worry about anyone breaking into my gym locker.

Kristen Marie
02-08-2007, 03:05 PM
I was at the gym today and I was amazed at how many guys wear anything but white guy underpants. I have been wearing women Jockey's (microfiber and also their nylon panties) almost exclusively since Christmas. I don't wear the pink ones or the real lacey ones to the gym, but the other colors fit in fine. No one has said a word.

Karren H
02-08-2007, 03:46 PM
excuse me but this girl is a hair free fire fighter,.... thank you vary much.....

Get yours burned off in a 4 alarm fire?? :). These guys must not be doing anything other setting around the station I guess...

Karren

Wendy me
02-08-2007, 03:49 PM
Get yours burned off in a 4 alarm fire?? :). These guys must not be doing anything other setting around the station I guess...

Karren

no whilst some are shinning the trucks some are busy plucking and shaveing... :tongueout :tongueout :tongueout

Karren H
02-08-2007, 04:13 PM
no whilst some are shinning the trucks some are busy plucking and shaveing... :tongueout :tongueout :tongueout

My fire fighter team mates were obviously with the policemen eating donuts!!

:D

Karren

Paulacder
02-08-2007, 04:31 PM
I go to the "Y" at least 3 times a week. The only problem that I have had was in the shower when one guy noticed that I was shaved, He just smiled and said, nice....

KLUP
02-08-2007, 04:51 PM
I to go to the gym wearing panties and bra. I just change in a stall behind closed doors.:2c: :2c:

krisinpink
02-08-2007, 05:09 PM
I'm about to re-enter the gym-after-work routine -first time since keeping myself shaved and toenails painted. I just plan to not worry about the shaving bit...and haven't decided about my toes...just HATE to give up my reds and pinks! I may just wing-it and throw caution to the wind. Easy to talk bold when your not standing in the locker-room eh? Maybe I'll just plan to shower at home (its close by the gym)

Tiffany Leigh
02-08-2007, 05:56 PM
I have found that my 11 year old daughter will paint my toe-nails because she thinks its fun. (she is clueless btw) At the Y I just say "things you do with your little girl"

Jenn S.
02-08-2007, 06:02 PM
Ughh, I absolutely hate the locker room. The easiest thing for me to do before I go jogging is just to wear my shorts under my jeans and keep my socks on. Of course, it also helps that our university's rec-center locker room is huge.

Maureen Henley
02-08-2007, 06:29 PM

Karren

Some of us firefighters and ex-firefighters(me) shave. Of course, when I was a sleep-in, I was still in the closet.

Brenda Love
02-08-2007, 08:28 PM
I can usually get away with the long shirt and the quick pullup to hide my panties in a mens locker room but I have had a few major slipups.....

I was at a public pool and changing in the locker room ,I had gone unnoticed getting undressed by pulling my panties down with my jeans...so far so good! it was after my swim when I was changing that I had a little mishap! when I pulled my towell out of my bag my clean pair that I had fell to the floor:eek:
and to make thing worse they had a floral pattern on them:eek: Their were only two guys in the locker room at the time but they both saw me pick them up and stuff them back in my bag:o ....went home commando that day!

Hugs
Brenda

scarletppn
02-08-2007, 08:41 PM
One good thing about sharing info here is that you are liable to learn something new. I like the idea of lowering your panties in your jeans and reversing the process to put them on. I always had that second of apprehension when I took off my panties and then they were laying at my feet for a moment before I stuffed them into my gym bag. This is a definite improvement!! Thanks.

Babette
02-08-2007, 08:57 PM
I wear my swim suit under my clothes before heading to the pool each morning. After my workout, I just take the wet suit off, dry, and then put on my outer clothing sans any panties. The folks in the locker room probably have enough to wonder about with my lack of body hair and occassional painted toenails. A little mystery in life can be exciting. :GD:

Babette

SandyR
02-08-2007, 09:05 PM
I hit the gym 4-5 times a week, go in full guy mode, but I do wear bikini briefs must be the Girl in me LOL....Other then one of the GG asking my about my shaved leggs, no one has paid any atention.

Huggs...

SandyR

Phyliss
02-09-2007, 04:09 AM
Fortunately I live about 1/2 mile from my gym, so I get ready at home and shower at home when done. No need for "the locker room". Gives me the opportunity to wear my panties and sport bra while working out.
Something I found out while on the treadmill running,.....I really need that bra. Giggling and bouncing, hurts.

Deidra Cowen
02-09-2007, 05:59 AM
Oh lord no way in the world am I wearing panties when changing in the locker room. I already look like sissy boy with no hair from my eyebrows down! Even around my boy parts. :devil:

I usually change pretty quickly. But like Phyliss I normally just change at home...unless I am going to swim laps then there is no way to avoid the locker room.

Michelia
02-09-2007, 07:27 AM
ever works out at the gym enfemme?

I guess that would be too sissy. It would take a lot of guts.

But I would like to do aerobics or similar classes and I think I would be a lot more motivated if I had my leotard and girly tennis shoes on.

I do not think I will ever dare. But I would like to hear from anyone that does this.

Michelia

kateyliz
02-09-2007, 04:37 PM
I haven't needed to use it but I have a response for an embarassing question: "What? like you've never traded underwear with your wife (or GF)" or "Yeah they're panties and my wife is wearing my skivvies today." or something to that effect. Hugs, Kathy.

Phyliss
02-09-2007, 04:39 PM
ever works out at the gym enfemme?

I guess that would be too sissy. It would take a lot of guts.

But I would like to do aerobics or similar classes and I think I would be a lot more motivated if I had my leotard and girly tennis shoes on.

I do not think I will ever dare. But I would like to hear from anyone that does this.

Michelia

Seeing some of the women that go to the same gym as I do, it's difficult to say just what is "femmy" , plain shorts and baggy sweat shirt, just like the guys wear. Personally I wear a loose fitting sweat shirt to hide my bra, and long legged ladies spandex or lycra pants. Not the tight "spray on" style but something loose. Ladies sneakers from Payless. I'm good to go.
I can remember of of the first times I wore a bra to the gym. After about an hour there I was pretty well soaked with sweat, (us old fat folks leak alot) I noticed my reflection in one of the mirrors, whoooops, a perfect outline of my bra. Needless to say I went out that day and got some sport bras to correct this problem.

Rachel Morley
02-09-2007, 05:15 PM
Oh lord no way in the world am I wearing panties when changing in the locker room. I already look like sissy boy with no hair from my eyebrows down! Even around my boy parts.

:lol::lol:

Hi Deidra :happy:

You and me both girlfriend! (that's to say that's how it is for me nowadays) I used to be waxed all over and all my buddies knew this because at the time I was pretty muscular as I was bodybuilding (yes, Angel Darling used to be a <small> bodybuilder with lots of definition) anyway, I was smooth, tanned and fairly muscular. I haven't lifted a weight in anger for about 5 years, and so now in a "regular guy's world", I don't have an excuse for being hair free. When I did train though, I wore panties underneath my unitard.

Having said that though,these days it's not a problem as we have a home gym with a large treadmill, stationary bike, dumbells and a bench. I wear women's workout clothes when I train now :tongueout

IMkrystal
02-10-2007, 12:14 AM
I to go to the gym wearing panties and bra. I just change in a stall behind closed doors.:2c: :2c:

If no one is around I try to change clothing as quickly as possible. If others are around I go to the adjacent restroom and change in there, especially if I am wearing pantyhose. The handicapped stall has ample space, so you can not be seen dressing.

Stephaniegirl
02-10-2007, 09:17 AM
Hopefully one day i`ll be able to go to the gym in my Leotard or Crop Top an Knickers with Slouch Socks or Legwarmers and not be ashamed of any hideous bulges just a beautifull Flat front :love:

Hugz

Stephanie

Trudy
02-13-2007, 12:42 PM
<Snip>

I can remember of of the first times I wore a bra to the gym. After about an hour there I was pretty well soaked with sweat, (us old fat folks leak alot) I noticed my reflection in one of the mirrors, whoooops, a perfect outline of my bra. Needless to say I went out that day and got some sport bras to correct this problem.

I keep toying with the idea of going to an aerobics class looking for the exact result you describe. It sound like a lot of fun class after class. Hopefully classes would be attended by mostly woman.

enjoy
Janus

trannie T
02-13-2007, 01:54 PM
Wear the pinkest panties with lace trim you can find.
Make sure people see them.
You will have the whole shower to yourself.

:bonk:

Christa
02-14-2007, 09:10 PM
Even though I live in San Francisco, my gym is pretty straight. Although I'm gay, I'm all business when I'm at the gym. With shaved legs/body and somewhat sculpted eyebrows, I've never been made to feel uncomfortable. In fact, most of the guys I assume to be straight are often just as "groomed" as I am!