PDA

View Full Version : Another step

Lissa Stevens
02-08-2007, 05:57 PM
Took another step today. I went out to Sears to pick up my new Dewalt cordless screwdriver. I decided to dress a little more femme than usual. I wore my black pinstriped leggings and black boots with 2 in heels. I even wore my breast forms. Granted it is winter and very cold so my forms were not very visible. I didn't wear make up or a wig but this is the farthest I have gone so far. I did dit in my truck for a few minutes to get up the nerve but I did it.
The funny thing is nobody looked twice. I was worried the clicking of my heels would give me away but I saw no adverse reaction from anyone. When I got back to my truck I was soo relieved but also I was in heaven.
It is such a rush to be able to go out dressed and noy get laughed at. I don't know how much further I can take it, going out enfemme, as I am not nearly as feminine as some of you others gurls, but this gives me a little more confidence.
To those who have not tried going out yet I say, go for it. It is scary to finally do it but the feeling afterward is great. This is my third time out mostly enfemme and I can't see ever going back. If you try it you will want to keep doing it. I know I do. :dance:

Barbara Joanne74
02-08-2007, 07:04 PM
good for you girl, I remember the first few times I went out either partially dressed or fully dressed. I was scary to say the least, but I was always thankful I did. keep it up hon and it will get easier.

Barb

susie evans
02-08-2007, 08:23 PM
go girl that's a good start:heehee:

susie

JoAnnDallas
02-09-2007, 12:05 PM
I too remember the first time I went out completely dressed. That is dress/bra/panties/pantyhose/heels/makeup/wig/jewlery. Heart in my mouth beating very fast. When I got back home, that feeling of excitement of having done it. Then the urge to do it again the next day. Now I am so relax when I go out, it is like a normal day out in drab. LOL If you had told me when I first when out it would someday be would just be normal, I would have laughted at you and said "NO WAY".

Lissa Stevens
02-09-2007, 05:45 PM
I am not to the point where it seems normal yet but I am hopefully working towards it. Gosh I was so nervous and for no reason. I can hardly wait till my next trip.