PDA

View Full Version : A valinetines day surprise

bredalee25
02-08-2007, 07:50 PM
Today my sweetie surprised me with a new top and nightie. She is so wonderful it's such a rush getting girlie stuff from your GF for valintines day. She tells me that she is planning on getting me something else but got these just in case she can't get the other gift before valintines day. This has brought the two of us closer together and now she's on line as much as i am or more possibly. Everyday she thinks of something new to post on the gg forum. What a rush this is awesome she's my one and only and I Love her with all my heart.

:love: :happy:
ttfn

marie354
02-08-2007, 07:57 PM
That's sooo sweet!!!!!
My SO gave me 3 pair of danglies, candy, and L'Oreat #210 "I pink I'm in love" nail polish. I also gave her 10 pair of earings, a set of bracelets, and a kit so she can make her own earings with a few extra bead packs & hooks.
We both have more to exchange with each other.
Ain't love grand?!!?!!
:hugs:

JenniferR771
02-08-2007, 08:00 PM
Marie,
I feel better now. Last month you said something like--"Only two weeks till my danglies!" I thought perhaps you were getting an orchi.
Whew.

marie354
02-08-2007, 08:05 PM
Marie,
I feel better now. Last month you said something like--"Only two weeks till my danglies!" I thought perhaps you were getting an orchi.
Whew.

No! OMG! No! I don't think that I'll ever be ready for that.
I hope to post some pics so I can show them off. I bought a few pair for myself as well, been wearing a different pair almost every day.
:hugs:

susie evans
02-08-2007, 08:07 PM
that's terrific don't forget her and have funn:heehee:

susie