PDA

View Full Version : Ever had suspicions of someone being a CD?

jazmine
02-08-2007, 08:24 PM
Has anyone ever had a suspicion that sombody is a crossdresser? I was at a wedding of sombody my wife knows. We'll call him Mr. X. Well, when Mr. X's bestman(brother) did the speech. He mentioned that Mr. X shaved his legs once, because he thought the hair would come in quicker and darker. I didn't think much of this until later, when a slide show was shown of the newly wed's younger days. This one photo showed Mr. X in his sister's bathing suit,just to be funny.Another showed him as a girl for halloween. I started to then wonder if he was a crossdresser. I asked my wife, and she said, "not that I know of."
Or has anyone ran into somebody they know through this forum, or think they know? I always thought that would be pretty funny and neat, if I recognized for instance......my best friend. As of yet, I haven't.

Cherry Lynn
02-08-2007, 08:34 PM
I too have thought how amusing it would be to realize someone on here was a friend or acquaintance.

EricaCD
02-08-2007, 08:39 PM
Oddly enough, my college roommate, freshman year... Ironically at a time when I was not really into CDing.

susie evans
02-08-2007, 08:56 PM
not yet but it would not suprise me in the least to find that i no others that like our sport/hobbie :heehee:

susie

marie354
02-08-2007, 09:41 PM
A couple of times while out shopping I thought I spotted a CD'r, but I didn't want to look like I noticed. Didn't want to spoil her time out.
:hugs:

Tasha Meredith
02-08-2007, 09:47 PM
Oddly enough, my college roommate, freshman year... Ironically at a time when I was not really into CDing.
Wow, same here. He was girlishy skinny, probably a size 4, had shaved his legs before, and gave off a few 'bi' signals. Girl, was I off.

JoAnnDallas
02-09-2007, 12:18 PM
Last year when wife and I went to Orlando, Fl for vacation, I spotted a couple of CDer's, but then too they might have been just Halloween customes too. It was Halloween week and all of the parks were having continious Halloween parties. These two ladies were standing together. One have very masculan features, the other did not.

Staci G
02-09-2007, 12:39 PM
I recently learned that my nieces husband and my nephew are crossdressers my niece told me about it. she is the only family member except my daughter that knows about Staci. and she is a very big supporter.

JeanneF
02-09-2007, 12:55 PM
I have a remarkably good gaydar (I've pegged a couple of friends long before they came out), but my transdar sucks. I have one friend who I never would have thought dresses (I do think he's gay, but he has a girlfriend right now...we'll see), but I found out recently that when he was younger he used to play dressup with his mom's old clothes all the time...like up until he was 13 or 14.

He doesn't know about me yet, only because even though he would be totally accepting, he also is the biggest gossip I know and the entire world would know in about 5 minutes...I'm not quite ready for that yet. :)

Paulacder
02-09-2007, 01:25 PM
I think a dead give a way would be a persons Eye Browls. Anyone who is serious about C.D.ing probably has there browls thinned. In the past I have had a couple people ask me what I did to my Eye Browls, so for this reason I would take a close look, it's very noticeable.

Jill
02-09-2007, 05:01 PM
I like this topic, I've actually put a lot of thought into it. I can actually think of a lot of people and a lot of circumstances where I have really wondered. For example:
1) My best friend growing up had a lot of younger siblings and since he was the oldest, he got stuck babysitting a lot when his parents went out. When were were teenagers, one of his little brothers told me that sometimes when his parents were gone, he would put on his moms clothes and pretend to be here to help keep the kids in line. That always made me wonder...

2) This same best friend had a next door neighbor with younger kids as well. When the parents of this neighbor were gone, the oldest boy could often be seen running around the yard wearing his older sisters clothes, mostly her dresses and leotards while his sister would yell at him, "How many times do I have to tell you to stay out of my clothes?!" He didn't care who saw him either, he just did it. I have no doubt in my mind that he was a CD, probably even more so then myself, I'd be curious to see what he's like now.

3) One of my GG friends was dating a co-worker, a man who sold Porche. Halloween day, he showed up to work in full drag. Makeup, wig, the whole 9 yards. My friend was flipping out, she was shocked and somewhat appalled that he did that and was dressed so fully. I asked her if someone had put him up to it and she no, nobody put him up to it, he just did it completely on his own. I didn't tell her that halloween was the day that CDers come out to shine. As far as I know, no guys dress up as women on halloween unless (a someone puts them up to it as a joke or b) they are a CD.

There are a couple others that I can think of, just people at stores or whatever, but those are the main ones, I really wonder sometimes.

annekathleen
02-09-2007, 05:06 PM
I always had my suspicions that I was a crossdresser, and I found out that I was right! :heehee:

dianne courtney
02-09-2007, 05:33 PM
:o :o :o :heehee: Why carry suspicions, just have a very good time your self and enjoy the senuous feelings of your own making. After all, I'd surely liked to do womans' voice and that would be the ultimate.

Byllie
02-09-2007, 07:41 PM
Wow, what a topic!

Let's take this a tad further, though. What is it about someone that might lead you to believe they are a CDer? Is it their behavior? Their eyebrows (or lack of)? Or what? Do tell!:thinking:

Jennifer Giovannetta
02-09-2007, 09:04 PM
We know the signs of it, so I belive to trust our instincts. If we think it is possible that someone is a CD, there must be a reason we think so.

Rachel Morley
02-09-2007, 09:15 PM
About 10 years ago I used to be part of a group of really cool friends. We used to hang out together all the time, including having themed costume parties at each other's houses. There was this guy who I was friends with, who was part of our group, who always "ended up" being in a female costume at the parties.

I used to dress up too as much as possible, but this guy was even worse than me. And the thing is, his costumes and his overall look was always "just a little bit too good" if you know what I mean. I myself tried to do the opposite. I on purpose tried not to look too good, with respect of apparently knowing what I was doing, so as to not give myself away.

Anyway, I always wondered if he was a cder. His makeup was especially good and he told everyone that he did it himself. :happy:

westcoastCD
02-09-2007, 09:30 PM
i had a friend in high school who went as a girl for halloween for, like, 4 years in a row. I wish there was a way to know for sure

Joy Carter
02-10-2007, 02:54 AM
i had a friend in high school who went as a girl for halloween for, like, 4 years in a row. I wish there was a way to know for sure

Your kidding right ?:heehee:

Nina_Hyena
02-10-2007, 03:10 AM
lol:heehee:

westcoastCD
02-10-2007, 03:14 AM

haha yeah i know, it seems obvious... but if you knew the guy you'd know why I had doubts

Raychel
02-10-2007, 08:30 AM
I have on rare occasion seen a CD while I was out shopping. And I am pretty sure that there is one living in my house. There is a closet in my home office that is always locked and inside I have found all sorts of dresses, high heels, breast forms and lingerie. I suspect that someone in the house is hiding something.

:heehee: :heehee: :p

Cristi
02-10-2007, 11:41 AM
There was a guy I went to High School with that dressed in drag for a picture in the yearbook... plus he was in scouting the same time I did and came to a scouting meeting on halloween once in his sister's girl scout uniform (cute little green dress, berret, tights and all!)

I wish I had had the nerve to approach him about it, we could have had some fun!

My personal theory is that if a guy does drag ONCE, there is about a 50/50 chance that he is a CD, but if he does it more than that the odds are more like 90%. This doesn't count the kind of 'drag' that college kids do at parties... coconut bras and grass skirts. I'm talking about somebody that really looks like they put an effort into it.

Wendy me
02-10-2007, 01:14 PM
i thought i saw someone from this forum ... and not being sure i did not say anything .... i was going to just say hi ... nice shoes .... oh there are people that i know if they don't CD they should....

pwincessbigbootyooty
02-10-2007, 01:17 PM
i suspect everyone!

KayteeCD
02-10-2007, 01:48 PM
I'm sure theres a guy in my college class thats a CD'er, being teenaged lads a group will huddle round one computer whilst the lecture is out on break and simply look at "fit women". He more than often comments on the clothing that they wear. He also seems to extremely in touch with his feminine side, I have said on many occasions that if he was female he would be the perfect girlfriend for me.....

Loves xxxxxx