PDA

View Full Version : Chocolate vs Vanilla

Noel Chimes
02-01-2005, 11:34 PM
My dear sisters, i have looked at our home and I have noticed the lack of "sisters" around the house. Now please understand, I am NOT trying to start something silly, but I am curious as to where you girls are hiding?
Now this is my own personal opinion, but it seems that "sisters" have a harder road to travel. There seems to be more of a sitgmatism surrounding us, and I am just wanting to hear some of the expirences other sisters of color have had. Hugs and kisses, Noel

MsJordan
02-02-2005, 12:28 AM
us sistas usually are in the closet but here's one. I have been dressing on and off since 9. Have tried to repress it on many occasions and went about 6 years until in 2002 through the power of the internet, my desires re-emerged. I never knew there were so many men like me who enjoyed wearing women's clothes. In 2003, I began with pantyhose and this year, on Halloween (behind closed doors) dressed completely for the first time!!! What a great feeling!!! I purchased my first pair of black patent leather pumps in November and have slowly added to my fem wardrobe. Though I don't do it often, when I get the urge it's overwhelming. Now I'm looking for a wig and maybe even someone close by to help me become better. No one knows but me and now you all. I really enjoy dressing and the feeling of feminine attire against your skin is just unbelievable, especially cool air blowing on nylon covered leg...what an amazing feeling!!! I now shave my legs on a consistent basis and even though my significant other enjoys my new clean shaven body, she knows nothing of my dressing. I pick out clothes and shoes for my SO wishing they were for me sometimes. I love skirts, pantyhose, and high heels. I wish there were more sistas out there like myself and I'm sure there are because it helps to know that there are more out there who are just like you. I've seen numerous black drag queens, female impersonators, etc but not many black CD's on the web. I would eventually like to get into female impersonating as a part time gig...I know I would do wonderful and I've been really thinking of it as late. WANNABECD is not a good choice of a name, it should be WANNABEABETTERCD but I know it takes years sometimes to perfect a look. I don't have any desire to venture out in the public but I love doing it in the privacy of my own home. My ultimate dream is to one day have a complete makeover and photo session. I would love to get to know the rest of you girls better. I'm a frequent visitor of the site but I want to get to know some of you all on a more personal level because I'm sure you can help foster my growth and become more accustomed to this lovely discovery I have made within myself...I'm a crossdresser and I love it. I know it's been a long road traveled for many of you and this is a side of me that I really and truly want to embrace. I aspire to look as lovely and passable as some of you ladies one day. Hope I didn't pour my hear out to much but I really want some CD friends!! :) Love you, Jordan (my fem name..what you think)

Vickie-CD
02-02-2005, 06:49 AM
I'm white, but have you noticed when blacks & whites have common ground, such as dressing, or a band made up of both, etc........ the common ground seems to blind us from seeing black and white. That is the way it should be all of the time from all people. Just my personal observation. Beauty and knowledge comes in all colors.
Love you All,
Vickie

racheal
02-02-2005, 08:01 AM
When it truly comes down to it, we are all the same - human. It makes no difference what color anyone is, or any ethnic background - we are all human beings and sisters here. Segragation is for dummies. Welcome Noel to the forum!

Wendy me
02-02-2005, 11:58 AM
My dear sisters, i have looked at our home and I have noticed the lack of "sisters" around the house. Now please understand, I am NOT trying to start something silly, but I am curious as to where you girls are hiding?
Now this is my own personal opinion, but it seems that "sisters" have a harder road to travel. There seems to be more of a sitgmatism surrounding us, and I am just wanting to hear some of the expirences other sisters of color have had. Hugs and kisses, Noel

realy now "sisters" give me amfb..........lets all be sisters and not play that "sisters" thing thats sooooooooooo a "him" thingey i don't see any thing diff for "sisters" or sisters...........we are all sisters...........right???? :p

Vickie-CD
02-02-2005, 03:19 PM
When it truly comes down to it, we are all the same - human. It makes no difference what color anyone is, or any ethnic background - we are all human beings and sisters here. Segragation is for dummies. Welcome Noel to the forum!
Racheal, I agree 100 per-cent. Hopefully one day the DUMMIES will smarten up.
Love,
Vickie

Wendy me
02-02-2005, 07:53 PM
cd's have bigger isues than a way to ferther mess us all up...........we are all sisters

Noel Chimes
02-03-2005, 02:17 AM
I want to thank you all for the positive feedback. The reason I posed the question, is because I happen to be out ( drab) doing some investigating on where the girls hang out here in St. Louis.
I was lost in thought when I overheard the most rediculous load of cowchips I had ever heard. I had stopped for some fast food when I heard some moron say, "man that f&%$(*t is a disgrace. Trying to look like a B*&%h."
I turned just in time to see a beautiful lady getting into her car.
I wondered what they were afaraid of? Why did they fear such a beautiful person who was minding her own business? The worst part of it was that all parties concerned were african american.
If anyone has found this offending, I do apoligize. But it just made my blood boil to see such stupidity in this day and age. I just left and went home. You can't beat sense into a jackass, and I didn't need to get arrested wearing a bra and panties under my clothes.
Thanks for letting me rant a bit sisters. That's why I love it here. We are all the same, sisters of one heart, one mind and one love; DRESSING!!!!!!!!!
nOEL

Vickie-CD
02-03-2005, 05:50 AM
I want to thank you all for the positive feedback. The reason I posed the question, is because I happen to be out ( drab) doing some investigating on where the girls hang out here in St. Louis.
I was lost in thought when I overheard the most rediculous load of cowchips I had ever heard. I had stopped for some fast food when I heard some moron say, "man that f&%$(*t is a disgrace. Trying to look like a B*&%h."
I turned just in time to see a beautiful lady getting into her car.
I wondered what they were afaraid of? Why did they fear such a beautiful person who was minding her own business? The worst part of it was that all parties concerned were african american.
If anyone has found this offending, I do apoligize. But it just made my blood boil to see such stupidity in this day and age. I just left and went home. You can't beat sense into a jackass, and I didn't need to get arrested wearing a bra and panties under my clothes.
Thanks for letting me rant a bit sisters. That's why I love it here. We are all the same, sisters of one heart, one mind and one love; DRESSING!!!!!!!!!
nOEL
Noel, I don't think you were offensive, just illustrates that there are "good ole boys" of all races.
Love,
Vickie

Priscilla1018
02-03-2005, 03:01 PM

Every time I have to fill out a form that asks RACE , I always answer HUMAN.That's the only race for this sister. Welcome to our family Noel.

Love and Hugs, :)
Priscilla