PDA

View Full Version : Other Lesbian Love

marie354
02-08-2007, 10:51 PM
This is a bit simular as the other one except it deals with those that have GGSO's.
Does your SO refuse to make love while you're dressed because it makes her feel like a lesbian and she doesn't want that feeling?

My SO expects me to be Sam the man at that time with no if ands or buts.
:hugs:

Kikacd
02-08-2007, 11:40 PM
I have made love to my wife while wearing lingere. I like the lesbian image but she never mentions that when I wear lingere while in an intimate mood. I also know that she had a lesbian relationship prior to our getting together.

Suzie S.
02-09-2007, 04:29 AM
Yes Marie, same here. Suzie may be welcome in our home, but not the bedroom. Plain and simple. :happy:

Kristen Kelly
02-09-2007, 04:37 AM
My GF is very accepting but thats where she draws the line too. When out we are more like girlfriends.

BeckyZ
02-09-2007, 06:17 AM
My wife used to not want me to have any "signs" of feminity prior to or during lovemaking. I tried to honestly explain to her that the feelings were there whether I was dressed or not. Since then she has become slowly more accepting and does not object.

Marcie Sexton
02-09-2007, 06:25 AM
Well until this past weekend my wife was the same, but seeinghow I have to be out of town on valentines day, she gave me a really nice floor length gown...then wanted to see me in it...

Well needless to say we got naughty :devil: she also told me that if Marcie was going to sleep in her bed :heehee: she was going to have to learn to be Marcie there too...:rolleyes:

I suppose I'll go back to school very soon...and by the way i stopped at the local florist and ordered her two dozen red roses to be delivered while I'm out of town...

...after all a gal who has put up with me for 21 years deserves a little something special on that special day...:love:

ubokvt
02-09-2007, 09:23 AM
I have a wonderful life partner, I lover her to death and beyond!!!!!:love: She is very accepting of my dressing and has no difficulty with me dressed in bed. Normaly cotton night shirt in summer, thick flanel in the winter. We have played occassionally, but we have also had problems. As she puts it if she sense my male energy no problem how I'm dressed. If she starts it and continues for her desires and reasons no problem. But if she sees me as a sister or girlfriend then something changes. She says its not something consious its just how she has learned to relate to these different types of people in her life. For her how she relates is unconsious, conditioned if you will based on past relationships. Diane has had 2 romantic relationships with women in the past and althought it was good, she perfers men

Michelle 51
02-09-2007, 10:12 AM
My wife want's her man in bed.A few time's i've worn lingerie like hose or pantie's and it's not too bad but if i wear anything fem up top and cover my chest it's a sure turn-off for her.Also seem's to take a lot longer to satisfy her if i wear lingerie.It just turn's her off so it's not worth the effort.Now if i just had to satisfy myself well guess what.I would be full fem,Heel's and everything tearing up the sheet's. Justabit

Kali
02-09-2007, 10:17 AM
Since I wear a nightgown to bed most nights, we've often made love like that; my attire doesn't change our lovemaking. When she wants a Man in bed, she lets me know if I'm in girl mode and I change for her. If I'm not being a girl that day, she doesn't expect it in bed.

But she will take me to bed every now and then when I'm fully dressed (forms and all) and let me take the feminine role. Those can be incredible experiences for the both of us.

Danika
02-09-2007, 05:27 PM
My SO is very accepting of my dressing and has no problem taking me to bed all girlied up. However, it's not something that she wants all the time and I totally respect that.

bikini02
02-09-2007, 05:37 PM
My wife doesn't want me being anything other than a man.

SANDRA MICHELLE
02-09-2007, 05:52 PM
My wife says she is not a lesbian but she does indulge my need to be a lesbian at times, she really has to be in the mood though. It is very fun when she gets loosened up with a couple drinks then she looses all inhibitions and wants me any way I want to be. She is trying her best to accept this and I love her for ant sacrifices she makes for me.

melissaK
02-09-2007, 07:19 PM
my ggso was raped by a cd older family member in her youth. We don't bring cding to bed for obvious reasons.

Paula G
02-09-2007, 07:37 PM
The only time my wife can truly enjoy herself when we're intimate is when I'm completely dressed up. She knows it's not the same as her being with another woman, but it helps her with the intimacy.

bredalee25
02-09-2007, 09:11 PM
My Gf doesn't think that way she doesn't care what i wear as long as we have a good time making love. Plus she refers to me as her girl during love making sessions. I think it's awesome that she loves me that much to allow me to wear what ever i want to. She's my one and only my life my world and one day maybe i can talk her into becoming my wife.

I Love you Lovebug:love: :love: :love:
ttfn

johnnaisacd
02-16-2007, 06:40 PM
My wife likes me dressed in bed. I wear latex p j's, or a lace nitee all the time.

Sally24
02-16-2007, 08:02 PM
Yes, my wife is friends with Sally. We go shopping and have a good time but there is no physical or romantic involvement. We even have to avoid CD topics or references to Sally when we are getting in the mood. It just kills the mood for her and everything comes to a scheeching halt.

Sally

PrincessBelle1959
02-16-2007, 08:05 PM
Mine will allow the stockings and panties but anything up top turns her off. She says it's too much work when she's trying to enjoy herself. I respect her feelings when it comes to the bedroom.

marie354
02-16-2007, 08:08 PM
I don't mind that my GF doesn't want me dressed when we do the "Wang Dang Doodle", I like it best when we're both skin-to-skin.