PDA

View Full Version : Very very Nearly Busted!

Margot
02-09-2007, 11:55 AM
Yesterday I was doing my housework in full femme as usual as my son 18 had gone to school. I am retired and out to my wife who considers me tp be the housewife now.
Anyway, I was working in the front hall when I heard someone on the veranda. It was the usual time (12.30) for the mailman so I paid little attention and carried on my cleaning.
The next thing I know a key is in the lock and turning. I was only 3ft. from the door and 8 ft. from the basement stairs which I reached in a nano second as my son walked in with his friend for lunch. THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE!
As I went down the stairs my son shouted hello and I shouted, in my best deep voice, that I was just hitting the shower. I have my own bathroom in the basement.
Luckily I keep a man's housecoat in the bathroom for just such escapes.
My heart was in my mouth. Had he seen me through the glass light in the door? After "showering" I went to check the mail and the sun was reflecting back off the glass door panes and I could not see clearly inside.
Note to self: When son has car expect someone any time.
:hugs:
Margot

Angie G
02-09-2007, 12:21 PM
Margot same thing happend to my a fewyears back my son stoped be to drop off something key in the door I ran upstairs close call I don't think he seen
my dress he never mentiond it.
I was scared to no end :hugs:
Angie

ColleenCD
02-09-2007, 12:42 PM
Margot,

My son is always coming and going, so I'm cautious knowing he can walk in the door anytime. A girl has to be careful.

Colleen

Karren H
02-09-2007, 12:55 PM
Wow!!! Too exciting!!! I just wonder if he doesn't already suspect??? Since he yelled "hello" as he came in.... My wife did that after whe found out... Guess as a warning... In case I was enfemme... And so that she wouldn't have to see me that way... Lol

Love Karren

marie354
02-09-2007, 01:27 PM
Years ago I went to bed in my nightie and was awoken the next morning by my GF at that time who hadn't had a clue up till then. What a shock! I took my nightie off bat it was too late. Well she lost it, ran down the stairs and slamed the door behind her. She never answered my calls or letters again.
Last I heard she in school studing law. That was about 25 years ago. Definately out of touch now.

laura47
02-09-2007, 01:28 PM
Zip ..... out of the closet into the basement .... now check your pulse LOL

tamparay
02-09-2007, 01:53 PM
well my heart has stopped many many times and sometimes pulling off panty hose and slipping out of a dress and kicking off heels and trying to get into the shower to get off the lipstick in nano seconds is some feat. I did date a very pretty lady after i got divorced and she snooped in the back of my closet and walked out and slammed the door and would accept my explanation but good riddance since i had my privacy violated and never never snooped in her closet. what a bitch...now I dress when and where and LOVE it raye in tampa

SherriePall
02-09-2007, 02:00 PM
Margot -- Too close for comfort?

JoAnnDallas
02-09-2007, 02:59 PM
I had a similar thing happen one evening when we live in WV. My wife had gone to her womens club meeting and I was sitting in the livingroom watching TV wearing panties, bra, and a nightgown, when I heard the lock on the side door click. I made a mad dash down the dark hallway, into our bedroom, and into the bathroom, where I quickly took off the nightgown and bra. Put my drab clothing on, hid the bra and nightgown, and then came out after flushing the toilet. She asked why I went down the hallway so fast. I told her that I had the urge real bad. She asked why I didn't just use the bathroom off the hallway. Didn't occure to me. Dugh...... I looked at the clock and noticed that it was only around 8:30PM. I then asked her why she was home so early, since the past meeting usually went on till 9-9:30PM. She said that only 3 other women showed up so they decided to cut the meeting short that night.

Wendy me
02-09-2007, 03:08 PM
i always said being a CD , sooner or latter the striper in us comes out ... key in the door or a hello i am home 100 yard dash and changed in 10 seconds....

Margot
02-09-2007, 04:30 PM
Thanks everyone for sharing your near misses. No pun intended.
I certainly need to be a bit more attentive to his new class schedule.
Karren; he does not suspect, he always hollers hello on coming in the house. I wonder if he's trying to see if he can smuggle something in?:heehee:
Hmmmm
Margot

Karren H
02-09-2007, 04:35 PM
He probably snuck a bag of womens cloths, that he got at the thrift store, up to his room!!! Boys will be boys!!! I mean girls.......

Room inspection tonight!!

:D

Love Karren

sandra-leigh
02-09-2007, 10:44 PM
i always said being a CD , sooner or latter the striper in us comes out ... key in the door or a hello i am home 100 yard dash and changed in 10 seconds....

If I'm in the rear of the house, then I hear the garage door being slammed, which gives me a bit of time to jump. I probably wouldn't hear it from the front of the house, though.

I haven't had any split-second calls. Though recently my wife's plane landed about half an hour early; good thing she called me from the airport to joke about meeting her, as at that point I was sitting in the living room organizing many femme things to hide away.

I did have a tight call a couple of months ago. My wife was asleep, it was about 1:00 A.M., and I had been working in our office; I went to the main floor and put on my bra and forms for about 5 minutes and then put them away... and just a few minutes later, my wife woke up and decided to come down to the kitchen. Her waking up in the middle of the night and visiting the kitchen is very rare. I think I must have heard her tossing a bit when I put away the bra & forms; fear can be a good thing, sometimes :-|

susie evans
02-09-2007, 10:55 PM
my 25 year old daughter walked in on me a couple of years ago as i was sitting on the couch watching tv one afternoon here only coment was you need to get mom to help you with your makeup and sat down and watched tv for a while when she left she just said she would call next time and see if we wanted visitors and said she could tell it affected me a lot more than her and if i needed any help just to let her no .....to say the least i was petrafied :o :o :o

susie

Cristi
02-09-2007, 10:57 PM
I've been 'almost busted' by friends and family countless times. Though my driveway comes very close to the house, I just never hear cars coming it. There have been many many times when the first sign that I have company is when I hear the knock on the door.

Our front door has a large glass panel, so if somebody comes up to it while I am in the kitchen or dining room, they WILL see me. So far I have been lucky, but my father and mother-in-law both probably think it strange that every time they stop in unanounced, I was 'just about to step into the shower'.

westcoastCD
02-10-2007, 12:57 AM
my 25 year old daughter walked in on me a couple of years ago as i was sitting on the couch watching tv one afternoon here only coment was you need to get mom to help you with your makeup and sat down and watched tv for a while when she left she just said she would call next time and see if we wanted visitors and said she could tell it affected me a lot more than her and if i needed any help just to let her no .....to say the least i was petrafied :o :o :o

susie

wow what a great daughter

veronicagirl
02-10-2007, 11:46 AM
I'm single and have my own home out in the country. I did put in an electronic driveway alarm, which has saved me many times over. One time, I was fully dressed, full makeup, perfume and all. My parents pulled into the drive. I just skedaddled down to my bedroom and locked the door. They are the only ones with a key to my home. They came in, went swimming (I live on a lake), had a lunch, left me a nice note and left. I just lay on my bed reading as they were there. They never did try the handle on my door. Funny!