PDA

View Full Version : FTM sex change uncut tonight!

Felix
02-09-2007, 03:17 PM
Tonight for the first time in ages there is a program on sky about three FTM men It's on district H&Health at 11pm and again at midnight on +1 I can't wait just hope I can stay awake as I have a virus that is doin my head in :sad: Hope ya can get to watch it peeps!! xx Felix :hugs:

kerrianna
02-09-2007, 03:40 PM
:hugs: Hope you're feeling better soon Felix. :love:
Get some rest now so you can stay up - that sounds worth watching.

Kieron Andrew
02-09-2007, 03:41 PM
Tonight for the first time in ages there is a program on sky about three FTM men It's on district H&Health at 11pm and again at midnight on +1 I can't wait just hope I can stay awake as I have a virus that is doin my head in :sad: Hope ya can get to watch it peeps!! xx Felix :hugs:
bugger i dont get H&Health and i dont have a video for a recording, i wonder if someone could copy it on to DVD for me?

pocoyo
02-09-2007, 03:42 PM
Awww I hope you feel better soon poor Felix :bighug: :love:

Oooh if only I had Sky!!!!
My dad's not even at home tonight, so he can't skyplus it for me grrrr!

I hope it gets put online.

Adam
02-09-2007, 03:45 PM
cool will see if mums watching anything she owns the remote lol

Felix
02-10-2007, 08:20 AM
How sad am I lol I watched the doc twice cos I enjoyed it sooooo much. The three guys where so guys amazing their transitions where incredible and they all looked great. It was about the final stages if ya didn't see it. They were all looking into gettin a a p******. How very interesting. One guy had been getting his constructed over the last five years, it can take upto seven years and an awful lot of surgery. One guy was looking into the latest techniques by a doctor in Germany who takes a piece of bone either out of the fore arm or leg and skin fron the same and hey presto P******, although this way it is perminantly e****. He was keen on this. I just found this incredible. The third guy had a partner and she was amazing so accepting and he had no intention of getting surgery well except for his chest. They were such an amazing couple. The program got the three men together and an FTM from the States and sent them to a lodge in the country side where they discussed their experiences. That was so cool all guys together. I would love to meet some FTM's to share experiences with openly. I think I tend to hang with my gay male friends cos I feel it's the closest I can get and I feel so comfortable with them. The guy who wasn't going to opt for surgery used the other alternative a P***** he was quite happy with that and so was his partner. Lol when the other guys said "Well do ya have a good sex life?" He was like "Yeah!"
It showed how it had affected their lives the ups and downs. One guy had had to leave his three kids with his mother and now the relationships were hard. I really felt for him! It had affected everything his job prospects and everythin really, he was even living in a hostel for the homeless :sad: The other guys seemed to be going fine with total acceptance off everybody :hugs:
Anyways that was it hope this was useful xx Felix :hugs:

Tamara Croft
02-10-2007, 08:59 AM
Not sure if this is much help, but I found some info about the program that was on: -

http://www.homeandhealthtv.co.uk/hh_site/ontvArticle.jsp?ontv_article_id=94&site=uk

Felix
02-10-2007, 10:29 AM
Thanx Tamara I'll have a look at the link I'm sure it will be useful. It was great cos the last time there was somethin on I missed it. Also generally speaking like it said in the program there are not that many FTM's so it is more difficult prob to make docs about us xx Felix :hugs:

Felix
02-10-2007, 10:35 AM
Just wanted to say thanx to you guys and gals I feel a bit better today xx Felix :hugs:

Adam
02-10-2007, 11:42 AM
Was a very good show i recorded it so as i can watch it again if i wish i watched this with mum and dad last night while it was on we talked about stuff in the adverts nice show and informative :D

CaptLex
02-10-2007, 12:08 PM
Sounds great - I'm glad they showed that there are different options, and each one can choose whatever works for him. People usually assume that we all want the same things, and there's only one way for us to be, so I'm glad they addressed this. That bone thing is a new one for me - I didn't know that was possible (ouch!). :happy:

Kieron Andrew
02-10-2007, 01:02 PM
Was a very good show i recorded it so as i can watch it again if i wish i watched this with mum and dad last night while it was on we talked about stuff in the adverts nice show and informative :D
Is there a way you can transfer it to DVD? or the computer