PDA

View Full Version : Envy......

Karren H
02-09-2007, 05:37 PM
No not envious of women (ok maybe. A little!!), but lately I've found myself really envious of short guys... Like just now in the grocery store.. This guy walks in all of 5 feet tall and first thing into my mind..... Damn, must be nice!! Hehe. I'd love to be shorter just to pass better as a woman...

I know, kind of odd since I'm 5' 9"... No giant!! But thinking about it we humans worship tallness!! And it should be the other way around.. Short people eat less, theoretically.. And use less resources... Clothing and all!!

And short guys make better crossdressers.... But then again if everyone were to be shorter then women would be still shorter then men.... Viscous cycle....

Am I crazy or what??

Love Karren

Tina Dixon
02-09-2007, 05:40 PM
One reason I don't sneak out in fem, 6'3" in flats and 6'6" in my favorite heels, even if I was a GG they still would look.

bikini02
02-09-2007, 05:40 PM
I suppose everyone has something they would rather have in their looks or body attributes.

MsEva
02-09-2007, 05:41 PM
I hear you sis, I am shrinking as I age! I used to round up to say I was six feet. Now I round down to say I am five eleven..go figure!:o

marie354
02-09-2007, 05:44 PM
It must be the italian in me, but I'm only 5'5". Don't get mad with me Karren... I couldn't help it... I was only 8.5 lbs when I was born.
:hugs:

Tina B.
02-09-2007, 05:47 PM
I don't want all men to be short, but it would be nice if the same thing that made us CD'ers would also have made us short, and petite while your at it.
after all if you are going to wish for short, you might as well fit in to a size 6, or even a size 4 would be nice.
Tina B.

janedoe311
02-09-2007, 05:49 PM
I am 6'1". I like being tall. I was short for my age in hight school. I shot up one summer. I was literally taller than kids after summer that I was shorter than before the summer! Hated being at arm pit level, get claustrophobic in crowds.

There are many beautiful tall women. Linda Carter, Julie Newmar, Uma and Bridget Nielsen to name a few. Do not think any of them are guys in dress!

Do not think height is the problem I have very big hands (xlarge are tight) and feet (mens 12), also with height in men usually comes more square,masculine features and of course my big nose.

Would not want to be shorter. If I could be a women being 6' would be fine by me.

Sugar01
02-09-2007, 05:51 PM
I'm petite in height, but I make up for it in width.... :sad:

janedoe311
02-09-2007, 05:52 PM
I hear you sis, I am shrinking as I age! I used to round up to say I was six feet. Now I round down to say I am five eleven..go figure!:o

Now I am back to 6" 1'.

Jenn S.
02-09-2007, 05:53 PM
I'm 5'10" and am proud of my height. There are actually countless numbers of girls on my college campus that still tower over me. I only envy the guys with less built upper bodies.

linnea
02-09-2007, 06:10 PM
I'm big and tall--6'0", size 13EEE shoes, very large hands (I can easily palm a basketball). When I'm dressing en femme, I often wish that I were smaller, shorter, etc. Obviously, though, I have to use what I've got, so I just try to make the most of it. But I really emphasize with what you're saying, Karren.

I am 6'1". I like being tall. I was short for my age in hight school. I shot up one summer. I was literally taller than kids after summer that I was shorter than before the summer! Hated being at arm pit level, get claustrophobic in crowds.

There are many beautiful tall women. Linda Carter, Julie Newmar, Uma and Bridget Nielsen to name a few. Do not think any of them are guys in dress!

Do not think height is the problem I have very big hands (xlarge are tight) and feet (mens 12), also with height in men usually comes more square,masculine features and of course my big nose.

Would not want to be shorter. If I could be a women being 6' would be fine by me.

PaulaJaneThomas
02-09-2007, 06:13 PM
I used to think being a few inches shorter would be nice but now with rising sea levels I'm starting to realise I have a slight survival advantage :D

Kali
02-09-2007, 06:21 PM
It's not the height (6'5") that bothers me, it's more the being built like an NFL lineman. I've had the complete body fat workup; my ideal weight is 236 so nothing will make me look petite :(

Toyah
02-09-2007, 06:42 PM
Yep Karren you are crazy and we love ya for it

Samantha_tv_x
02-09-2007, 06:43 PM
No your not crazy - Im envious of shorter men -there are one or too who would look great. Im tall and it doesnt quite work. x

Jasmine Ellis
02-09-2007, 06:51 PM
it would be nice to be a little shorter but I've seen taller women than me

JeanneF
02-09-2007, 06:57 PM
I'm very happy being 5'9". Remember, just about all models, and a majority of actresses are in the 5'8" - 6'0" range. Besides, like Jenn said, there are plenty of girls that are taller than me. Also, my optimal body weight is about 155-160, and I should be there sometime this year. I read somewhere recently that Tyra Banks is 5'10" and currently weighs around 150. If I can get within ten pounds of her, I'd be pretty happy with my physique. :)

Dawn D.
02-09-2007, 07:02 PM
I used to look at taller men and be jealous, being 5'11". Since this whole CD thing has come back to me with such force, I now am no longer jealous, envious or concerned over my altitude. Now, if I could just drop that last 10 lbs........

Dawn

Kate Simmons
02-09-2007, 07:04 PM
No, you're not crazy Karren, just a lovable nut.:hugs: Sal

SherriePall
02-09-2007, 07:08 PM
I used to be upset that I was only 5'11" because I wanted to be six-foot tall like my baseball hero Mickey Mantle.
At my draft physical I was told I was only 5'10", so then I was upset because I wasn't 5'11" any more.
Now that I'm 5-10, I'm upset because I go over 6-foot in my three-inch heels.
There's no pleasing some people!

Sherlyn
02-09-2007, 07:16 PM
Awwwww I thought I did alright as a CD ...Im 5' 8"...+ 3 inch heels mostly.. Ugh!!! !!!! you said short guys are better crossdressers ...Im hanging up my skirts ...:p ..and Yes Karren you are crazy :heehee:

discovery
02-09-2007, 07:25 PM
Just to be able to experience the freedom of this well kept sercret. What a relief. I am 6 ft tall and 6'4" in heels. You probably look great in heels taller people usually do. Out here in S. california there are lots of tall (over 6 ft GG) so its no surprise but wherever we gurls find ourselves we should be proud and carry ourselves with dignity (and sexiness). I feel its all about how you carry yourself.
Walking Tall

Mandie
02-09-2007, 07:30 PM
oh yea - 6'4 before slipping into my 5 1/2 inch heels.

A total bummer. No way can Mandie ever go public like that.

I read all the stories about going out dressed, shopping, trying on clothes and shoes and it just makes me want to cry.

Bridget Fitzgerald
02-09-2007, 07:56 PM
Always feel that way. Im a large fairly intimidating looking guy and always laugh inside thinking how many times small macho guys and I would probably switch places and each reach our individual goals. But I 'get' what I got so.......

Samantha_tv_x
02-09-2007, 08:35 PM
Hi Karen - love your photos
XXX

Karren H
02-09-2007, 08:38 PM
Mental note..... "Never ask anyone if I'm crazy" hehe

Love Karren

Samantha_tv_x
02-09-2007, 09:00 PM
No not envious of women (ok maybe. A little!!), but lately I've found myself really envious of short guys... Like just now in the grocery store.. This guy walks in all of 5 feet tall and first thing into my mind..... Damn, must be nice!! Hehe. I'd love to be shorter just to pass better as a woman...

I know, kind of odd since I'm 5' 9"... No giant!! But thinking about it we humans worship tallness!! And it should be the other way around.. Short people eat less, theoretically.. And use less resources... Clothing and all!!

And short guys make better crossdressers.... But then again if everyone were to be shorter then women would be still shorter then men.... Viscous cycle....

Am I crazy or what??

Love Karren

Karen Youre not crazy - I think you are a great inspiration. Keep it up please. x

bredalee25
02-09-2007, 09:16 PM
Well karren here's a news flash for ya my GF is taller than i am in our bare feet. I know she's the exception to the rule women are shorter than men but none the less she is taller. I'm 5'11" tall and she is at least 6' if not more.

:love:
ttfn

Jesse69
02-09-2007, 09:46 PM
Well, I'm very lucky to be 5' 4" tall the average height of the average American woman. At 142 to 148 lbs - I'm a sexy size 4 but someone pm'd me and called me a braggert for saying this. Shoes are 9.5 M. I actually wished to grow tall when I was young to become a pro basketball player but I stopped growing in 9th grade so that ended my basketball career.

Gee, people hate me for my size as I don't get many compliments on my Picture posts and I always state the size of the clothes I'm wearing. Maybe if I was 5' 10" tall I'd proportionately be an 8 or 10.

Most Filipino women are smaller than me.

Oh, and it's real nice that I can fit real schoolgirl and cheerleader outfits!

Rachel32533
02-09-2007, 10:03 PM
I would love to be 5'9''!!! I am 6'2'' and have hated bing tall forever. No advantages to being tall other than playing basket ball. You always get picked out in a crowed and 6-4 in heels can be hell. would gladly give up half a foot if possible. Envy shorter girls.

Amanda Shaft
02-10-2007, 04:42 AM
Hi Karen, I'm 5'7" and weigh about 154lbs, as a guy I might be seen as on the small side of average heightwise I guess? Longer legs would be an asset, still I supose as long as they reach from your arse to the ground they're long enough! I'm not sure I like your altitude young lady! Crazy as a box of frogs! (thats a good thing bye the way!)
Amanda x

Suzie S.
02-10-2007, 05:09 AM
It must be the italian in me, but I'm only 5'5". Don't get mad with me Karren... I couldn't help it... I was only 8.5 lbs when I was born.

Hey Marie, I'm Italian and 6 foot even, go figure! :D Maybe too much garlic? :tongueout I love my height, although being a bit shorter would help in passing. My big nose doesn't help either, LOL!

vicky lee
02-10-2007, 05:29 AM
hi karen funny you mension about height im only 5 foot 8 my wife is 5feet 9
and when she wears heels shes well taller than me .
she used to tell me i would make a nice woman
love vicky

pedebra
02-10-2007, 07:26 AM
At 5'7" I've never felt small; and now that height is great for GGs. I only wish that I could be rid of some of the accumulation around my middle.
Debra

JenniferR771
02-10-2007, 07:53 AM
I am with ya Karren. I have always hated being small for a man. 5'8" and 147 pounds, but it works easily if I want to pass. In jeans, tall boots, and wig, I walked past a lot of people yesterday --no stares or giggles.

Amy Hepker
02-10-2007, 07:54 AM
Hey I know what you mean Karren, I am 6'2" and wish I were smaller in everyway. Except for the girly points, Hips, Breasts you know

LindaTS
02-10-2007, 08:31 AM
I guess I'm one of the lucky women here. I was 5'7" for most of my adult life and have since shrunk to a great 5'5". From what I've read we all shrink due to things compressing in our backs. I'm sure most of you taller girls can look forward to being a little smaller as the years go by.

Stephanie Stephens
02-10-2007, 08:51 AM
I agree with Toyah, Karen is nuts and I love her too.

Stephanie

Keely
02-10-2007, 09:24 AM
I don't know. You tall girls look way better than me and I'm 5'6" 125 lbs.

Erica Lauren James
02-10-2007, 09:33 AM
Hey Karen,

Yes being shorter does have the odd blessing. I'm only 5'4"

Having small feet also helps. I'm a ladies 7

Kiera

marie354
02-10-2007, 09:42 AM
I was talking to my SO, who is a retired RN, and she said that you will measure taller first thing in the morning and shorter at night from being on your feet all day and natural compression of the spine. So, gals, measure yourselves at night and maybe that will help you feel better, and if you feel you are too short, measure in the morning.
teeheeheeteeheehee

MsJanessa
02-10-2007, 09:45 AM
absolutly love being 5' 11"---I'm not so much concerned with passing(after all who wants to be an ordinary woman) but being an object of desire and I've found that most men crave and worship tall women----also it fits into My Dominatrix lifestyle----as in "on your knees, little man!!!":dom:

Gyneka
02-10-2007, 09:51 AM
To be honest Karren, no I don't envy short men. I mean I wish I was a bit shorter (I am 5'.8'') really but I was in the tube the other day, me wearing a skirt standing in the middle of the carriage and surounded by 4 very tall men, at least 6 foot tall, all wearing a city suits!!! I love tall men while in enfeme mode!! And no, I am not gay!!
XXX

Marcie Sexton
02-10-2007, 09:57 AM
Why worry, we got what we got, I'm 6'7" flat footed...the way I see it just more of the leg for them to look at...I'm told by a gg who has seen me enfemme to flaunt what I got to the max...use the things we got to distract from what we got to much of, in my case, height...sooooo, I'll show 'em lots of leg...:rolleyes: sorta like not seeing the forest for the trees...:2c:

marie354
02-10-2007, 10:02 AM
Something else on the bright side.... I've know a few guys that were always looking for a tall woman or were looking for that elusive amazon woman. So tall with broad shoulders really shouldn't be all that bad. It looks real good on some of the women I've seen, especially when there are a few extra female hormones in 'em. Yawlzer!

pwincessbigbootyooty
02-10-2007, 10:15 AM
i used to think adult humans were huge or atleast bigger than they seem now as a kid
now im the huge one
haha
its crazy
i swear the average height has gone down the last few years
:o

SANDRA MICHELLE
02-10-2007, 10:29 AM
Hi Karen,
I'm 5'7" tall and weigh 175, wish I could get down another 15 pounds so I could wear some nicer dresses and look good in them. I think any size is good as long as you feel good about yourself. Variety is the spice of life and we are the spice rack of life. I love logging in to see what you are saying and doing, I'm fairly new to the site and I look forward to seeing what everyone is up to. Don' ever go away

Wendy me
02-10-2007, 10:33 AM
Karen you more than crazy.... I am 5 foot 6 5 inches tall bare foot and hair not puffed...

suzy
02-10-2007, 10:41 AM
Karren,

Crazy as a bed bug! I'm 5'12 and hating it...makes heels almost impossible outside the house... but that's what flats are for....:D ....guess we all have a thing or two about our bodies that we would like to change...no matter what you do!:hugs:

lowlavalentine
02-10-2007, 10:41 AM
Yeah, the short guys might have an easier time fitting in, but there are plenty of tall gg's out there too.

check out

http://www.tallwomen.org/

Cassy11
02-10-2007, 10:47 AM
Karren you are not crazy. Just put your finger to your nose, spin around 3 times and your wishes will come true.

Juanita O
02-10-2007, 10:54 AM
Hi Karren

I am 6'2" tall and love every minute of it. I am built like a linebacker, but I work in the same building with a GG that is 6' 3", her husband is 5'8" maybe.

eleventhdr
02-10-2007, 11:53 AM
A petite girl like little maybe just above 5 feet in height or so.

Just do not like being a big tall male take's up way to much space!

When ever i see small girls i am envious of them and want to be small like them they are usually kind of cute and take good care of themselves to be small that way.

oh oh to be small but effective that would be oh so neat oh well!?

Suzy!

Sam-antha
02-10-2007, 11:54 AM
Any more nuts in that bag for stirring, Karren ?

Personnally I am happy with my leg length and at 5' 11" I am happy to look down on the world.
~Samm

janet p
02-10-2007, 02:28 PM
Lately here in Vegas I've wondering if ther were and short cd's I'm 5'10" and when i've gone to the Boutique most of the girls in bare feet were taller then i was in 3" heels.

Cristi
02-10-2007, 05:21 PM
I've found myself really envious of short guys... Like just now in the grocery store.. This guy walks in all of 5 feet tall and first thing into my mind..... Damn, must be nice!! Hehe. I'd love to be shorter just to pass better as a woman...

I know, kind of odd since I'm 5' 9"... No giant!!

I spent my childhood wishing I could be taller (I was a 'late bloomer' so was alwasy the runt of every group) but then shot up in my teens to where I am now, 6'1". I don't tend to think of myself as tall, because I never really am aware of looking 'down' at other people... but when I see myslef in a photo with others it really strikes me how I stand a full head above other people in some groups. :(

So I've had the same feelings you have. There have certainly been times when I've met men well short of average height and my first thought was 'Wow, if he is a CD he's got it made!'. As far as YOUR height, consider yourself lucky, you are well within the bell curve of normal female height. As a matter of fact, my wife AND sister are both taller than you!

Am I crazy or what??

um... probably... but isn't it fun? :love:

lil red
02-10-2007, 08:34 PM
Well maybe I should change my name from lil red to short red one, he he. At only 5'2" I am not tall at all, but what I didn't get in height I made up for in width. c Would love to be a little taller with the same weight (or less), would be able to find more clothes that fit my style, and they would really look better on me.:D

Michelle 51
02-10-2007, 08:42 PM
I content to be a tall girl and guy.It has it's advantage's.I spend way more time as a guy. Justabit

Carroll
02-10-2007, 09:18 PM
Well Karren I guess you need to envy me:D I am all but 5'4":devil: