PDA

View Full Version : A Novel Danger to Dressing

scarletppn
02-09-2007, 07:26 PM
I can't beleive this happened to me today but it did!! I was on my second outing ever and was wearing cowgirl boots, hose, a denim mini. After shopping I lit a cigaret on my way back to the car. As I went to unlock the car door I dropped the cigaret and planned to stamp it out but couldn't see it.
I thought, "Oh No, It couldn't have gone into one of my boots!! But it did!
Normally I need some help to get out of these boots since they are almost up to my knees but not today. Using my best contortions I got that boot off ASAP. Unfortunately my new pair of hose was ruined and my left boot now smells like an ashtray; but my skin was pretty much spared.
About the boots BTY, I wear these everywhere with jeans and men's slacks, to church, shopping, etc and they seem to be well accepted. They have the long pointy toe, 3' Heel and blue piping up the sides making pretty flowers.
The piping isn't visible with pants. I wear the boots to cover up the gap between pant leg and shoe where my hose shows. So if you are looking for heels that you can wear en homme, these will do.

discovery
02-09-2007, 07:31 PM
Smoking is not good for your boots either!!!!!! Besides you will LOOK and smell much better if you can leave those things back there with all the drab clothes. Just a bit of friendly advise from someone who leftthem decades ago and dont regret it. Give it a try.

Karren H
02-09-2007, 07:32 PM
Ouch!! Well when smoking intereferes with crossdressing then its time to kick that habit!! Pun intended!! Hehe

Karren

susie evans
02-09-2007, 10:34 PM
i'll bet that hert :sad:

susie

ChristinefromOz
02-09-2007, 10:37 PM
An excellent reason to give up smoking!

marie354
02-09-2007, 10:39 PM
More proof that smoking can destroy more than just your lungs. I need to quit all the way too. I'm still holding at 4 a day. Spent a lot for V-Day on my GF so I didn't get the patch this month.
Other than that, sounds like you had a lot of fun. (sorry about your hose)
:hugs:

Angie G
02-10-2007, 01:27 AM
Scarlett I was wearing the same outfit today how coll is that :hugs:
Angie

scarletppn
02-10-2007, 10:05 AM
Angie,

I hope it wasn't as cold where you are. It was a nice outfit but left a little too much exposed to the elements!! But I loved it.

SANDRA MICHELLE
02-10-2007, 11:31 AM
I agree it's now time to quit if not for your health but to save those wonderful boots from any catastrophie!

Sam-antha
02-10-2007, 11:47 AM
My first thought was that you could not see it because of your boobs.....wrong was I not ?
~Samm

janet p
02-10-2007, 02:21 PM
3' heel those must be fun to walk in?

scarletppn
02-10-2007, 02:36 PM
Answer to some replies:

1) I'm a 38C so I can still see a littlle down there!

2) They are quite comfortable actually. There is one problem, the heels are curved and it doesn't take a lot to have them start to slide if you but your foot down a little sideways. I was wearing them in a restaurant once that had a sorta slippery tile floor in the entrance way and almost wound up on my bottom. I learned by experience that they will slide easily.

Melinda Lou
02-10-2007, 05:25 PM
I think that's a novel danger to smoking, not dressing!

Be careful, and try to quit for the sake of your health, and your boots. :D

Tasha Meredith
02-10-2007, 05:45 PM
Yeah, it's really a novel danger to smoking. Not even novel if you consider the history burn injuries and property damage. Your body (and wardrobe) will thank you to kick the habit and you have my support.

paulaN
02-10-2007, 05:50 PM
I'm on the I don't give a sh** pills and it's been almost two weeks without a cig. worst than quiting drinking ever was.

Tasha Meredith
02-10-2007, 06:37 PM
I'm on the I don't give a sh** pills
Pfizer?