PDA

View Full Version : I finally did it

Danielle2
02-09-2007, 10:08 PM
My SO is out of town and I was expecting a delivery from UPS today. Early this morning, I got dressed in jeans and a see through top and finally got my makeup on. Once I saw a UPS truck and my heart raced thinking I was finally going to be seen by someone. But this truck did not stop. I waited most of the day but no one arrived. Finally, I chickened out and took off some off my jeans and top.

Then I put on a mini skirt with a black top. Touched up my makeup and put on my jewelry. While sitting at the computer reading posts on this forum, the door bell rang. My heart was racing, I looked outside and saw a UPS truck. After what seemed an enternity, I got up the nerve to answer the door. The delivery man was standing with his back to me so I tried the best feminine voice I could and said hello. As he turned around, I almost ran inside and closed the door but I could not move. The delivery man was very polite, only said he needed a signature for the delivery. I signed the electronic pad and he asked my last name. Unfortunately I replied in a masculine voice. No visible response from him. The he asked if he could place the package inside. He did as I held the door open. Then he left with no further comments.

I don't know if I was able to pass or he was just in a hurry as if was late. Either way my heart is still pounding. First time I have been seen by anyone while dressed. What a thrill.