PDA

View Full Version : At The Gym.......

Paulacder
02-10-2007, 05:27 AM
There is a thread on the M2F forum about locker rooms at the Gym. I was wondering if there were any F2M who go to the gym and have ever used the guys locker room? The reason I ask this is I go to the Y, periodically I see this one person in the locker room who always favors using one particular corner locker that is secluded from the rest. I have noticed when he changes cloths he always keep a towel wrapped around himself, however he wraps the towel around himself up high under his arm pitts. I sure don't want to cause him any embarisment by looking. If you are ever in this situtation the guys do it like this, One towel around your waist, a second towel around your neck allowing it to hang over the front and thus hidding the " Girls":hugs:

Kieron Andrew
02-10-2007, 05:47 AM
i cheat, we have a disabled/family changing rooms lol so there for are mixed so i use this, so i dont feel so bad

Adam
02-10-2007, 06:35 AM
thanks for the heads up but i tend to avoid gym's because of embarrsement

Felix
02-10-2007, 07:50 AM
Hi Paula well I don't use the male changing rooms but I do get funny looks sometimes off the younger members of the gym They prob think is it or isn't it :o but when I take my coat off they can see I have the same bits as them cos I change out of my binders in the toilets for the same reasons he probably keeps his towel high up. I wish they had unisex changin rooms then it wouldn't matter but I understand the reasons they don't xx Felix :hugs:

CaptLex
02-10-2007, 12:03 PM
Actually, I stopped going to the gym for that same reason - couldn't stand dealing with the dressing rooms anymore. For me, it's the same as dealing with public restrooms. I know I'll get busted if I go to the men's locker room, but going to the women's locker room gives me anxiety - even though I don't change or shower in there, just toss my stuff in the locker and wait till I get home to shower. Maybe if I start passing better I can approach the men's locker room without getting those "is that a boy or a girl?" looks. :o

Ryan
02-10-2007, 01:50 PM
After gong to CXH recently for my first appointment, I was told to try and build up chest muscle ready for when they get hacked off to make the reconstruction of a male chest better. So I decided to renew my membership at my local leisure centre.

I called up and explained that my name is now Ryan etc and asked about the changing facilities and what I could wear in the pool also. I can use the mixed changing rooms instead of either just the male or female, as we ahve those here too. Also the best news is that I am allowed to wear shorts n tee in the pool when I swim.

I put this to the test and went the next day, I was expecting them to suddenly say I couldn't wear a tee n shorts, but no, all was well, also in the pool was a gm who also had a tee on aswel :)

Now I feel much better about going, and enjoy it instead of feeling all squirmish about myself, as I can at least hide unde a tee, cant wait til the day I wont need a tee anymore, I thik I will cry :)

Abraxas
02-10-2007, 05:04 PM
When I was going to the gym, I'd just wear my shorts and t-shirt over there and go home to change. Not a big deal and I don't like changing clothes in public anyway, even if nobody can see me. Something about dirty tile floors and cramped spaces and such.

pocoyo
02-10-2007, 05:14 PM
That's a cool thing to do Abraxas!

One gym I went to (when I drove) I used to change in my car outside (I hope there was no CCTV!!!) but I think that was just because I didn't know where the changing rooms were or something lol. I don't even know why it was.
Haha I remember once when I was joining a gym with my mum at about age 15 and the guy said "and this machine works your chest..may give a slight uplifting effect to the breasts" and I grumpily said "I want it to get rid of them..." How rude of me lol!
I avoid gyms and swimming and stuff now.. I just work out at home with free weights.

Abraxas
02-10-2007, 05:25 PM
Yeah, that's what I do these days, especially since the leg's gotten bad enough that I can't do any training on it. I've got dumbbells, so I just do my curls and stuff before bed.
I miss running on the treadmill though.