PDA

View Full Version : Do You Over Compensate For Not Coming Out?

tightsgirl
02-10-2007, 06:29 AM
I do I tend to over shop, I have have enough tights and hose to with stand a nuclear holicaust. I have too many skirts and leotards and I just keep buying more. I think I'm over compensating for something. Any advice?

Kali
02-10-2007, 07:04 AM
Bigger closet?

My partner keeps telling me I have more panties than she does and that I'm catching up on clothes, too. The former is true, the latter is an impossibility (think Xeno's Postulate). :)

Michelle 51
02-10-2007, 07:11 AM
Yeah sometime's i will buy just to have it.I can't wear all the thing's i got now.It use to fit in a plastic shopping bag(pantie's and hose) now i got 2 full size suit cases. A lot harder to hide for sure Justabit

Tina B.
02-10-2007, 10:49 AM
I not only over shop, rapidly filling a second closet, but i never throw away anything, and have boxes and bags of stuff that has not fit in years. I have taken to buying those space bag things, trying to get a better handle on the storage problem. And what makes it worse, if my wife goes with me, she will buy me more in one shopping trip than I will spend in a month, makes for fun dressing, but I look in the closet and see things I have just not got around to in monthes, whats a girl to do!
Tina B.

suzy
02-10-2007, 10:55 AM
Maybe that's one of the reasons that I shop so much.....never thought of it... I too, have reverted to using space bags for my "extra" things! I have my own cl,oseet as does my wife...Her's is packed to the hilt with hers and mine and mine is full...now, it's space vacuum seal bags...because I love them all and just hate to get rid of anything.. Who knows when a particular mood will strike me?:D

SANDRA MICHELLE
02-10-2007, 11:27 AM
Yes I think we all probably do since it is a release to be able to buy clothes even if we probably won't have the chance to wear them any time soon. I have 40 pairs of heels and could never wear them all but I still have them and love each and every one of them. My wife also complains that my panties are sexier than hers and that I have more bras than she does, my answer is to go buy some more honey so you can keep pace with Sandra.

Jocelyn Quivers
02-10-2007, 12:05 PM
I have 3 times as many fem clothes as I do male. I guess I am overcompensating for all of the years I denied that I was a crossdresser. Jocelyn

marie354
02-10-2007, 12:10 PM
It must be a girl thing!
I have 2 good sized 5-drawer dressers full and a closet full too.
I think I still need more... Got to stay up to date you know.
:hugs:

Butterfly Bill
02-10-2007, 12:17 PM
It must be a girl thing!

No, people with other hobbies like model railroading and restoring automobiles have problems similar to this.

marie354
02-10-2007, 12:18 PM
No, people with other hobbies like model railroading and restoring automobiles have problems similar to this.

You mean they have closets full of dresses too?
:hugs:

Daintre
02-10-2007, 12:21 PM
I have to admit that I have gone WAY overboard with shopping, I have dresses and closets full of Jenni's stuff, J***'s (the other guy) stuff can fit in a box. :rolleyes: