PDA

View Full Version : Doctor's Office

randi32869
02-10-2007, 09:46 AM
Recently I had a appt with a Urologist and I told him I was a CD and had been tucking for 40 years to find out if I had/could cause damage and he was not concerned (actually I had to initially ask his young and very attractive female assistant) so that made me more at ease.

Last time I shaved my legs was with a cheap razor and I got several cuts. Last week at my regular doc aked if they were unhealed bug-bites and I said "I am a recreational cross dresser with a cheap razor" and he said to buy a better razor. Maybe we are not as abnormal as we think and maybe this is information our Doc's should know as we mature.

I hope I do not become too "brazen" about it but I am less paranoid that someone will find out than I used to be and I think this site has helped change my perspective (for better or worse).

KayteeCD
02-10-2007, 09:49 AM
I had to go to the doctors and was wearing fem underwear, I had recently dislocated my shoulder and it was giving me some pain so I went for checkup. My doctor didnt mind but could see I was kind of embarassed and simply said "Don't worry, your not the first." Made me feel a lot better he even complemented my choice of color.

loves xxxxx

marie354
02-10-2007, 09:57 AM
Gotta be careful though. Someone posted a doctor story a week or two ago where the doctor asked her/him out on a date. That's OK if that's what you are into. Not me. I shave my body, but wear tightie-whities when I go to the doctor.
Shaven bodies is not as uncommon as one might think. My SO said that she saw it a lot when she was working in the emergency room... Panties on men too. So maybe we just shouldn't worry as much about it.
:hugs:

Marcie Sexton
02-10-2007, 10:03 AM
Other than my wife and one close friend, I don't trust any one with my secret, yet...I have found from past situations who I can trust and not...

Although a Dr. is suppose to remain tight lipped about this stuff, never know about them at a social gahtering when to much liquor and a loose lip will sink your ship...

Maybe I'm just to untrusting...BUT, fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me !

marie354
02-10-2007, 10:09 AM
Other than my wife and one close friend, I don't trust any one with my secret, yet...I have found from past situations who I can trust and not...

Although a Dr. is suppose to remain tight lipped about this stuff, never know about them at a social gahtering when to much liquor and a loose lip will sink your ship...

Maybe I'm just to untrusting...BUT, fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me !

Maybe so, but some of us are in support groups for depression or whatever and seeing a shrink every few months and if you mention it to one, they will all know just by reading your medical record. Although my shrink says that he doesn't put that in his report. He is the head psychiatrist for my county and is now moving up the ladder to be the head one for the state. I trust him to be descrete.
:hugs:
Although it helps that he and my brother are old surfing buddies.

SANDRA MICHELLE
02-10-2007, 11:16 AM
I haven't been to the doctor for quite some time but when I go I am sure that I will wear my panties and if asked I will explain. I think that doctors are legally bound to not discuss there patients so I would feel safe with there seeing my fem side. I also shave my chest and legs so I don't plan on waiting to grow it back if I need to see a doctor

Billie Renee
02-10-2007, 02:30 PM
I just went last week for a check up and I went in full female mode and the skirt I wore was a short black one that was really cute,and the blouse was a lite pink color.. My Doctor knows I dress and I dress most of the time when I go to see her or her assistant. On this visit she was out for the day and her assistant saw me and he thought I looked good and said he would tell my regular dotor that I came in.He has always been kind and professinal about everything and make me feel comfortable.Although he has big fingers and it hurts when he gives a prostate exam. Much perfer a woman for that,smaller fingers you know.

trannie T
02-10-2007, 05:31 PM
I wear drab to the doctor, I'm afraid that otherwise I'd have to get in the stirrups for an exam.

marie354
02-10-2007, 05:38 PM
I wear drab to the doctor, I'm afraid that otherwise I'd have to get in the stirrups for an exam.

Hey if that happens, please send us some pics..... Only in your dreams. Doctors are very professional and they like to get paid just like the rest of us. You'd have to really disrespect him in someway for him to drop you as one of his patients.

TeriAnn
02-10-2007, 05:46 PM
I went to the doctor today to get something for my strep throat. He gave me a script but also I shot in the hiney. I completley forgot I had on panites until I had to pull em down. To late see what you see. I really didn't care as they made no comment one way or the other.

Sierra Evon
02-10-2007, 06:15 PM
I dont worry about it , I'll just go enfemme drabs , pants , no-skirts , dont want them to get fresh with me !!!!!!:heehee:

Sasha Anne Meadows
02-10-2007, 06:30 PM
I had to have two nurses insert a cathader in me a week ago. Didn't bat an eye about my shaved pubes.