PDA

View Full Version : Would A Lottery Win Alter Ur Cd

vicky lee
02-10-2007, 03:21 PM
hi girls
right hes a fantasty question be interesting what you say to this.
ur just won the lottery how would it change you on ur cd and life

for me it would be the most expensive designer clothes and build my own house
wearing them he he (fem clothes of caurse)
with all that money in the bank wouldnt care whos see me and how i dress
have my own make up artist to hand
live my life as a female 90 per cent of the time

krista23
02-10-2007, 03:26 PM
wow, i dont even know where to start i would get my face lasered. probly my whole body lol. i would have a makeup artist too. a fashion coordinator i would go crazy. what a dream to have maybe one day who knows

marie354
02-10-2007, 03:28 PM
Dreams... What can I say? If I won a multi-million lottery...
A new home for sure, and a nicer car than the one I have now... All paid in full, of course... I hate payments for purchases, I rather pay cash up front.
Then once I'm settled in my home with an 80'' flat screen TV with surround sound... (I may even have one in the patio out back too)...
Then, yea, I'd probably work on my wardrobe, electrolysis or laser treatments, my whole image.
...And if anyone said anything about the way I dressed... I'd laugh at them all the way to the bank!
:hugs:

Joy Carter
02-10-2007, 03:29 PM
Would it ever ! Body hair removel. FFS. And more time to be with my wife. And to be Joy when I want to. What do you think gurls. Me in a Ford GT500 (200 MPH) as JOY.:D

KayteeCD
02-10-2007, 03:35 PM
I think I would quit work and become female 24/7, I wouldnt have any worries and really would not care what anyone else thought.

xxxxxxxxx

Wendy me
02-10-2007, 03:35 PM
simple not much would change i would just visit my girl Friends all over the world.....

MJ
02-10-2007, 03:37 PM
OK to start i would book my SRS , ffs , hair transplant , boob job , and 3 months travel so i can recover in style. and shop . buy an average house and car
plan a big get together with everyone here what a party that would be..

Bethany Ann
02-10-2007, 04:24 PM
So how much does a curvey set of hips cost? The kind you can grab on to!

Bethany

suchacutie
02-10-2007, 04:27 PM
Having a pile of discretionary money would affect all things, including having all the clothes and skin care and makeup one could possibly covet. Then there would be traveling to different cities...very much allowing Tina to roam a bit more freely!!

tina

Marcie Sexton
02-10-2007, 04:27 PM
First I'd need some where soft to land...or some clean undies:heehee:
then I would see to it no one was left unpaid, we would then seek a climate more suitable for the aging...:heehee:

Just to old now to transition...

Oh yea one more thing...I'd :tongueout at the world...

Trinni
02-10-2007, 04:37 PM
For me it probably cut down in my CDing because I would be spending more time with my family and they don't know about it.

Valerie Nicole
02-10-2007, 04:46 PM
I'd go on a shopping spree, obviously...but then I'd use the money to try and raise awareness and acceptance of us. You know, campaigns and such to reduce the old myths (especially the one that says crossdressers are gay). I'd do everything I could to help us all out, and not just spend the money on myself. I'd make large donations to crossdressing support groups, and probably start one or two things like that myself. I'd really do what I could to help the community in that respect.

trannie T
02-10-2007, 04:53 PM
I'd be able to have shoes custom made. Wow! Shoes that fit!

Ugly Michele
02-10-2007, 04:59 PM
Yes I would have the sexist clothes money could buy, and a house in a posh neighborhood where I woulod be veiwed as excentric. I would retrieve the paper in a silk robe with a nighty below, leave for lunch in a mini, and red heels. In a convertable of course. Will never win but nice to dream.

Girly Sara
02-10-2007, 05:01 PM
If i won the lottery, i would certainly be enfemme a whole lot more...don't know if i'd go 24/7 though. Remains to be seen with out without a few million in the bank account.

I'd definitely have laser treatment to rid my face of all beard cover...yuk!!! Would have a make up artist on hand whenever i needed them to teach me all the tricks of the trade and a Ferrari F60 on the driveway of my new mansion! (Sara suddenly wakes up and realises it's just a dream!!!) Oh well, no harm in dreamin'!

Sara xxx

Sweet Jane
02-10-2007, 06:00 PM
Hi

I wouldn't have to work....no money worries..I probably would CD much more..

Sierra Evon
02-10-2007, 06:05 PM
No change for me and my personality , I'd still be the same girl I am today , but I dang sure would buy a new computer & the best digital camera , !!!
then do some traveling !!!!!!!

Jere Oneil
02-10-2007, 06:11 PM
I'm already retired, and I don't dress in public or try to pass as a woman, but with enough money, I could wear skirts in public and be "eccentric" instead of weird or crazy

PaulaJaneThomas
02-10-2007, 06:22 PM
I'd buy a turnip.

janelle
02-10-2007, 07:51 PM
Pay off my bills, buy the wife whatever she wanted, & for me go & get my transformation so I could be me all the time & look like a GG( or as best the Dr.'s could do). After that maybe start a place where cd's with little money could get some help.
:hugs:,
Janelle

Tamatha
02-10-2007, 08:00 PM
A different outfit for everyday and a pair of shoes that don't hurt my feet!! LOL

kristytv
02-10-2007, 08:07 PM
Would it ever ! Body hair removel. FFS. And more time to be with my wife. And to be Joy when I want to. What do you think gurls. Me in a Ford GT500 (200 MPH) as JOY.:D

cars nice NOT that nice , for what it is you could buy a loaded gt and spend 10-15 in go fast parts and have a even faster car .

to the threads queston, justin would be no more it would be all kristy all the time and i would buy a business or invest wisely

Tina B.
02-10-2007, 09:59 PM
I want a pink sports car, and I would have to have a whole lot bigger closet, Then shop all over the world just to fill it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tina B.

susie evans
02-11-2007, 12:36 AM
nope wouldn't change a thing i would still shopp till i droped:hugs:

susie

Jocelyn Quivers
02-11-2007, 12:36 PM
I'd switch from Leggs hosiery to Wolford hosiery. Jocelyn

Colleentg
02-12-2007, 09:34 PM
Like most of you, a shopping spree, but while using a limo! However, next to that, I'd head to whoever wants cash upfront for SRS, plus a very generous tip! Then I'd buy a new outfit for every CD I could find, maybe more. You can't take it with you, spend it while you're enjoying life!

michelleupnorth
02-12-2007, 09:41 PM
1. I would pay off my home and any other debt.
2. I would quit my job
3. Get all the work done that need to be done in order for me to finally be who I really am. SRS, FFS, electrolisis, breast,
4. go shopping for lots of clothes
5. take a much needed vacation
6. relax and do what ever I want when I want