PDA

View Full Version : SO Accepts! We Go Out Last Night!

Marissa Mae
02-10-2007, 04:19 PM
So I posted yesterday that I had recently had an elevated surge of confidance when it comes to crossdressing... everything seemed clear, and I felt that i knew the best words to say to my girlfriend to help her see in a new light.

But first, last night's adventure!

It wasn't anywhere near dressing, as the only thing I was wearing were my boots with my regular male attire. They are pretty conservative with a 3 inch heel, but boy, they are LOUD! Luckily my gf wore her boots, so it sort of blended me in :love:
Anyways, we first went to Outback, got some drinks at the bar and ate steaks, talked.. the key was to just focus on being natural and stop making it a point to show I was wearing women's boots. THe conversation was great, things were normal! I loved it! The feel of my feet in the boots, the heels on the pavement, everything :D I LOVE IT!

Afterwards we went to Blockbuster to get some movies, and on the way there my brother called and said he was going to come over. THat meant we had to hurry because I am not at the stage to let my family in on my dressing yet!!
So we get to Blockbuster, and the place is pretty busy with , I swear, 15 or so people all young, and they all seemed to want to look at the same section as us! :o It was then I started to get nervous because the floor was hard tile! But I think I got out ok without anyone noticing, and if they did: WHATEVER!

We didn't beat my brother home, but that was ok because my gf went inside and grabbed a pair of my shoes and we went and got some wine, came back and enjoyed a night of movies and video games! Secret is still safe!

IN conclusion, I had a brilliant time! I felt more natural than ever, even though it was just footwear. Plus, my SO and I came to a great understanding... she had the impression that eventually I would want to become a woman etc. and I reassured her that I am 100% male, that I will never try to "go over the top", meaning I will only ever wear shoes, panties and bra :love: She was great, once she realized there was no harm, she totally changed! I love her!

Ok, time to go! Thanks for reading, more updates later!!

Callie

Marcie Sexton
02-10-2007, 04:36 PM
I am really happy that your outing went well...I know when my wife and I went Christmas shopping it was nerve racking at first, but as I started to figure out the people wasn't interested in me, but in their own lives...

We are now planning a summer outing to Atlanta to the Southern Comfort Convention...

Good luck to you and yours...:hugs:

lil red
02-10-2007, 08:28 PM
I am glad you had such a wonderful time! I must agree with you that even wearing just one item whether it be boots, or just a bro or hose, whle out in public just feels great and natural for those of us who are not yet ready to come out to the world. Glad you had the confidance to do it. Hope you have many more fun times like this.

Marissa Mae
02-10-2007, 09:42 PM
It was a great feeling, both wearing the boots and having my gf be cool with it! Last night was just the first step, and am looking forward to wearing more as time goes by. I think I want to keep it to footwear for now until I feel 100% comfortable, and then progress up the ladder to more fem items :heehee:

I told my gf that I want to eventually just add my heels to my male shoes and be able to wear them without a second thought whenever I want :D