PDA

View Full Version : Just 1 physical thing...

pocoyo
02-10-2007, 05:35 PM
If you had to choose just ONE male (physical) characteristic to have forever (and no others)... what would it be?

(e.g. flat chest OR lower voice OR facial hair OR male body shape etc).

I think I know what a lot of you will say but perhaps not... it is actually quite a toughie...

Sierra Evon
02-10-2007, 05:50 PM
HHHHmmm, interesting , I guess my voice , cuz I can yell very loud , in case I am being surrounded buy a any wild groups of male sex crazed hooligans !!!

Adam
02-10-2007, 05:56 PM
flat chest!!!!! deffo

Kieron Andrew
02-10-2007, 05:59 PM
without a shadow of a doubt .........a male defined chest

RevMoonSerpent
02-10-2007, 06:45 PM
definately a flat chest.

CaptLex
02-10-2007, 09:17 PM
No, I can't do it . . . I can't pick just one. :cry: Though a male chest is definitely at the top of the list.

bi_weird
02-10-2007, 09:28 PM
Hrm I'm sorta attached to the girls sometimes, so I think I'd keep them. I think I'd go with the ability to gain muscle like guys do. All my life I've been wrestling with my brothers, and it was okay until my little brother got bigger than me. Now it's really annoying because he's still my little brother in my head. I'd like to be able to lift weights and see real results.
Hehe it's like my trans super power!

ZenFrost
02-11-2007, 01:14 AM
Just... one? Gah! Too hard!

Hmmm, I think that's an impossble question.

On one hand, a lower voice would be could because I could just fake everything else (binders, fake facial hair, etc). On the other hand, a flat chest would be heavenly. And then again, it would be beyond perfect to have something different between my legs.

I suppose I'll have to be like most of the other people and go with the male chest. Everything else I can just hide, I suppose.

Abraxas
02-11-2007, 02:33 AM
Eh, I'll go with the popular opinion and say flat chest.
My voice is low enough to be passable most of the time, and, really, not a lot of people are going to be looking in my pants. Facial hair, eh, I can take it or leave it (obviously, I'd rather take it, but it's not absolutely necessary). Muscles and stuff, I don't mind having to work a little harder to get to where I want. I wouldn't want to be the next Mr Universe, so I'm not terribly worried about that.

durden
02-11-2007, 03:01 AM
Ok, I'm gonna be the one to flat out say that I'd want the correct "equipment".

I've got the deep voice, the facial hair [although it needs to darken & thicken up a bit more] the chest is easy to hide until the cash adds up for surgery, & everything else has come into place. I pass 100% of the time, etc. I just want the most obvious thing that's the hardest to obtain. w/the correct functioning equipment, everything would be easier, & besides, I could have children, etc. etc.

I dunno, that's just my take on it.

Evert
02-11-2007, 10:26 AM
Facial hair. I don't think people will notice my chest if I walk around with a beard.. :heehee:

Dasein9
02-11-2007, 11:47 AM
If we're talking technology, then the chest.

If we're talking magic, may I please have male genitals, but keep the double dose of nerve endings that are found in the female genitals? :D

Felix
02-11-2007, 03:22 PM
Good question and hard to pick just one but it would have to be a mans chest firstly and secondly a well toned mans body. Lol I asked my SO what would be the first thing I would pic she said without thought a mans chest but also the well toned male body :heehee: she knows me well :D

Gabriel
02-12-2007, 07:48 PM
flat chest

ZenFrost
02-14-2007, 12:12 AM
If we're talking technology, then the chest.

If we're talking magic, may I please have male genitals, but keep the double dose of nerve endings that are found in the female genitals? :D

I agree with Dasein. It's really a matter of magic vs. technology. If it were an ideal world and/or magic was possible, I'd go with male genitals. But if the question is limited to the way things are in this world today, I'm happier with the outcomes of the upper surgery than the lower and would go for a flat chest.

MJ
02-14-2007, 09:06 AM
hi poc
that is a very good question, the flat chest looks like the winner here, now for male to female's i would say big breast's a full c or d cup for sure, that said i don't know the difference in regards to weight ?? there is only a factor of an inch between a c cup and a d cup, so they can't be that heavy .
but then again i still have a lot to learn
hugs Marissa

John
02-14-2007, 12:10 PM
I agree with ZenFrost and Dasein9. Practically, I'd go for flat chest. Idealy, I'd like to be fully equipt.