PDA

View Full Version : Nylon Tricot Slippers

tricot gal
02-02-2005, 01:37 PM
Many years ago I purchased my wife a pair of nylon slippers which were made of the same material that Vanity Fair made their panties from. I believe that the brand name was called "Madye's." I have been looking for something similar to these slippers, but have not been able to locate them. The only kind of slipper which I have found in lingerie catalogs are of the maribou variety and I'm not interested in that type of slipper. If anyone knows of a nylon tricot slipper being made, I'd very much appreciate it if you informed me. They feel so soft on your feet and are great to wear!

Tristen Cox
02-02-2005, 07:55 PM
Welcome to the forum :)

DanaJ
02-02-2005, 08:00 PM
How about THIS (http://www.zappos.com/n/p?dp=1823694) ? Not sure if this is what you are looking for though.....

DanaJ

DonnaT
02-02-2005, 08:07 PM
I've heard of slippers having "nylon tricot lining" but not being made entirely of nylon tricot.

Anything else you can think of about the slippers that stands out in your mind?

tricot gal
02-05-2005, 03:44 PM
Hi Dana and Donna T.! I looked at the website which you directed me to and viewed the slipper with tricot lining and nylon topline. The slippers were made like my wife's but they were different in style in the sense that the ones which I'm searching for are open-toed so that your hosiery is revealed and the back of the slipper is open also. In answer to Donna T's question, the slippers were not made entirely of nylon tricot, only the lining/surface part which fits around your feet. Thanks for your help and interest.