PDA

View Full Version : stepping out

stevie b
02-10-2007, 05:41 PM
Hi girls, I went shopping wife my wife today to buy a wig from a CD store and some make up. The make up was to heavy so the girls in the shop suggested high street brands. I asked my wife if she minded me asking for the make up for me, a bit scary as I haven't spoken to anyone publiclicy about my crossdressing. We went to Boots ( uk store) and I asked the asistant if she was up for challenge, which she was. I told her the foundation was for me and she asked if I wanted it for television or for the stage, no I said its just for me wear went I want to. She nver batted an eye lid, got some samples to test the colour, when happy she made me up. We were in the main entrance to the shop with folk coming and going. A few stopped and pointed me out to their friends but I ignored them.
The experience was great and positive and it gave a boost to my confidence. Next step full make up and a visit to a club.
Take courage girls if you haven't already done so its not as bad as think it might be.

Sierra Evon
02-10-2007, 06:08 PM
hey , good for you !!!!! , Kudo's :thumbsup:

PaulaJaneThomas
02-10-2007, 06:50 PM
Well done Stevie. Boots are very used to TGs. I know that the main Manchester branch used to open up occassionally expecially for the Northern Concorde girls.

sherell
02-10-2007, 07:17 PM
Well done Stevie It takes guts but Its worth It

Emma England
02-11-2007, 04:52 PM
That is cool.

I have bought from Boots, even after testing their sample foundations, but yet to ask an assistant.

When you mention people pointing at you. That is not necessarily a bad thing. They may just be being obvious i.e. that's a guy trying on makeup. Might not be a big deal to them.