PDA

View Full Version : Girl watchers

marie354
02-10-2007, 07:18 PM
I've been a girl watcher all my life and I've always been facinated by them.
My SO notices me every time I look and just smiles at me... No scolding looks, just smiles lovingly.
I've told her that I'll probably never stop looking and she says that she'd really worry if I didn't. I think that it kinda reinforces the fact that I'm still interested in women, and she likes that.

How about ya'all? Does your SO know what you are really looking at, or do you get that "what are you looking at" look from her.

For those who have accepting SO's, have you explained what your looking at?
:hugs:

Wendy me
02-10-2007, 07:23 PM
i am a girl watcher always ... and not that good at hiding it always my wife catching me ....

Nigella
02-10-2007, 07:27 PM
Yep, I look, and point me to anyone who doesn't.

Sometimes it's the girl, sometimes its the clothes, but its always "look but don't touch"

Just call it window shopping :D

Danika
02-10-2007, 07:39 PM
I am always looking, mainly because I admire their beauty and gracefulness. And alot of times I'm jealous that they can wear the clothes that they do

Andrea_girl
02-10-2007, 07:42 PM
I'm the same always looking. I now comment to my SO about what I'm looking at ie shoes, skirt top etc.

I also look at a girl and think why on earth is she wearing TROUSERS.

Girls can wear skirts and dresses in public when ever they want unlike us and they still don`t.

Life is weird.

Kate Simmons
02-10-2007, 08:15 PM
What's really spooky sometimes Sandy, is that sometimes I "catch" those girls I watch, watching me.:eek:

Michelle 51
02-10-2007, 08:47 PM
Most of my like i was looking at the girl but since i started dressing 3 year's ago now i'm looking at what they are wearing now. Justabit

CaptLex
02-10-2007, 09:45 PM
Just one question, Marie (or anyone else that wants to answer): would you have a problem with your SO looking at the guys in the same way? Or some guy looking at her like that while you're around? :devil:

susie bear
02-10-2007, 09:55 PM
I always look and if I miss one my SO points them out. She knows if I quit I am too sick to be out.

Got to love that woman.

"Maried but not burried"

Kali
02-10-2007, 09:57 PM
My partner, who is bi, is always pointing women out to me. She knows I am oblivious (usually). of course, the women she points out are always her type ;) We're monogamous, so it has become a running joke.

MJ
02-10-2007, 10:06 PM
ok i am a girl watcher but it just the outfits thats all... i might add, and as far as my so when i had one she looked at guys all the time

marie354
02-10-2007, 11:37 PM
Just one question, Marie (or anyone else that wants to answer): would you have a problem with your SO looking at the guys in the same way? Or some guy looking at her like that while you're around? :devil:

Not at all. And she does look at the guys as much as I look at the girls. I actually think that it's a healthy thing.
As far as another guy looking at her... Go ahead... I know who she's going home with.

I mean what's wrong with looking, even while you're with your partner. With Regina and I, looks are free. Anyone can look, just not touch.
If you didn't look, wouldn't that suggest something else? Maybe even just a loss of interest.

Connieminiskirts
02-11-2007, 12:18 AM
Yes I admit it, I am a died in the wool, (or is it dressed in satin)
girl watcher!

And NO I have NO problem at all when my Sweet Wife starts lookin at guy's.
BUT she rarely does. She is into girls as much as I am!!!!!!! And thats a very very BIG plus!!!

the trouble was with my first wife! She slapped the crap outta me for checkin out chicks!!!! Thank goodness that ended those 15yrs ago! LOL

Erica Leigh
02-11-2007, 12:26 AM
And NO I have NO problem at all when my Sweet Wife starts lookin at guy's. BUT she rarely does. She is into girls as much as I am!!!!!!! And thats a very very BIG plus!!!

:iagree: i "read" women just like my wife does and GF's, i wathch them do it, s why cant i? i am a people watcher:love:

susie evans
02-11-2007, 12:28 AM
allways a girl watcher i learn things from them all the time :heehee:

susie

Joy Carter
02-11-2007, 12:29 AM
Yes I admit it, I am a died in the wool, (or is it dressed in satin)
girl watcher!

And NO I have NO problem at all when my Sweet Wife starts lookin at guy's.
BUT she rarely does. She is into girls as much as I am!!!!!!! And thats a very very BIG plus!!!

the trouble was with my first wife! She slapped the crap outta me for checkin out chicks!!!! Thank goodness that ended those 15yrs ago! LOL

Yeah I liked the song by the O-Jay's in the sixties. "I'm A Girl Watcher".

Hey Connie Welcome Back !!!!!!!!:hugs:

AmandaM
02-11-2007, 12:44 AM
Yes, I look...

I'm married. I ain't dead.

marie354
02-11-2007, 12:47 AM
Yeah I liked the song by the O-Jay's in the sixties. "I'm A Girl Watcher".

That was one of my favorite songs back then. I was born in the 50's and the 60's will always be a special time for me.

Suzie S.
02-11-2007, 05:05 AM
Marie,

I'm one of them also! Guilty as charged! It's a normal thing for anyone to do, male or female. As long as it's done discreetly, it's no problem. My wife looks sometimes, so do I. It doesn't mean we are attracted to someone else, just admiring their looks or clothing. It doesn't make either one of us insecure. My wife calls it 'people watching' and it's fun to do. She also knows if I see a GG in a nice outfit, I scoping out the clothes as well as the person in them. :heehee:

Teddie
02-11-2007, 05:26 AM
I always said, 'Looking at the menu doesn't mean I have to buy.' :D

But, as she knew, I was really looking at makeup, and fashion. :heehee:

Lilith Moon
02-11-2007, 05:42 AM
I get caught looking and scolded in a good natured way, usually with a smile thrown in. I have told her many times that it is the clothes but she doesn't believe me. I do have an eye for a pretty female...the more pretty she is, the greater my desire to be dressed like her.

SusanTL
02-11-2007, 05:47 AM
Hi.

I am also a girl watcher but my only intrest is in learning from them. I study the mixing and matching of clothes. How they walk, talk, sit, eat, every manerisum and jesture. I wish there were fromal girl classes I could attend.

As to watching for enjoyment. I am a guy watcher. I like men and I check them out all the time.

Hugs - Susan

Billijo_06
02-11-2007, 06:41 AM
I was always a girl watcher, but since I got more into CDing I am looking at how she does her makeup.

Karren H
02-11-2007, 06:45 AM
I've been cauht staring before.... "What ARE you looking at"??? Uhhhhhh I'm just day dreaming!!! AKA, Damn I would look good in that woman's dress.... hehe

It's my hobby's sub-hobby....

:D

Love Karren

Kristen Kelly
02-11-2007, 07:23 AM
I've been a girl watcher all my life and I've always been facinated by them.
My SO notices me every time I look and just smiles at me... No scolding looks, just smiles lovingly.
I've told her that I'll probably never stop looking and she says that she'd really worry if I didn't. I think that it kinda reinforces the fact that I'm still interested in women, and she likes that.

How about ya'all? Does your SO know what you are really looking at, or do you get that "what are you looking at" look from her.

For those who have accepting SO's, have you explained what your looking at?
:hugs:

Same here since I told my GF I have less problems looking at the pretty women when out with her, In fact there are times she points them out to me. I am especially interested at looking at taller women at what they are wearing and how they play down or accent their height.
It does not bother me she is looking a cute guys either as long as we are just looking it’s very healthy.

sixstringplayer_58
02-11-2007, 08:45 AM
What's really spooky sometimes Sandy, is that sometimes I "catch" those girls I watch, watching me.:eek:

yes i love girl watching i guess i will never stop that and i kinda have an advantage over the rest of u i am not married so if i get or could touch i will damn aint i onery heheheheheh GLENDA:love:

Tina Dixon
02-11-2007, 08:49 AM
Yes I'm a big time watcher, there must be a support group out there to join:heehee: , but if I miss one my wife does point them out to me, it dont bother her at all.

CaptLex
02-11-2007, 10:44 AM
Not at all. And she does look at the guys as much as I look at the girls. I actually think that it's a healthy thing. As far as another guy looking at her... Go ahead... I know who she's going home with.
Good for you, hun - I think that's a healthy attitude. :thumbsup:

marie354
02-11-2007, 10:56 AM
I've know quite a few women in my day and always tried to be honest with them and I learned that a lot of women look at other women too because of what they are wearing and how it looks on them. Some will even go as far as asking them where they got their dress or shoes, shawl, hat, etc, that they find interesting.
I am usually looking at what they wear as well as how they carry themselves. Been studying them you decades. I don't think that I'll ever figure them out completely, but I'm getting closer all the time.
My dad told me once that when you finally figure them out, it's too late.
Wise man he was.
This thread goes to show that there is quite a bit of normality with all of us. I still look at the women with a little lust sometimes as well, but boys will be boys I guess. I don't think that it's something I can change.

Thanks for all the input. Like #5... I need input, more input.
:tongueout

Dave3
02-11-2007, 03:01 PM
Like #5... I need input, more input.
:tongueout

Now THAT was a good movie :)

Rebecca-L
02-11-2007, 03:54 PM
I tend to be a people watcher, looking for differences between men and women, but also appreciating the (seemingly) infinite variety of people. I found that people watching was a great way to pass the time while spending endless hours at an airport.

My wife does not mind my looking.