PDA

View Full Version : a miss manners question

JC
02-10-2007, 10:05 PM
how do you get into a tall truck while wearing a skirt?

it is a 4*4 with running boards. are you supposed to step onto the running boards first, tehn sit and pivot?

or get your rear as far up on the seat as possilbe and scoot back, then pivot?

i have to admit that i have never watched a lady "climb" into a tall truck while wearing a skirt.

while driving - wearing a long skirt - should you keep the knees togehterg? this is not easy...

jc

Butterfly Bill
02-10-2007, 10:37 PM
I would imagine that first you would step on the running board, the sit and pivot. You would have to almost jump to get on the seat directly from the ground, and that might flip a few petticoats. This would also be more difficult for a shorter woman.

Unless someone can see you thru a glass firewall from the front (or you are driving a car built in the first decade of the last century), you don't have to worry about anyone seeing anything when you are behind the wheel, so you can have your legs in whatever position is best for your driving.

Connieminiskirts
02-10-2007, 11:01 PM
HI JC, gettin in a 4x4 is about the same as climbin up in an 18wheeler.
except shorter, ussually. My suggestion is do as I do when I dress on the
road in the truck. get in like your going up a short stair. First, grab the stearing wheel with left hand, step up on running board with left foot, then pull yourself up and step in the truck with your right foot, and slip into the seat. I would bet that if you were to watch yourself in male mode, you might get in the truck like this at least half the time anyway.

Hope this helps. Connie