PDA

View Full Version : Painted toes

cocopuff's girl GG
02-11-2007, 04:27 AM
I painted my SO's toes tonight and they look really nice. He seemed really happy by them being painted if you know what I mean.... :love:

noname
02-11-2007, 04:30 AM
yeah, I can relate. I get mine done, I probably always will.

Suzie S.
02-11-2007, 04:55 AM
That's so cool that you did that! :thumbsup: He's a lucky one that's for sure! So, does he paint your toes sometimes? I always enjoy doing that for my wife. It's a nice little quality time thing. :hugs:

Karren H
02-11-2007, 06:47 AM
Lucky girl!!!! Have photos???

Karren

Michelle Ellis
02-11-2007, 04:57 PM
Very cool of you :) I'm sure he is happy, even without anyone to do it for me painting my toes and having them painted definitely makes me feel good.

If he's anything like me buy him a couple of toes rings to go with the polish, he'll love it :p

M

Peg
02-11-2007, 06:41 PM
Always keep mine polished the look much nicer that way. Rght now they are red with little pink hearts on them for valintines day , can't see not doing them plain toes just plain yuck.. starting to look for 4 leaf clovers St. Pattys day soon.:devil: Peg

Sasha Anne Meadows
02-11-2007, 06:45 PM
Have lived with painted toes for years. Feel funny without them.

marie354
02-11-2007, 08:43 PM
I believe that nicely trimmed and painted toes look great. Much better than plain any day.
The idea of hearts for V-Day is great. I wish I had thought of that.

Kristen Marie
02-11-2007, 08:45 PM
I'm so jealous!!!! I had a pedicure last fall and loved it.

susants
02-11-2007, 09:05 PM
i get a pedicure every two weeks looks and feels great
and so relaxing

Samantha_tv_x
02-11-2007, 09:05 PM
I'm very envious. What colour did you use?

Sam

xx

susants
02-11-2007, 09:09 PM
i like to get a diffrent color each time a get a pedicure fun picking from the rack of colors but i do love reds

cocopuff's girl GG
02-12-2007, 12:50 AM
The color is a deep rose color.

Rachel Morley
02-12-2007, 12:59 AM
I painted my SO's toes tonight and they look really nice. He seemed really happy by them being painted if you know what I mean.... :love:
Oh yes, I know exactly what you mean :D He's a lucky guy. My wife gives me a French manicure most weekends and so I know all about being pampered by your SO who's doing girly things to you. It's just heaven!

Beth J
02-12-2007, 01:49 AM
Great looking nails are always in style. They help to keep that great female feeling on an continuing basis. For me, nicely manicured nails minimize the unfortunate male traits of my hands. I wear nitrile gloves therefore, I can have nicely manicured nails at work.

kaitlin
02-12-2007, 03:08 AM
You go girl, That is so cool of you ! My girlfriend and I are always the same color and have been for 3 years now. It won't be long and I'll be able to say my wife and I !!! Kaitlin

IceMaiden
02-12-2007, 04:25 AM
I started painting my partners toes a couple of months ago. It was my idea and he loves it! Looks cool under stockings and they are always bright red now. Its just a little personal thing that feels nice to do for him.

EmmaB GG
02-12-2007, 04:32 AM
I give my SO a manicure and pedicure every couple of weeks as well - I'm not too bad at doing my own nails so thought it's only fair and help out! Polish only on toes is all that's wanted, and very neutral but a bit sparkly! I tend to buff finger nails so they look naturally glossy - good look for everyday for anyone (a previous non CD boyfriend had it done quite often!)

RachelDenise
02-12-2007, 05:53 AM
I'm working up the courage to get a pedicure but no color since that won't fly at home.

Kelsy
02-12-2007, 06:36 AM
Pedicures are wonderful! I didn't realize how great your feet feel after having one. I love having my toenails polished. mine are very pink now and plan on bright red soon. It makes walking around barefoot a whole new experience!!:D

Jennifer:happy:

Country girl
02-12-2007, 08:28 AM
I get my nails done every two to three weeks. Usually no polish as the work I do would just ruin it. I am planning on getting them done for Valentines day. Pink tips with hearts on the nails. I have taken my SO for a pedicure and she loved it. She paints her toes every week. Once we are together, then we will either paint each other's or go have a pedi done at least once a month! Such a nice feeling! :hugs: CG gg

tweetyracing GG
02-12-2007, 12:17 PM
I would have to say about a year after my hubby and I started dating we were painting each others toe nails. At First I thought he was just being nice. But now 3 years later, I understand why he let me do it. Last Thursday we had a little "girls night" Made dinner, got dressed up and did eachothers nails and watched some tv. I have to say that I really enjoy those nights.

gennee
02-12-2007, 01:01 PM
I know he's happy about it. Maybe I can get my SO to do mine.

Gennee

:happy:

JoAnnDallas
02-12-2007, 02:43 PM
Pedicures are great. I love when Tina defloates them, then wraps them in a hot towel and while they soak, she massages my calves with a couple of heated rocks. Then after unwraps them, she scrapes all the old skin off the heels and soles. Then she rubs this great smelling lotion on my legs. Then it is time for the flip-flop thinges, tissue between the toes and the polish. A GG customer and I once talked about how wonderful a pedicure feels. It did not bother at all that I was getting a pedicure or even having my toe nails polished. She thought the color looked good on me.

Staci G
02-12-2007, 04:51 PM
But I do them ok I guess today Maybelline Rainy Day Red # 170 :c9:

saracd
02-13-2007, 03:44 PM
I guess i'm a gothic girl, when I get my nails painted (toes or fingers) I always go for black.

Sierra Evon
02-13-2007, 04:24 PM
Its best to just paint the toe nails only ,and not the whole toe :eek:
but I'm sure it looks vey cute :heehee:

Tabitha
02-13-2007, 05:36 PM
I started painting my partners toes a couple of months ago. It was my idea and he loves it! Looks cool under stockings and they are always bright red now. Its just a little personal thing that feels nice to do for him.It's about time they were done again :tongueout