PDA

View Full Version : Perfume for a friend......

Julie York
02-02-2005, 04:20 PM
I want to buy some scent/ perfume for erm....a girlfriend.... yeah that's it.....my girlfriend....For erm...Valentines Day.....

Anyway..where was I?

Oh yes. Without going over £20 what is a really good perfume for girly flowery scenty girly woman that a woman would really like.....Especially one with red hair and red high heels. (cough)..

Priscilla1018
02-02-2005, 04:33 PM
Ive always had a thing for Shalimar.

Love and Hugs,
Priscilla

Maddie Knight
02-02-2005, 04:46 PM
Its valentines day soon, the shops will be only too keen in helping you buy a perfume for your 'girlfriend' even if you are in drab. :)

Ashleigh
02-02-2005, 05:01 PM
Shalimar is my wife's favorite, but my favorite is any of the Gardenias such as Jungle Gardenia.

Julie
02-02-2005, 05:05 PM
Julie I'm sure your friend with red hair and a love of red high heels will find Pavlova or Hugo Boss for women to her liking.:)

Might I suggest you try a little first and if you find it to her taste I'm sure she'll love it to. :D

JJ

ChristineRenee
02-02-2005, 05:06 PM
My wife "Sue" likes Chloe very much, while I am partial to Giorgio Red of Beverly Hills for myself.:)

Love,
Christine

sherri
02-02-2005, 05:18 PM
Vera Wang is not flowery, but it's vera nice. Available at better department stores.

sissy stacy
02-02-2005, 05:33 PM
(curtsey)

L'Air du Temps--Nina Ricci
Deci, dela--another less known by Nina Ricci, but very nice.

Fracas or Bandit by Robert Piguet

(curtsey)

lady lycra
02-02-2005, 05:57 PM
20 quid and a nice smell......
That would be a bottle of Smirnoff Blue label then :)

I'd have a load more fun with a bottle of Vodka than a bottle of perfume :)
If you want to girl it up, pour it in a glass and put a cocktail brolly in it :)

Linda

Wendy me
02-02-2005, 07:30 PM
I want to buy some scent/ perfume for erm....a girlfriend.... yeah that's it.....my girlfriend....For erm...Valentines Day.....

( I really am losing it since joining this forum. You start off a well balanced secret panty fetishist, then you join this forum, and next thing you know you're dressing in girls clothes and liking it and not getting excited even, and you WANT to buy pefume for yourself! You've all turned me into a pervert I tell you!! It's NOT NORMAL! )

Anyway..where was I?

Oh yes. Without going over £20 what is a really good perfume for girly flowery scenty girly woman that a woman would really like.....Especially one with red hair and red high heels. (cough)..

sounds pretty normale to me want to go shopping????????????

Wendy me
02-02-2005, 07:32 PM
girlfreind go to vs omg thay have sents that will make your pantys smoke............
realy check them out ,,................................

DonnaT
02-02-2005, 07:40 PM
My favorite is Escada Margaretha Ley, hard to get and over £20

Victorias Secret has some nice Angel's perfume.

Wendy me
02-02-2005, 07:42 PM
My favorite is Escada Margaretha Ley, hard to get and over £20

Victorias Secret has some nice Angel's perfume.

yes to die for ;)