PDA

View Full Version : Drawers

marie354
02-11-2007, 11:29 AM
No this is not another panty thread!

I have two 5-drawer dressers for a lot of my things. One for intimates and one for the things that can't be hung in the closet.

I usually have everything neatly folded, but once in a while they have to be re-done because I was looking for that one bra or skirt that I get the drawer contents all jumbled up while rooting for them. If I'm in a hurry, I'll let it go. But the next time, it's like... Now I gotta take everything out and re-fold it all to straighten it up. Sometimes it's 2 or 3 drawers that need re-organizing.

Anyone else go through this, or is it just me?

Ashley1
02-11-2007, 11:53 AM
U R not alone!:hugs:
:love:
Ashley

Bernadina
02-11-2007, 12:36 PM
It happens all the time. Both me and my wife are always organizing and messing up the drawers.

Marla S
02-11-2007, 12:57 PM
Anyone else go through this, or is it just me?
Yes and no.
That reminds me of something:straightface:

Gizmo, Debbie
02-11-2007, 01:36 PM
Phew, here's me thinking that i'm the only one that happens to :heehee:

Wendy me
02-11-2007, 01:39 PM
thats just a endless cycle.... never ends.....

Andrea Nicole
02-11-2007, 01:45 PM
Marie,
Thank You for sharing that with us.
Andi ....

suzanne
02-11-2007, 01:49 PM
My lingerie drawer is getting fuller and fuller and fuller. I'm at the point of assigning another drawer in my dresser to my girlie things, but what do I do with the drab things I have to displace? Is this called a reverse purge?

susie bear
02-11-2007, 01:51 PM
Never ending battle. Have to keep my girl and boy things from getting mixed up. Woulkdn't want to grab the wrong ones. Boy's that is. Don't know why I keep them except my wife insist I wear them for Dr, appt. What a drag.

marie354
02-11-2007, 03:06 PM
My lingerie drawer is getting fuller and fuller and fuller. I'm at the point of assigning another drawer in my dresser to my girlie things, but what do I do with the drab things I have to displace? Is this called a reverse purge?

Do what I have done... Put all of your guy stuff, except 1 pair of underwear, into those walmart bags and stuff them in the back of the closet. When you feel like purging... Just throw away one of those bags.
:hugs:

Alice B
02-11-2007, 03:43 PM
I have a large walk in closet and lots of drawers. None of them are ever totally orginized. I'm always in a rush to get out and do something. I have 4 drawers strictly for my Alice B things and they are the most orginized, but as soon as I get ready to dress they become a mess. My breast forms are at the bottom of one drawer with bras on top. On top of that is a skirt, wig and a slip or two. My panties, blouses, etc. are in othger drawers and another has shoes. Only my dresses are hung up and truly orginized. I'm not a messy person by any means, but not diciplined enough to keep everything neat and tidy. So...you are not alone.

Victoria Anne
02-11-2007, 04:26 PM
Oh Marie you are so not alone,I am very neat and organized,my wife Mrs.Mwill have you believe I'm anul about it but no things should be in place so they are easy to find.Bythe way I love the drab in a bag purge idea,its great.:hugs:

Suzie S.
02-12-2007, 05:43 AM
Hi Marie! Yes, I'm quite disorganized at times. I have half a walk in closet in our spare bedroom, and one 5 drawer dresser. Usually have to do a major re-organization about every 2 weeks. Sometimes I get lazy and things start piling up on the spare bed, and drawers look like a gernade blew up inside! :D

RachelDenise
02-12-2007, 05:45 AM
I would love to have a drawer or two for my fem things!

marie354
02-12-2007, 12:26 PM
I always thought I was a bit odd for letting this happen. My SO is always sooo careful not to let hers get that way. When my dressers were full of guy stuff, it was always organised. As my lingerie and other things expand I've had to designate 1 drawer just for panties and another for bras, two for tops, two more for shorts, etc.

Thank you all for your honesty... It's sooo nice not to feel alone about all the things in my life. It's wonderful being here and being myself too.
:hugs:

Kali
02-12-2007, 12:31 PM
I went with one of those metal closet organizer setups witha couple of hanging racks and shelves on either side in a walk in closet. Stuff that can't be hung gets the shelves, panties get the baskets on top. My partner does the laundry; it's up to me to put it away.

Boy clothes get the other side of the closet ;)

Tina B.
02-12-2007, 12:39 PM
I never have a problem with the drab chest of drawers, I guess that's because when I go into it, I just grab whats on top, there must be things at the bottom of some of them drawers, that have not seen daylight in years!
But Tina's Closet and chest of drawers are a constant fight to keep in order.
Why is it that right pair of panties, or slip that you need to go with that outfit are always on the bottom?
But then rummaging around in those drawers is half the fun!
on top of that my shoes are keep stacked in the bottom of the closet in clear plastic shoe boxes, but the shoes are wrapped in tissue paper to keep them from rubbing on themselves, so even labeled I end up tearing them out to find what I need, and then promise myself I willo get back to clean it up latter.

Tina B.

Staci G
02-12-2007, 04:31 PM
I do them for myself and my wife but she says I only do it so she cant tell I have been in her panties.. Little does she know I have my own :devil:

marie354
02-12-2007, 06:17 PM
I went with one of those metal closet organizer setups witha couple of hanging racks and shelves on either side in a walk in closet. Stuff that can't be hung gets the shelves, panties get the baskets on top. My partner does the laundry; it's up to me to put it away.

Boy clothes get the other side of the closet ;)

Thats cool! I like that idea. I don't need much space for my guy things anymore. I do keep 1 pair of guy undies, 1 pair of jeans, and 1 denim shirt.
All of my closet space and both dressers are all women's clothes now. I've bagged all of my guy stuff in case I need to throw something out for a purge.

Kelsy
02-12-2007, 06:25 PM
Somedays my dresser is alittle overwhelmed and I just can't find what I'm looking for!!!:eek:

Jennifer:D

marie354
02-12-2007, 06:34 PM
Oh Jen!...... ROFLMAO! It's happened to me like that before as well when my SO gets a bagfull from friends for her daughter.... I always get first pick.

Colleentg
02-12-2007, 06:56 PM
Wow, I can't believe I can finally post a reply! Hey girls! I've been reading you-alls inputs all along and now I can add to them! Cool beans, LOL!

About the disorganized clothing - I don't have too much trouble and since I really don't have boy clothes, I don't have to separate in that sense. Now, make no mistake, I have unisex things, but all goes in the same dresser and closet. I think the worst thing to get messy is bras. Even though you fold them this and that way, the straps/closures always seem to tangle with others! Since I have an abundance of pantyhose (my one fetish), I tend to keep the wrapper or box handy until the pair is ruined. I put them right back in their original pkg after laundering them. Does anyone else do this?

Country girl
02-12-2007, 08:08 PM
Somedays my dresser is alittle overwhelmed and I just can't find what I'm looking for!!!:eek:

Jennifer:D

Hey! who gave you permission to come in my room and take that picture??? Now I'm just going to have to...nevermind, that's not appropriate for here.:devil: Honestly though, you know better than to let your room look like that! :love: ya, CG gg

marie354
02-12-2007, 10:15 PM
Hey! who gave you permission to come in my room and take that picture??? Now I'm just going to have to...nevermind, that's not appropriate for here.:devil: Honestly though, you know better than to let your room look like that! :love: ya, CG gg

OK CGgg. You are gonna do what???? Make her wear mens jeans all day? heheteehee