PDA

View Full Version : 5 days

Jenney Love
02-02-2005, 05:13 PM
My wife is gone for 5 days. Well I have lots of work to do, I am going to do a little playing as well. She knows I am dressing well she is gone, and well she did not exactly give her blessing, she did give a Oh'well shrug, if that counts for anything.
I have taken my first pictures, all which I deleted, except for one little one for my avatar. :)

Jenney

ChristineRenee
02-02-2005, 05:18 PM
Hey Jenney Love,

Well...there you are...in your avatar! Very nice babe. But don't stop now...you got 5 days of CD'ing bliss to take some more photos to add to our gallery of beautiful ladies photo thread. Best get to it girl...time's a wastin'!;)

Love,
Christine

Julie
02-02-2005, 05:22 PM
Jenney, get all the work that needs doing out of the way on day 1 then you have 4 days to play.

Nice avatar by the way.

JJ

Maddie Knight
02-02-2005, 05:33 PM
Can't you do the work whilst dressed therefor making the most of every second. ;)

lady lycra
02-02-2005, 05:53 PM
5 days to play eh?
If you are anyhthing like me, you'll spend 3 days having fun and 2 days making sure that you have destroyed any evidence :)

I'm always a nervous wreck when my wife is due home.

She knows about me, but isn't happy (though things are improveing daily)

Good luck, have fun, and take some pictures.
Think of them as holiday snaps :)

Linda

Jenney Love
02-02-2005, 06:04 PM
First time in a few years I did some makeup, not very good at it, but I will get better, now that I do not have to worry that my wife will catch me.
I just took a shower and scrubed my face well with soap and hot water to get the makup off.(I know you are asking why I did not keep it on for the evening, I have to run an errend)
Looked in the mirror and it appeared to be gone, except for a little mascara. I got some of the wifes eye makup remover to take that off and just out of curiousity wiped it across my cheek to see, it came away covered in foundation. I think of all the times I thought I had it all off and actually did not :eek:
Saturday is my big play day. I am going to attempt to stay dressed all day and night, into Sunday. Do a little house cleaning, some laundry, bake some cookies, etc.

..and no I can not do my work madup, it is very dirty, sweaty work, and a bra chaffes so much.

Jenney

Wendy me
02-02-2005, 07:28 PM
My wife is gone for 5 days. Well I have lots of work to do, I am going to do a little playing as well. She knows I am dressing well she is gone, and well she did not exactly give her blessing, she did give a Oh'well shrug, if that counts for anything.
I have taken my first pictures, all which I deleted, except for one little one for my avatar. :)

Jenney
omg girlfreind thats what i do every day is a play day...........let me know i am good at playing........................................... ....... :p

DonnaT
02-02-2005, 08:13 PM
Get some Noxema with moisturizers. It will melt that makeup off, all of it.

Tristen Cox
02-02-2005, 08:35 PM
Hi Jenney, nice avatar. Too bad you couldn't save some more pics. Have a fun time playing:)

Love
Tristen

Kate_Uhler
02-02-2005, 09:45 PM
jenny,

congratulations!!! posting an avatar of the real you.. is a HUGE step.. don't worry the pictures develop in time... besides you have 4 days left.. :D

have fun..... enjoy..

kiss kiss,
kate

MistyCD
02-03-2005, 04:15 PM
Why did you delete them?????

Wendy me
02-03-2005, 04:32 PM
progress report let us know how it's going.....................

Jenney Love
02-03-2005, 06:24 PM
I deleted them because I am fat in all of them :(

Lindahexi
02-03-2005, 06:43 PM
Nice avatar Jenney, make sure the chores are so well done that your wife can't find fault, (just kidding), enjoy the 5 days to the full.

Hugs,

Linda.

Raina
02-03-2005, 08:53 PM
By the look of your avatar I can't imagine you fat. You look beautiful.

Have a great time to yourself and enjoy!!

Raina

Sharon
02-03-2005, 08:59 PM
I deleted them because I am fat in all of them :(

Jeez Jenney -- so welcome to the club. :confused:

Jenney Love
02-03-2005, 09:32 PM
My avatar is back. I feel like my brain is riding a roller coaster.