PDA

View Full Version : Feels Good to Be a Man, Too

Valerie Nicole
02-11-2007, 03:50 PM
I was wondering if anyone else shared this sentiment. I was dressed for a few hours yesterday, in my room. My parents got home and I decided it would be safest to change back, just in case they decided to make one of their rare trips down to my room. They didn't do that. But what I found was that as I was changing out of Jessica's clothes and into Phil's, I began to appreciate that transformation just as I usually appreciate the transformation from Phil to Jessica. It felt good to be Phil. This is an appreciation for myself I've never really felt before, and I was wondering if anyone else has had feelings or an experience like this.

Danika
02-11-2007, 04:08 PM
absolutely. I enjoy being a man just as much as being danika. There is a time and place for everything and there is a balance there for me.

Paulacder
02-11-2007, 04:14 PM
Not me, There are times when I come home from shopping, leaving my Bra and Hose on and slip into a Nite Gown and lounge around for several hours. I try to prolong the pleasure as long as possible:happy:

PaulaJaneThomas
02-11-2007, 05:06 PM
This is an appreciation for myself I've never really felt before, and I was wondering if anyone else has had feelings or an experience like this.

No.

Sweet Jane
02-11-2007, 05:20 PM
yes...yes I like being the manly me best. Sometimes I have a brain meltdown and I just have to be what you see here...feminine!...but I like being the me most people know best...

Karren H
02-11-2007, 05:24 PM
I don't say "Best of both genders when and where I wish" for nothing!!! hehe

Love Karren

DeeInGeorgia
02-11-2007, 05:34 PM
Sometimes I don't feel like dressing and sometimes I want to get the restricting clothes off, but removing the wig, trimming and removing the nail polish, removing the forms, is a depressing time for me.

Dee

Lanore
02-11-2007, 07:56 PM
NO to the male thing. He's been going away for quiet some time now. I just love me.

Lanore

slamddoger
02-11-2007, 08:00 PM
yes it is good to be in both wordl

marie354
02-11-2007, 08:01 PM
I am Sandy most of the time anymore unless Sam has to do something, like today, working on the car, which was outside. I'm not going to ruin my good clothes for that.

Butterfly Bill
02-11-2007, 08:08 PM
I don't feel like I am taking on a different identity when I put on women's clothes. I stay Bill, whether I'm in male clothes, female clothes, or naked.

dods460
02-11-2007, 08:15 PM
I don't feel like I am taking on a different identity when I put on women's clothes. I stay Bill, whether I'm in male clothes, female clothes, or naked.

I'm with bill on this one, I'm the exact same person, just my friends make skirt jokes which are funny

Alayna
02-11-2007, 08:34 PM
I feel the same as Bill and Dods. For me it's about expressing femininity or masculinity rather than expressing a male or female identity. I'm still the same person regardless of the clothes I wear.

marie354
02-11-2007, 08:37 PM

You know... That's one of the things I pointed out to my SO when I first opened up to her... I'll always be the same person no matter how I am dressed.

susie evans
02-11-2007, 11:23 PM
it is unique we can enjoy the best of both worlds and for some of us we can do it any time we want :heehee:

susie

krisla
02-11-2007, 11:27 PM
I love both of my genders, I can do carpentry one day and a make over the next. I would miss either one and I wouldn't be the same person I am today without both. However, I do wish that Krisla had a little more time to be herself.

Krisla

trannie T
02-11-2007, 11:31 PM
I love being a man.
I love wearing womens clothing.
I love being myself.

Beth J
02-12-2007, 01:32 AM
I was never confortable being male. I live almost fulltime, with the exception of work, and that will be changing soon, as Beth. Yes my heart is the same and people who know me understand why I'am transitioning. To remain as male will be a slow death sentence for me.

Tracy_Victoria
02-12-2007, 01:52 AM
You know... That's one of the things I pointed out to my SO when I first opened up to her... I'll always be the same person no matter how I am dressed.

thats very true for me also, I enjoy dressing, but it still me under the makeup and wig!

I love my life, my dressing is a bit of fun, a hobby, my Life inc me dressing, but it is far from all of it. I love being a guy.

eleventhdr
02-12-2007, 04:12 AM
Once in while it feel's alright to be male but i want to be able to become female and be that way most of the time if not always!

Suzy!

ToyGirl
02-12-2007, 04:17 AM
hell no! :heehee:

Suzie S.
02-12-2007, 04:20 AM
I also keep a pretty even balance between dressing as Suzie or my male self. If I lost one or the other I'd be way out of whack. :happy:

carolinebrookes
02-12-2007, 09:24 AM
For me it's a kind of "Ying and Yang" One half needs the other half to have balance for me. I'm at my most contented when I have utter freedom to be what I want to be that day/week/month.

Angie G
02-12-2007, 10:07 AM
No great joy in going back I think I'd just as soon stay angie as she is now :hugs:
Angie

Billie Jean
02-13-2007, 05:31 PM
Yes I like the man in me as much as the woman. Billie Jean

Ellie C
02-13-2007, 05:56 PM
from the other side i know how you feel

Ellie C
02-13-2007, 05:58 PM
too true , i only dress now and again but it feels good

Wendrme
02-13-2007, 07:13 PM
Hey, I'm a man and I'm a woman. I know there are two of me in there and sometimes Wendy comes out and I feel that I am a wonderful woman. At other times Jim is as manly as the next guy.

Why not? I enjoy it. I think I am somewhat ahead of the "next guy". iI know what a woman feels, usually he doesn't. I have the best of both worlds and I get to choose which world I am that particular point in time.

SandyR
02-13-2007, 07:18 PM
Heck yes! Love being Sandy, but nothing else like changing back to me and heading to the gym for a nice man work out! uhhhhhh yaa......grunt.....

SandyR

RobynM
02-13-2007, 08:10 PM
Whatever I am, it's not a man and I'm never happy pretending to be one. But that's me, it's good to read of so many of you that are happy to swap gender identity and enjoy both. I may even be a little jealous.

Tiffany Leigh
02-13-2007, 08:51 PM
I like the soft feeling of being a girl, but you cant beat being able to pee standing up!:tongueout

SandyR
02-13-2007, 09:06 PM
I agree Tif,,,,its nice to know the world is your bathroom, and still enjoy the soft feeleing of silk panties and nice hose........hehehe

SandyR

suchacutie
02-13-2007, 09:11 PM
Since Tina is not around as often as he is, the point of transition back from Tina is not as evenful as becoming Tina (also it's often just before I head to sleep...gotta get that makeup off before the pillows get destroyed!).

However, I totally agree that part of the attraction for me is to be able to transition smoothly from one gender to another, including a bit of a personality shift (Venus/Mars). It's not just the challenge, but the challenge is certainly part of it. I do love Tina's clothes, but there are a lot of guy clothes that can feel just terrific as well!

Tina

Glenda58
02-13-2007, 11:22 PM
I like going both ways in dressing being a male has had some great times.

Trisha
02-14-2007, 01:22 AM
nope cant say i do like being my guy self i get all stressed out :Angry3: and things go flying as my fem self i dont get stresed as much and people can talk to me moor :D

Danigyrl29
02-14-2007, 12:23 PM
I love being a man. I love being with women. I have found over the years that the crossdressing is a fantasy and it takes me to a "different place". I don't want to be a woman (Well, maybe for a few days).

I have a very public and "strict" job. I have to be very firm and straightlaced most of the time and this fits my personality fairly well. However, when I am dressed-up, I feel like doing things that I would never do as myself. I feel more open. I don't dance as a man, but I would love to be on the dance floor as a woman. I seem to be more open when I am dressed up.

I guess that makes sense. Most of us have opened up to our feminine sides by doing what we do. When I am en-femme I am definitely a "free spirit". Makes a good balance for me.

Now if I could get my look to where I am happy I could go out more. I am too big to pass. I am ok with people knowing that I am a CD when I am out. I just want them to say, "Damn, he does a good job! You go girl!"

Kahlan51
02-14-2007, 01:21 PM
I love being a man.
I love wearing womens clothing.
I love being myself.
That sums it up for me. The best feeling in the world is knowing yourself and being comfortable in your own skin. Spent a lot of years getting here and now I'm going to enjoy it. Love Kahlan

lostmyhubby GG
02-26-2007, 11:49 PM
nope cant say i do like being my guy self i get all stressed out :Angry3: and things go flying as my fem self i dont get stresed as much and people can talk to me moor :D

Take her out of her panties and look out!!!!!! B***H

lostmyhubby GG
02-27-2007, 12:10 AM
I wish my husband could learn to enjoy being in male mode and look the way he used to when we married, but i just try to understand......

Colleentg
02-27-2007, 02:04 AM
Nope, never did like going back to the male side, always truly hated removing my fem things, and after long, I was wearing intimates under male clothing, just to feel good.

Audrey34
02-27-2007, 02:49 AM
I've always enjoyed my guy mode. My problem was accepting Audrey. I ran away from her for a long time and it's only been in the last few years that I can accept her more and spend more time in fem mode without feeling guilty or ashamed.
-Audrey

Casey Morgan
02-27-2007, 07:49 AM
I know that feeling very well, and it turns out I needed to embrace my male side before Mike and Shari Ann could really become Casey. Now that I'm just me, my satisfaction comes from allowing myself to be more masculine if that's how I'm feeling. But back when I was "two people", it did feel really good to me Mike too.

Mary Jane
02-27-2007, 08:14 AM
Like some others have said, I am just me. I don't think I feel much differently no matter how I am dressed. I do enjoy the limited time I have to dress up but am also quite happy when in male mode.

Michelle 51
02-27-2007, 08:16 AM
I like to dress up and it feel's good but i work,live,play,think like a man.I like being a man but i would like to once in a while ( i can't) dress up and go shopping with my wife or out to lunch or something just to experiance the feeling. Justabit

CandyDarling
02-27-2007, 11:40 AM
I like my guy self a lot too. I just look so much better en femme !

Marcie Sexton
02-27-2007, 12:07 PM
I suppose it is Ok to return to your genetic self, but if given a choice or a magic pill, I would change in a blink of an eye...

Life has dictated my course now so I will accept what/who I am...

Tree GG
02-27-2007, 12:15 PM
I wish my husband could learn to enjoy being in male mode and look the way he used to when we married, but i just try to understand......

I understand what you're saying - and that part is really scary sometimes. There are some really great things coming out of his dressing (amazing communication skills and mood control that he never possessed before), but it's definitely a tight-rope walk for the SO. You don't want to be critical or hurtful, but I find the male version sooooo much more attractive and comfortable. I really miss that shaggy beard some days.

It's a tremendous personal growth experience for us to accept, accommodate and relate to the dressing. Keep the faith and hang in there :hugs:

Alice B
02-27-2007, 01:58 PM
I am without question a man and proud to be one. At the same time I am proud to be Alice and look forward to being able to fully dress up. When a man I enjoy the clothes I wear and try to always look and feel my best. The same applies when I'm Alice, although I wish I could be her a bit more. I'm safe and comfortable on the fence.

AllyM
02-27-2007, 02:06 PM
Yes, I enjoy being a man. I feel privileged to be able to see both sides of the fence! The best of both worlds!

KimberlyS
02-27-2007, 02:41 PM
Bill and Alayna basically sum it up for me.

I feel the same as Bill and Dods. For me it's about expressing femininity or masculinity rather than expressing a male or female identity. I'm still the same person regardless of the clothes I wear.

Kimberlys-CD
Joe in a skirt

Sierra Evon
02-27-2007, 02:44 PM
I stay as Sierra most of the time , un till I hve to use my YUK, male I.D. , for something , I have also like to use the name Daphne , sometimes , but maily I'm lil' Sierra !!!!!!!! :heehee:

gennee
02-27-2007, 02:51 PM
:happy: I'm comfortable as masculine and feminine.

Gennee

mona lisa
02-27-2007, 03:00 PM
I was wondering if anyone else shared this sentiment. I was dressed for a few hours yesterday, in my room. My parents got home and I decided it would be safest to change back, just in case they decided to make one of their rare trips down to my room. They didn't do that. But what I found was that as I was changing out of Jessica's clothes and into Phil's, I began to appreciate that transformation just as I usually appreciate the transformation from Phil to Jessica. It felt good to be Phil. This is an appreciation for myself I've never really felt before, and I was wondering if anyone else has had feelings or an experience like this.

All the time. Self-esteem has to come from within if you are to avoid spending your life looking outside of yourself to find it. It should be there whether you are Phil or Jessica. It is good that you are discovering that because believe me, it a lot of people do not and society does not help in this area at all.

suzanne
02-27-2007, 08:46 PM
See, everyone in this forum has a different amount of girlishness in them; some only a little, some nearly 100%, most somewhere in between. Me, I feel like I'm about 60% female, and I enjoy what both sides add to my life. I don't know how much difference this makes, but I'm a Gemini and we always seem to work both sides of the street! Not because we can't make up our minds, but that we're just too big to be contained by a single pigeonhole.

Bethany Ann
02-27-2007, 09:33 PM
Yes I agree...Beth does not really like making cars go fast, mowing the lawn, golfing, coaching the kids, and going to the shooting range...but her other half does;-)

Beth...for the moment!

Michelle 51
02-27-2007, 09:50 PM
I like being me.I act,play work,and live like a man.I like to dress up but if the choice was there i think i would stay as a man. Justabit

Deidra Cowen
02-27-2007, 10:16 PM
Its weird but sometimes after being enfemme all weekend long I enjoy putting on some jeans and a nice shirt or fleece jacket. And doing my best to be a sexy guy out at the grocery or someplace. I get a kick out of the women looking me over...and just laugh on the inside if they actually knew the truth about me! :p

By the way, one good thing about CDing or being a Tgirl. The constant diet, exersise and skin care does make us better looking guys! I am too big for a chick really at around 187 pounds! But I honestly had a bit of a shock the other day...was naked coming out of the shower and looked in the mirror. It suddenly occured to me I had a dang sexy body for a guy in his forties! :tongueout (no body hair, toned but not big muscles..really a look more like a young guy than a middle aged guy) Sounds like I am crazy but I work so much on trying to be a chick I really had tuned out my guy appearance.

jo_ann
02-27-2007, 10:23 PM
I sometimes feel guilt, or regret when I crossdress because I feel it's a waste of time, so when my male self comes back out, I'm like "ok, we're gonna cut wood and build something!".. then again, sometimes CD-ing isn't so terrible, especially if it motivates my lazy male self to do household chores.

But on the feeling of feeling good to transform again, sorta.. I mean I tend to dress as close to the nines to make it count (usually the eights :-).. and so reverting back it's like "phew! feels good to get these heels off, and the this constrictive dress, and these nails make it impossible to type!".. so yes, I can relate.

julie w
02-28-2007, 04:13 AM
I try to enjoy the man thing . If I passed 100% had long hair and no beard
by surgery necessary I would be a full time women . but I have kids and a good job
so I have to try to be a man most of the time , but its a battle

pedebra
02-28-2007, 06:31 AM
Yes, I very much enjoy the masculine part of me, after alll that is where I have most of my life. I truly enjoy the hard physical activities. Debra has been suppressed for so long that I need to let her have her freedom more often, but I could not give up my mlae side completely.
Debra

michellebesweet
02-28-2007, 07:27 AM
I enjoy both sides of my life, both feel natural and wonderful.