PDA

View Full Version : One way street - the wrong way! (wife borrowing things)

Cristi
02-11-2007, 05:26 PM
So, I guess we've all probably gone through the stage of 'borrowing' things from somebody when we started, whether it was a GF, wife, mother, sister or even neighbor.

I guess my karma is catching up to me now, all the borrowing is going the wrong way!

My wife is smaller than I am, so I can't borrow clothes from her. She also owns little or no makeup (and honestly, mine is better!) so that is out as well. But that doesn't keep things from flowing in the opposite direction. Just in the recent past she has borrowed from me:
Pantyhose (but they were too loose, so she ended up not keeping them)
Knee-highs
Nail polish
Mascarra
Lipstick
Earings
a Chamise
Socks
Various Tshirts and polo shirts
Just about any denim shirt or fleece item I own

On a long camping trip once she even ran out of underthings and ended up borrowing some clean panties from me! There has just GOT to be a limit somewhere!

This just isn't FAIR! I call her a crossdresser when she borrows my 'boy' things, but it doesn't appear to phase her. :(

Oh well, I guess I'm not complaining. Especially since she came home the other day with 2 tubes of lipstick for me since she saw the color on the shelf and thought they would go well with my skin tone.... Or, was she just buying it for me so she could borrow it back??

No... that would just be too cunning...

DeeInGeorgia
02-11-2007, 05:40 PM
Cristi,

You are such a lucky lady to have such a wonderful wife.

Dee

Toyah
02-11-2007, 05:50 PM
I dont mind mine borrowing but hell I wish she gave some stuff back:Angry3:

Cristi
02-11-2007, 05:53 PM
I dont mind mine borrowing but hell I wish she gave some stuff back:Angry3:

I end up getting most of it back, but I DO have to go looking for things once in a while...

Joy Carter
02-11-2007, 06:03 PM
I'd say your one luck gurl to have her accept you. I'd like nothing more than to have her borrow my things. Except my under pants !:eek:

Phyliss
02-11-2007, 06:25 PM
Talk about a "level" of acceptance. That sets the "bar" very high for many of us. To have your wife, "borrow" your things in such an open manner is something few of us can dream about. Just like two sisters.

celtic.blue.eyes
02-11-2007, 06:29 PM
Welcome to the world of living with girlfriends! They borrow from each other all the time. My wife borrows pantys, pantyhose, tops & jewelry all the time. And it's always because she "needs" it. At that point it becomes "hers", and I have to replace it. Hey, its just a part of 2 females living together, so just accept it. It's a tiny price to pay for an accepting/supportive wife! Actually it's kind of flattering that she appreciates your good taste.

trannie T
02-11-2007, 06:30 PM
Be positive, as long as your clothes still fit her she will accept your dressing.

Melissa73
02-11-2007, 06:41 PM
this topic struck home with me. as i us ed to borrow my sisters clothes. at the time, it was my only way of wearing girly clothes. anyways, i recently discovered how wrong i was. u see, up until the last few months, i lived and worked at a local motel (to cut payroll costs for owner). and unknownst to myself, a housekeeper snuck into my room and found my girly things. and in know, cuz she stole 2 of my bras. yet, i cannot tell anyone........nor turn her in....and i just worked in fear that she would tell someone.

but it made me think: i was put inthe same situation as my sister when i took her clothes....course she did have recourse (she told my whole family)

Jesse69
02-11-2007, 07:00 PM
I'm looking for a wife who's my same size so she can wear all of my clothes except for the lingerie!

Jodie_Lynn
02-11-2007, 07:05 PM
Uhmmmm Does it count if she borrows my sweaters (male)?

Although I did give her a pair of my pantyhose when we going out and she had none.

Kali
02-11-2007, 07:11 PM
Despite the fact that I'm 8" taller and 100 lbs heavier than my partner, her significant natural endowments mean that some of our clothes are in similar sizes.

More than once we've been outto dinner after work and I've said to her "You know, that's my blouse you are wearing."

She just smiles. :)

marie354
02-11-2007, 07:24 PM
I'd love it if my SO and I were close in size. I'm a little smaller than she is though, but we do share perfume, earings and other jewelry. But I wouldn't share underwear unless it was an emergency. Then I wouldn't have a problem.

suchacutie
02-11-2007, 07:28 PM
this is a problem??

why not help her to dress and do her makeup...then maybe she might do yours....never know where that might end up??? :)

tina

susie evans
02-11-2007, 11:29 PM
my wife can borrow or use any thing i have i'am greatfull for her support and patients for all the years we've been together :love:

susie

Tina B.
02-12-2007, 12:44 AM
The only problem I have with my wife borrowing stuff, is she is not as neat as I am, and things sometimes comes back with a stain on it, then what can a girl do but go shopping to replace the damaged goods, and like all crossdressers, I just hate to shop for femmine clothing. ;) Wink,:) wink, I'll say no more.

Bernadina
02-12-2007, 01:01 AM
I'm with the "its special for my wife to borrow my things" crowd. I love lending to her. I only wish we took the same size in everything so we could double our wardrobe.

Beth J
02-12-2007, 01:42 AM
Susie Evans has the best response! My SO can wear, borrow, keep anything from my closet or drawers.

IceMaiden
02-12-2007, 04:31 AM
I borrow my partners stockings, tights and knickers. He says he doesnt mind....:o :o

RachelDenise
02-12-2007, 05:55 AM
I wish my wife had that level of comfort and acceptance. She could borrow anything she wanted if she needed something.

JenniferMint
02-12-2007, 06:15 AM
My mother borrowed my girl jacket and my makeup after I came out to her as a crossdresser. :)

Di
02-12-2007, 07:51 AM
Oh well, I guess I'm not complaining. Especially since she came home the other day with 2 tubes of lipstick for me since she saw the color on the shelf and thought they would go well with my skin tone.... Or, was she just buying it for me so she could borrow it back??

No... that would just be too cunning...[/QUOTE]

:naughty better not be complaining....lol.... Your wife sounds really cool...count your blessings :hugs:

Caitlintgsd
02-12-2007, 10:17 PM
My wife borrows from me a lot when we go out. She says she has nothing to wear and I usually loan her something from my stuff. I'm still looking for a certain black tunic that's been missing for a couple of months though...

jozee
02-12-2007, 10:39 PM
my wife likes cotton panties, i like nylon. if i want cotton, i'll wear mens. that doesnt stop her from borrowing mine, which are 2 sizes bigger, and one of my bras occasionally. she is fighting cancer at the moment, so, in the grand scheme of things, her wearing my stuff is insignificant!

danielle40I
02-13-2007, 03:23 PM
While up for a visit (she lives in No Carolina) one weekend, my girl needed a pair of pantyhose. So in my most charming manner I extended a new pair to her. She couldn't help but giggle and thank me in the most endearing way. As we were ina very cold spell, she also accepted my offer to wear my long wool coat. I consider myself the luckiest person in the world to have found so wonderful a woman to share myself with.

Dani

janedoe311
02-13-2007, 05:22 PM
Have a set of clothes that you do not like that she can get to and hide the good stuff.:heehee: