PDA

View Full Version : First Time Out.

lahr
02-11-2007, 06:20 PM
Last night my wife was away visiting her mom and I made the most of it. I dressed in hose. Girly pants and top. Stilettos, Leather coat, Light eye make up and pearl colored lip gloss. No wig or breast forms or anyhing like that though. So here I come thru the back door of the bar/resturant that caters to Gays, Lesbians and whoever walks thru the door. My high heels were clicking like hell on the hard floor and I got paranoid real fast. Before I knew what was happening a waitress seatetd me in a booth and I had a couple of more drimks and a sandwich and whatever. It was great to be myself out in the real world. No one attaced me or called me names. Have you ever gone out dressed like this?

Karren H
02-11-2007, 06:34 PM
Cool!!!! Sounds like a great evening especially for a first time out!!! And no.... I only fully dress when i go out enfemme.....

Love Karren

amanda barber
02-11-2007, 06:42 PM
I have long hair, so no wig. I usually have very little if any makeup. I Always wear forms.

susie evans
02-11-2007, 11:34 PM
when i go out it is allways full dress or drab half way dosen't do it for me

susie

Wendrme
02-11-2007, 11:42 PM
Sounds like fun, Lahr. But no wig or breasts? I couldn't do that. I would feel like a sissyboy trying on mom's makeup. Half the fun of going out is to be able to cross your arms under your breasts and flip your hair back over your ears as you freshen your lipstick.

Sandra
02-12-2007, 04:39 AM
Good for you Lahr bet it gave you a rush.

Nigella
02-12-2007, 04:54 AM
first time is always the hardest, after you have done it, you wonder what all the fuss was about, but you still have that fear the next time.

It does get easier, just relax, do what you want to and let the world get on with what it wants to do and soon you will feel natural.

trannie T
02-12-2007, 06:23 AM
I've gone out without boobs but I need hair. Glad you had a good time.

Cindy1512
02-12-2007, 09:27 AM
Good for you

Went out side for 2nd time myself last week. No wig or forms yet but it was so cold that a nice hat covered the head and awat i went. Was away on business so took my time in the hotel getting ready and then out the door for a nice walk, No comments that I heard but I certainly don't think I pass.

Was out and about for a good half an hour but it was getting too cold ( should have worn a longer skirt) so went back to hotel.

Angie G
02-12-2007, 10:02 AM
No and i have no plans to do so
i'm not looking down on it just not my thing :hugs:
Angie

JoAnnDallas
02-12-2007, 11:52 AM
When I go out en fem, it has to be with wig, forms, and makeup. The only time I will go out any other way is in my semi-drab mode, like I am today. I have panties, bra and pantyhose on under my drab clothing. I also have foundation, powder, and lipstick on. The foundation and powder blend into my face so well that no one notices it. The lipstick is almost the same color as my natural lip color. So again no one notices.