PDA

View Full Version : With & without forms...

Kali
02-11-2007, 07:03 PM
Anyone else feel half dressed if they aren't wearing forms?

Obviously, if you fill the cups without them it isn't an issue, but everything seems to me to fit so much better when I'm wearing a blouse or dress with forms as opposed to just my natural endowment.

Also for me, a big part of the dressed experience is feeling the weight and motion of the forms. One of the reasons that I love the larger set of forms that I have.

I'll underdress without them if I have to, but if I think I can get away with my small set I'll wear them anywhewre :)

FrancineCD
02-11-2007, 08:09 PM
i am 34b with forms and i do not even want to get dressed up if i can't wear them. i do not feel comfortable wear women's clothes without them. also i need my wig, too. but forms are a must.

francine:bye:

marie354
02-11-2007, 08:51 PM
I usually wear a 34B water bra that pushes me up nicely. Sometimes I stretch it to a C, but nothing less than a B everyday.

Karren H
02-11-2007, 11:14 PM
Well, depends on the top... for high cut tops I wear my forms, for low cut tops, it's a tight pushup bra and a couple silicone pushup insert pads.... I perfer the low cut tops.....make me look more realistic...

Karren

susie evans
02-11-2007, 11:18 PM
it depends on what i'am wearing and where i'am going :hugs:

susie

Wendrme
02-11-2007, 11:20 PM
I am a 38B without forms and love the feel of the bra totally covering my own assets. With the addition of forms I gain cupagebut lose the natural feel. With smooth soft cup bras, under a sweater, I feel I have a more natural look.

But hey, girls, use forms if that is what makes you look and feel better. Just don't over do it. Natural is better for natural and would be girls.