PDA

View Full Version : Just got back

Lydia Hamilton
02-12-2007, 06:30 AM
Good morning, I want to thank every one for replying to my brief introduction. Gosh, this still seems like a dream. Being from rural Texas I am not close to any where. Ha! I would love to visit Houston and actually meet other transgendered people. However, at this moment it isn't possible. I live half way between Fort Worth and Abilene. This area is very rural and everyone knows their neighbor's business. Personally, I don't care. I am at the age in life where other's opinions of me don't really matter. I do however, shield my wife and would not hurt her business for anything. One evening we did watch the airing of the Women's channel when it had a program about Transgendered men. Very good info. Once again,thanks. Lydia hugs:

Veronica E. Scott
02-12-2007, 07:08 AM
Good morning Lydia, we were looking all over the place and couldn't find you we thought you were here but then you wern't where did you go? well any way glad you are back and welcome.

Angie G
02-12-2007, 10:37 AM
Well I hope you can get out soon hun :hugs:
Angie

JoAnnDallas
02-12-2007, 11:55 AM
I am in the Dallas area and a member of the local Tri-Ess chapter. They meet at a location inbetween Dallas and Ft. Worth. PM me if you interested.