PDA

View Full Version : She Knows

ErikaLeigh
02-12-2007, 09:59 AM
Well after 15 years of marriage, my wife finally knows about me. She found something and I confessed. At first she thought I was cheating on her, but after confessing she knew I was telling the truth. Its been 3 days now and she is still in shock, but seems to be doing OK. At least she didnt do what I always feared and kick me out or leave me. So I just want to thank all of you here for helping me with the facts and giving me advice on talking to her, it has helped me tons, and im sure I would have been stepping on my tongue if I hadnt had my sisters here for support. If you are the praying type like me, please keep us in your prayers, and good wishes are welcome too. I am still talking this out with her, and am very nervous, but an open book when she asks a question. Anyway, I will keep everyone updated.

Di
02-12-2007, 10:07 AM
Good luck.....just keep talking to her and answer any questions she has...she will prob feel betrayed by being kept out of this part of your life...reassure her ...keep telling her you love her.Best Wishes and you both will be in my prayers.

marie354
02-12-2007, 10:10 AM
Hope that it all works out as it has with me. My SO is sooo supportive.
I know that you know to take your time. Let her ask the questions and answer the best you can and by all means... Don't push.
I'm sure you already know all of this so I'll shut up now.

kaitlin
02-12-2007, 11:08 AM
Hi Erika, My prayers are with you and your wife. I don't know how you feel,so I'm not able to offer any "how to" advise. I wasn't able to come out to anyone until I met Tammy. She has known about my true self since the first month we dated. I feel sure that things will work out, it may take a lot of talks and work but if you two love each other enough it will work. I wish you both the best. Kaitlin

kassi
02-12-2007, 11:27 AM
let her take it at her own pace. be patient w/ her. and absolutely don't push it on her you've had many years to be used to this. she has only had a few days. i was hurt not that my husband didn't tell me but because he didn't trust me enough to tell me. you are gonna have a rocky road ahead of you but hang in there she'll eventually come around

ErikaLeigh
02-13-2007, 06:59 AM
Well a little update. She is asking a bunch of questions. I printed out some info that pertains to us, and she read it. I know it helped her with the right info, because she asked a bunch more questons, and I of course answered them honestly. She is at the stage of accepting that her man has another side, but she doesnt like it. I told her that she never has to see that side of me unless she feels she wants to.

DAVIDA
02-13-2007, 07:14 AM
That squeaking you hear is the sound of another door opening!
Good luck!
Love,DAVIDA

Tina Dixon
02-13-2007, 07:18 AM
Good luck Hon, glad she keeps asking questions, when my wife found out she buried the idea after the first day.

ErikaLeigh
02-13-2007, 08:03 AM
On another note, I know she will need soembody to talk to besides me. If there are any GGs that are willing to e-mail her, PM me and I can give you her e-mail address.

GinaVegas
02-13-2007, 08:06 AM
Good luck Erika.....hope that everything turns out okay for you!

Sheila
02-13-2007, 08:15 AM
On another note, I know she will need soembody to talk to besides me. If there are any GGs that are willing to e-mail her, PM me and I can give you her e-mail address.

Erika,

you are more than welcome to give her my e-mail address, we also have a GG forum on here if she wants to come and join the forum there are a few simple rules to follow if she is interested

Jess

Iniquity Blonde GG
02-13-2007, 08:29 AM
hello Erika :happy: ,of course she can talk to any of us GG's & we are more than glad to help :happy: the forum for GG's is a good idea for her to start , and plenty of help/advice/support there for your wife .
let her look @ forum maybe, and show her theres a forum as ive said for GG's then she can decide :hugs:
hope it works out ok :love:

Holly
02-13-2007, 09:01 AM
Erika, my prayers and wishes are with you and your wife. The most powerful force on the face of the earth is love. Allow it to mend your relationship.

Sandra
02-13-2007, 09:14 AM
Keep taking it slow with her and talking with her, she will have a load of questions for you, just be as honest as you can with your answers don't hide anything from her.

She can of course join here and after 10 post join the private GG forum, where she will be able to chat to others who have experienced what she is now going through and get some advise and support.

Karren H
02-13-2007, 09:34 AM
Hope everything works out for the best... Going to have some bad days ahead for sure... And as stated above, moving at her speed is the best advice... Some times too much information can be worse than too little.....

Love Karren

EmmaB GG
02-13-2007, 09:43 AM
Hi Erika

I think that the GG Forum would be a good place for her as she'll read about a wide variety of experiences so she'll (hopefully) quickly work out how she feels about it and where she fits in with it - I found that I stopped asking my SO questions that upset him/he found difficult to answer because I gained a level of comfort & understanding here - we still talk a lot, but positively and constructively as I think I understand this world a bit better now, from both sides of the fence!

Also, she's not alone in this!!!

Robin Leigh
02-13-2007, 09:45 AM
My very best wishes to you & your wife, Erika Leigh. :bighug: :love: May your relationship become even stronger through this time of trial.

Your wife might be a bit wary of coming here, but if she's read info that you've printed from here, that's a great start. Maybe even show her some of the early posts by some of the GGs here that were going through the same things then that she's going through now.

Does she have anyone she can talk to about this that you both trust? She will need to talk to someone, probably female...

:hugs:

Robin

ErikaLeigh
02-20-2007, 11:31 AM
Well as promised, and update. My wife isnt too happy with the thought of her man in a dress, but at the same time reassured me that she isnt going anywhere (THANK GOD) which was one of my worst fears of telling her. She would like the dressing to stop, but I explained that unless God completely rewired my brain, I dont think I could ever give it up. She is also realizing why I do some of the things that I do, particularly for her, like doing her nails, and helping her tidy up her eyebrows from time to time. And while she isnt happy about it all, she seems to be over the worst of it (I HOPE) and we are definately a lot closer now. Again I want to say THANK YOU SO MUCH to all of my sisters here for their help, advice, support, and just companionship (even if it is just on the computer) that all of you have given me since finding this site.

Erika :hugs: :love: