PDA

View Full Version : UT OH Pastor is on the way

Staci G
02-12-2007, 11:37 AM
Well what a let down I just spent over an hr showering shaving and doing my makeup getting dressed and low and behold I get a call from the preacher of my church. He needs some help soo he is coming to get me and we are going to the church.. OH happy day. have you ever?? I wish I could wear what I have on but I dont think I better load a bunch of stuff into a pick up with 4"heels :heehee: not to mention I just got this skirt.

Gotta love those interuptions

Angie G
02-12-2007, 11:43 AM
I know Staci some time I just want to be dressed '' whan the wife and I have to go to town for this or that and it's like I don't want to :hugs:
Angie

Julie York
02-12-2007, 11:53 AM
I was going to do a joke about basil and sun-dried tomatoes.....but I can't be bothered.

:D

dancinginthedark
02-12-2007, 11:57 AM
Hope you don't mind a GG pov but dang if I didn't get this one right off the bat and totally relate. GG or CD a lot of us feel let down/disappointed when we get all dolled up and something happens to mess it all up. Even knowing it's a good reason I still feel just that let down; and sometimes I down right resent the heck out of it too. :strugglin But what ya gonna' do? (sigh) Enjoy one or two more moments of wearing my nicest heels and feeling oh so feminine then it's off to wash my face and change into my jeans to lend a hand to who ever needs my help. You're a good person and that's why the pastor knew he could count on you. Still ...I understand a lot more than you may have realized. lol

dancin

Karren H
02-12-2007, 03:59 PM
You never have a PCV nun outfit when you need one most?? Hehe

Love Karren

Helen H. Heels
02-12-2007, 04:04 PM
Karen,
Iwould love to see the PVC habit on you. Of course you would have to borrow my halo!!

Best regards,
Helen.

PaulaJaneThomas
02-12-2007, 04:04 PM
Why didn't you tell him to ef off?

Sara Kat
02-12-2007, 04:17 PM
I wouldn't have answered the phone. :D

Staci G
02-12-2007, 04:25 PM
I wouldn't have answered the phone. :D

OH yeah now I get the advice where were you earlier.
Well I guess I had to get my guy:sick: stuff back on anyway the wife will be home soon:hiding:

Julie York
02-12-2007, 06:20 PM
Why didn't you tell him to ef off?

Wow. Are you a member of the Julie York/Ashley In Jersey conglomorate?

:D :D

marie354
02-12-2007, 06:30 PM
I know what you mean... I got home about 3:45pm and got dressed and got on line here. whithin a few moments my SO called from the supercenter asking about the pin number for my card and she'd be right home. Oops! I got changed just in time because the neighbors helped bring in the groceries.
LOL

tightsgirl
02-12-2007, 06:34 PM
You never have a PCV nun outfit when you need one most?? Hehe

Love Karren

:rofl: