PDA

View Full Version : How different would i be if and when i become a girl

eleventhdr
02-12-2007, 02:19 PM
I am now having dream visionwhere i see stuff that is very true and today i had one again where i finally become a little gilr and I ma very different once i do then i ma as my male self anyone else think you would be very different if you did become a girl at long last!

Suzy!

Deborah
02-12-2007, 02:27 PM
I really don't think i'd be to much different. Perhaps female mannerisms i've crushed i'd finally be able to display without anyone thinking i'm gay.
Providing they come back naturally of course.

Karren H
02-12-2007, 03:24 PM
well I never wanted to be a girl... And I think things would change drastically if I was to become one... Both emotionally, family, relationships, and socio-economically!!! Everything would change... Some for the better some for the worse... Changing genders isn't neccessatrily the solution to all ones problems...

I'd rather live in both genders than have to pick just one permenantly, thank you!! Hehe

Love Karren

Sierra Evon
02-12-2007, 03:41 PM
I really don't think i'd be to much different. Perhaps female mannerisms i've crushed i'd finally be able to display without anyone thinking i'm gay.

Yep !!!, thats pretty much it for me too !!!!!!!:yt:

Daphne Renee
02-12-2007, 03:56 PM
IF I ever did that.. I dont think things would be much different.. perhaps I would enjoy shopping a little more. :D

Andrea Nicole
02-12-2007, 04:39 PM
11th,
Just don't get pregnant.
Andi .....

eleventhdr
02-13-2007, 03:33 AM
But why not being pregnat would be an ultimate personel experience and then besides you would have someone who realy love's you so why not but i would still love women also I would just be one instead so what!

Suzy!

Jane2
02-14-2007, 07:13 AM
:o i wish become a real female and get pregnat...

Kate Simmons
02-14-2007, 07:31 AM
Me, a girl? I doubt it Hon. I may look like one a little when I'm dressed but I'm really too onrey to be a girly girl, so guess I'll have to settle with being the tomboy type who wants to challenge everything.:happy:

MJ
02-14-2007, 08:24 AM

i am with deb, i would just be free , free at last

ChristineRenee
02-14-2007, 08:48 AM
I think I would be very much the same on the inside. Just even more feminine on the outside. :happy:

btmgrl6
03-08-2007, 06:43 PM
Only difference would be the plumbing......

NatalieGirl
03-08-2007, 07:37 PM
I'm sure I would be quite different.

Think about the genetics. We are men because our fathers contributed a sperm cell with a Y chromosone to mate with our mother's X chromosone.

If our fathers had contributed an X instead, and we were born GGs, we would be very very different. Different genes. Different person.

With my luck, had I been born a GG, I might have been one of those who wished she was a man! LOL

pedebra
03-09-2007, 06:14 AM
If I became a girl, I'd be a tomboy who, as Vicky replied, would crossdress as a guy occassionally. Otherwise, I would still be the same person.
Debra

JoAnnDallas
03-09-2007, 10:32 AM
To me this is the difference between a Cder and a Transexual. As a CDer, I like dressing as a woman, being seen as a women, and being treated as a women, but I still like being a man at times. A transexual on the other hand, is a women, she just has the wrong body and with hormons, surgry, and time can become close enough to be a woman, that it will take a doctor to tell the difference.

Marcie Sexton
03-09-2007, 10:38 AM
I agree with the girls who said why not pregnant too...If I were to assume the body and gender I would want to experience it all...

Deborah_UK
03-09-2007, 02:02 PM
i am with deb, i would just be free , free at last

my feelings exactly

Jammie Lyann
03-09-2007, 03:14 PM
I have wounder that myself, If I became a woman would my thoughts change, my ideals, the kind of things I like or do, would my mathmatic skills change, hmmm I'm not sure this would an would hope it wouldnt. I like the way my brain works now an I dont want it to change, so that would be a big fator if that was a choice I ever wish to persue

Tamera
04-20-2007, 05:03 AM
I'll skip the being pregnant part. I seen to many relationships that did not work out and its tough raising kids on your own. I just want to be responsible for ME. I would not want anyone to answer to, I have already had that.
To many unknowns in the world anymore.
Tamera

cindychan
04-20-2007, 05:59 AM
Sometimes I think we are just specail people like the Indain third gender rather than just women, but man at times I wish I really were one:hugs: :love:

BlUeDrAgOn
04-20-2007, 06:14 AM
I think about it sometimes, but I don't know if I could really look like a 100% girl. I'd really have to pass as one, or else I guess I'd freak out every time I had to go out.

About the girlish behavior, it had to come naturally, or else it would seem a bit theatrical.

JoAnnDallas
04-20-2007, 12:36 PM
I saw a medical report out of japan where a women got a complete womb transplant and even was able to conceive. So guess it is not out of the possiblity that a man could have a complete womb transplant and get pregnent.

Marcie Sexton
04-20-2007, 01:04 PM
Name of a good song...

Dream the impossible deam...

I would probably assume all the things that a House wife would do...much as I do right now, both en-femm and drab...I'd just be what I really desire to be...All Woman...

Oh yea, I'd be out and about all the time, especially in my short skirts and daisy dukes :heehee:

Need this girl say any more

Gina_darling
04-20-2007, 01:52 PM
I don't think i would be any different. I have almost finished training for a career I have wanted to do since I was very young. I know I would want to do that regardless of what sex I was. Obviously some things would be different, I'd have slightly different friendships and use my spare time differently, but hard to say how differently.