PDA

View Full Version : Okay world here comes Amanda...

Amanda Shaft
02-12-2007, 04:36 PM
Okay this is it! Going out for the first time! It feels a little crazy, like going all in at poker, so much risk and for what? No not going to talk myself out of this I'm outer here! Wish me luck! I'll post results (if I'm not locked up somewhere) when I get back.
Yours, feeling a little sick, Amanda xhttp://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p298/Amanda-Shaft/Amandastepsout.jpg

Staci G
02-12-2007, 04:42 PM
Good luck and enjoy I hope you have a great time

Julie York
02-12-2007, 06:08 PM
No mini skirt and thigh high pvc red boots? Bloody amateurs!

:D

I wish you luck.:thumbsup: You look completely blendable so you should be fine.

Amanda Shaft
02-12-2007, 06:15 PM
OMG! Wow! Okay details, but first a few notes to self:
A. If you’re going to take boy kit to change into don’t forget trousers and shoes.
B. Practice getting into and out of a car in a skirt, legs akimbo is not too stylish!
C. Don’t park next to another car just arrived, close encounters should be avoided especially with people who haven’t the right change and will want some from you.
D. Relax for goodness sake; feeling sick the whole time is most unbecoming.
E. If some dude says “I fancy you” he is a: drunk, b: demented or c: got damn fine taste!

All that aside that was scary but great. I was a bit worried about getting out past the neighbours as we share a narrow drive and I had visions of meeting a car coming the other way, but all was clear. Little close call when parking, no time to relax someone straight in my face, said “No sorry” in my best high voice and wheeled away. Did some of the bits and pieces I had to do, post letters and menial stuff like that, but I figured it was better to have real purpose than just stroll around. Only real problem was a bunch of youths coming along the pavement on the same side as me so I elected to cross the road only to run into another gaggle. Thought it would look funny crossing again so I took them head on remembering “You’re the girl let them get out of the way!” That sounds braver than it felt but the “I fancy you” made me smile.

Tomorrow I’m off to the seaside for a picnic, which should be interesting! En femme of course! And I’ll take my camera to show you some beach action!
Love and much relief Amanda x
PS does anyone else think I look like Auntie Maud? What a hot chick Ah?

JenniferR771
02-12-2007, 06:27 PM
Beach? But it is winter here--15 inches snow. Enjoy the beach--maybe I can send some snow pictures.

sherell
02-12-2007, 06:49 PM
Very brave Amander its windy down here I assume you went out after dark.
Once you start its hard to stop.

krisinpink
02-12-2007, 08:23 PM
You go Amanda!! Have fun & tell us all about it later!

Kate Simmons
02-13-2007, 12:48 AM
Looking good Amanda. Let us know how you make out.:happy: Sal

Angie G
02-13-2007, 01:07 AM
Amanda your looking good hun go have some fun :hugs:
Angie

Amanda Shaft
02-13-2007, 07:09 AM
Doh trapped! We share a drive with a couple of people and one of them instead of going out and earning an honest living he has been out there all morning messing with his car! I can't get out without being outted! There's still this afternoon though. Come on, girl in a hurry!
Yours, not on the beach, Amanda

Tina Dixon
02-13-2007, 07:15 AM
I think I'm going to cry, another CD has left the nest and gone out in to the world:thumbsup:

uktvkaren
02-13-2007, 08:51 AM
Hi Amanda
Glad to hear that you had such a good time while out.
You wouldnt want to be on the beach here today either :)
Speak soon
Karen xxx

bgirl
02-13-2007, 09:01 AM
You look great! The first time out begs for an encore! I am planning mine as we speak. Go girl. Beth

Robin Leigh
02-13-2007, 09:13 AM
Going out for the first time! It feels a little crazy, like going all in at poker, so much risk and for what?To show the world what kind of woman you are, that's what for. :D

Going out en femme puts our CDing into a whole new context. Our gender identity is partially social, formed by the way people respond to the gender cues we give them. Being en femme in a social context is a much richer experience than doing it behind closed doors. It goes from being something mostly in our heads to something we're doing in the Real World.

I'm so happy that you made it out, Amanda. :hugs: :thumbsup: It sounds like you had a busy time! Actually, being immediately forced to interact with people like that probably helped: you didn't really have time to get nervous. :)

Sorry to hear that you didn't make it to the beach. [Crazy Pommies, going to the beach in the middle of winter! :heehee: ].

:hugs:

Robin

Joy Carter
02-13-2007, 09:49 AM
I think I'm going to cry, another CD has left the nest and gone out in to the world:thumbsup:

Aw I'm getting all misty eyed here.

Tina. Anytime babe you want to go out I/we can be there for you. Just let me know when your ready. I think you would be a hoot on the town.:D

Joy Carter
02-13-2007, 09:51 AM
Okay this is it! Going out for the first time! It feels a little crazy, like going all in at poker, so much risk and for what? No not going to talk myself out of this I'm outer here! Wish me luck! I'll post results (if I'm not locked up somewhere) when I get back.
Yours, feeling a little sick, Amanda xhttp://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p298/Amanda-Shaft/Amandastepsout.jpg

Amanda you look absolutely lovely. Wouldst thou have a spot a tea with the ?

Amanda Shaft
02-13-2007, 11:35 AM
The picnic on the beach was abandoned due to a water logged pitch and the inclement weather: it started slashing down! So it just came down to a couple of quick pictures to say: bin there, done it, got the blouse! Okay the picture may not be my most glamorous moment but… hey ho!

The actual beach and walk along the prom. was fine although I did wonder if my make-up was washing away, meet a couple of other hardy souls who I nodded at and smiled but no dramas.

I have concluded that getting out and away from the house without the neighbours spotting you is the most dangerous and stressful point of any expedition, after that its okay..ish! When you meet strangers it doesn’t matter what they think. I have in the past made a complete arse of myself whilst drunk or taking on a bet (both at the same time usually) but it doesn’t worry me what onlookers make of me, those who I don’t know from Adam. Admittedly I’ve had a few blockings from the SO for my efforts the next day, but that just proves that it’s those who know us and who we desire respect from who really count. Hence the hiding in the closet malarkey I suppose! So if you go out, don’t worry they’re only clothes, be yourself, have purpose and belief, be at ease and people will be easy with you, and sod them if they’re not. I shall pontificate no longer as there are far more experienced fresh-air fems than I, but I shall gain and learn and grow from the venture into this new frontier.

So what next? Any suggestions girls on the South coast of England! Anyone for tea?

Yours, feeling pretty damn smug with herself, Amanda x

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p298/Amanda-Shaft/Beach1.jpg

trannie T
02-13-2007, 02:06 PM
Spring is coming, you will have more opportunities to get out. I'm glad your maiden voyage went well. You go girl!