PDA

View Full Version : Avatar

Jenney Love
02-03-2005, 07:49 AM
I guess I am not totally ready to put the real me up, the fear of being recognized, is still outweighing the need to express.

Jenney

Wendy me
02-03-2005, 07:54 AM
the thing is be who or what you wan't to be don't let anyone but you make choices
for you ...........what is right for you is right for you..................by the way when i frist saw your avatar i thought omg i never knew she was a cd ...........love csi

lissa_cd
02-03-2005, 07:57 AM
Jenny, I understand what you feel, once I put myself in picture I felt a rush and a release of all that inhibited me from be Melissa...till then I was hindered, I look forward to viewing you...the cd you really are.
Melissa

Tracie Lynn
02-03-2005, 08:29 AM
Jenney I know how you feel their are a lot of girls that fear recognison and thats great every body moves along their trek at their own rate of speed I dont post one of me simply because I dont have one and dont know anybody to help with the photo session but in March I am going for my first perfesonal makeover and I will post one of those pics. for sure thank you for being here Jenney I enjoy reading your posts

Ashleigh
02-03-2005, 08:40 AM
I guess I am not totally ready to put the real me up, the fear of being recognized, is still outweighing the need to express.

Jenney

Don't feel pressured. I totally understand. I feel the same way. As well known as I am in the county I live in, (a college town) if any one should happen across this site for any reason and see me, I would be history - rapidly. I know there are CDs here, but they are very closeted too for the same reason.

lissa_cd
02-03-2005, 08:42 AM
Tracie..Jenney..Wendy. I set my camera on a tripod and took them myself and of course the results are limited, I would love to have someone help me with photos, I'd for sure post them, Tracie, can't wait to see your photos, in this site I simply love the professionalism of the gals, they all look so elegant. Do share..
anxious
Melissa

lissa_cd
02-03-2005, 08:45 AM
just wanted to include this shot, dark, foggy but thought I'd share it with you gals..

Sharon
02-03-2005, 08:53 AM
Jenney, just post a picture when you feel you are ready to do so, although I'm certainly looking forward to that day!
I dealt with the same fears after I joined the forum, but I finally grew bolder when I saw the photos of all the other members here. I figured that if the other girls were confident enough to post, then I should be also.
But then again, I'm not well known at all, just to a few dozen family members, several dozen more friends and acquaintances, and a couple thousand I have met through work, school, and various hang-outs.

Lissa,
You look mighty pretty Sweetie. Thanks for sharing!

sandim
02-03-2005, 09:36 AM
I've always used an avatar of Marylyn Monroe peeking from behind a mask. Heres my pic! Now everyone can see why I use the Monroe avatar. I'll probably change it back on Saturday!

Sandra Michelle

lissa_cd
02-03-2005, 09:46 AM
oh no...don't change...so natural....lovely pic..

Tracie Lynn
02-03-2005, 09:57 AM
I've always used an avatar of Marylyn Monroe peeking from behind a mask. Heres my pic! Now everyone can see why I use the Monroe avatar. I'll probably change it back on Saturday!

Sandra Michelle
Sandra their is not one thing wrong with your pic. that I can find leav it on their girl friend.

sherri
02-03-2005, 11:18 AM

Sandra Michelle
Don't change it. Love it! My first thought at first glance — Sigourney Weaver!

Jennifer_G
02-03-2005, 11:24 AM

Jenney

I can understand that. Take your time to deciede, If u don't want to thats fine.......but it is kinda fun !!!

Maybe I wanna be found out :D Well maybe not really :confused:

Although if anyone who knows me finds my pic here I wanna know what they were doing here in the first place !!!!

Wendy me
02-03-2005, 11:45 AM
I can understand that. Take your time to deciede, If u don't want to thats fine.......but it is kinda fun !!!

Maybe I wanna be found out :D Well maybe not really :confused:

Although if anyone who knows me finds my pic here I wanna know what they were doing here in the first place !!!!

me too

Priscilla1018
02-03-2005, 12:07 PM
Jenny,
I understand the feeling about not being ready yet. In my case, my hair is 1/16th of an inch long and I have terminal five o'clock shadow, full beard.But all of that will change. Post an avatar when you feel ready. Like the song said" we are family, I've got all my Sisters with me."

Lissa, great picture. And Sandra Michelle, I to thought of Sigourney Weaver.

Love and Hugs to all,
Priscilla

Amelie
02-03-2005, 12:24 PM
Jenney don't worry about posting a pic. It is your words that matter more. What you have to say is more important than a pic. It's what you put into the forum and what you learn from the forum that counts.

Anyway, I recognise your handwriting, you're that person that sells me my lottery tickets. Lol

Amelie

DonnaT
02-03-2005, 12:29 PM

Sandra Michelle

I'm trying to figure out which televison actress you look like! Hmmm.

Nice natural look too!

Jenney Love
02-03-2005, 01:26 PM
Thank you all for your kind words, the pic of me may appear agian.

Jenney

stevie h
02-03-2005, 01:35 PM
i think your brave just talking about it.

love

stevie

xx

Tristen Cox
02-03-2005, 03:43 PM
Jenney and Sandra, don't be afraid of showing who you are or what you look like. There's no one here that isn't a little fearful of posting, heck even me too. Took me months to get the courage up, but after I did I thought now why was I so scared in the first place. Be who you are, and enjoy it. We love seeing you.

*hugs*
Tristen

Maddie Knight
02-03-2005, 05:21 PM
If people recognize you they are obviosly looking on a site for crossdressers and are probably draw to it themselves.
What is there to hide ?

Danielle1960
02-03-2005, 07:01 PM
Sandra
Great Avatar! I would leav it up!

IAMDONNA
02-03-2005, 07:47 PM
Jenny, when you are ready to post we will all be happy to see it. Hope you find the courage as we all had to. Lisa that photo, I may be your older sister lost at birth. Nice look. Sandra_Michelle a very natural look and a good one. A little makeup and you are out and about. Go for it.

Hugs to all of you......Love Donna :) :)

LindaTS
02-04-2005, 08:52 AM
Hi Jenny,
Today is the first time I've seen the new you. I think it's a very good photo and you look so sweet. Maybe we can see more of you in the coming months.