PDA

View Full Version : The Anti Panty Look. (forgot I had boy briefs on)

Deidra Cowen
02-12-2007, 05:53 PM
Had to work yesterday afternoon, but got back home early in the evening. Decided I had one more chance to dress up! So got dolled up in casual stuff and had fun around the house and even got on the net camming and chatting.

Had to go to the bathroom...pulled my capris down and I freaking still had on my boy underwear (briefs) had forgotten to put on panties. Cracked me up I had done that. Guess it shows I'm really not a panty nut like some of ya. :tongueout

marie354
02-12-2007, 06:03 PM
Deidra that is such a cute story... It really is. I love it.
It's happened to me before and I had the same reaction.
I'd be willing to bet that it has or will happen to most of us here... At least the ones that still have a pair of male undies.
:D

SherriePall
02-12-2007, 06:09 PM
Or how about when you're en drab and you go to the bathroom and you forgot you have panties on?
And, yes, Deidra, I have been shocked to find male undies on me (but never when I'm en femme).

Julie York
02-12-2007, 06:10 PM
Pervert!

Victoria Anne
02-12-2007, 06:16 PM
I have never done that but I have gone to the doctors only to find when told to lower my trousers to get an injection that I had forgotten to put on mens underwear!

Carroll
02-12-2007, 06:47 PM
I am one of the few that does not wear pan.....err, I am one of the few that wears mens briefs while enfemme. (didnt want to say the "P" word :D )

Raychel
02-12-2007, 07:12 PM
Now I guess that would be a true crossdresser. :devil: :devil:

I can pretty much guaranty that will never happen to me. It is all about the undergarments first, Then if the time allows, that is when I get to pull out the dresses and shoes.

marie354
02-12-2007, 07:16 PM
The undies must be as nice as the dress you want to wear. It's all about how it feels I guess.

Marla S
02-12-2007, 07:18 PM
Not a real crossdresser ... nope ... no way. I am shocked.

RobertaFermina
02-12-2007, 07:21 PM
I have always worn briefs.
Now I am always wearing hose, and briefs don't work well under hose.
So I'm "in transition" on the P-Question.

:rose: Roberta :rose:

SandyR
02-12-2007, 07:25 PM
I knew I was going to be on the road for work one day, so with that in mind I got my stuff on, Hose, Bra, stopped at a rest area and finished getting dressed. Well about 2 hours latter I stopped for a quick bit to eat, went into the bathroom and bam!!! Still had my boy briefs on.......

Yikes........That will never happen agian.

SandyR

Colleentg
02-12-2007, 07:30 PM
I've never done that, but I have a true story for you all.

I always wear panties under my work uniform. But before they issued them to me, I had to wear jeans. One day I went to work, not knowing I had ripped a large hole to the left of the zipper of my jeans. Well, as usual, the first half hour of work, we all sit in a breakroom/trailer until we get the urge to actually do some work, drinking coffee, watching the morning news, etc. A couple hours later, I felt a draft while sitting on stool at a machine! Looking down, I got the biggest embarrassment. I was sort of hanging out thru that hole! (thank someone for tight panties!) At that particular moment, no one saw what I saw, so I held it together and asked the supervisor if I could run home to change my pants. He laughed and suggested to borrow somebody else's extra work pants to wear the rest of the shift. I did and changed immediately. The hole must have gotten larger by the time I felt the draft, they were well beyond repair. At lunchtime, the guy who lent me his pants asked how they fit. The shift mechanic told me the jeans were already ripped when I came into work! He said he noticed my striped 'skivies' earlier, sitting across from him in the breakroom. I must have turned so red! His next inquiry was why I wear such pretty underwear!!!

Karren H
02-12-2007, 07:33 PM
lol!!! I wear my male hanes low riser cotton briefs (very colorful ones too) out enfemme all the time... They are comphy!!!

Love Karren

Kristen Kelly
02-12-2007, 08:06 PM
If I'm not wearing panties, I like men's microfiber Bikinis, no difference but the $$ and colors, no pink or light blue

marie354
02-12-2007, 08:10 PM
I used to wear the Spaulding men's bikini briefs but they just were too thick and my "jewels" got a lot hotter. Now I like cotton panties the most for casual everyday wear, but I gotta' have nylon or silk when I wear a nice dress.

krisinpink
02-12-2007, 08:20 PM
I've had similar experiences...in drab panties under sexy clothes, and have been in drab clothes and forgotten the sexy panties are there...so far, no situations at work or the doctors, but it will happen 'cause I'm gonna continue to 'roll the dice' so to speak!!

Keely
02-13-2007, 07:35 AM
Deidra, How could you do that, I'm shocked too. :rolleyes:

Robin Leigh
02-13-2007, 10:14 AM
I freaking still had on my boy underwear (briefs) had forgotten to put on panties. Cracked me up I had done that. Guess it shows I'm really not a panty nut like some of ya. :tongueoutTo a panty nut like myself, that's almost inconceivable, Deidra! :D

The other day, I was trying on various bra & top combinations, to show the GG friend who helped me buy the tops. For a few moments, I wondered why the top I was trying on didn't look as good with the bra I'd just put on as I remembered it looking. I then noticed that I had neglected to re-insert my forms... :)

I am one of the few that does not wear pan.....err, I am one of the few that wears mens briefs while enfemme. (didnt want to say the "P" word :D )Amateur! :heehee:

I will admit that before I learned to tuck properly, I occasionally wore a small pair of men's briefs backwards as a kind of gaff.

I didn't underdress for many years (apart from occasional pantyhose on cold winter's days) but since my Christmas CDing marathon, I can't go back to wearing men's briefs. Apart from when I visit my chiropractor. OTOH, he's surely noticed my shaved arms & chest...

:hugs:

Robin

trannie T
02-13-2007, 01:05 PM
For those of us who 'underdress' many have inadvertently displayed their panties. That's why I try to find panties with a plain waistband. If I'm underdressed I still look likea man, Diedra was only doing the opposite. Crossdressing is more in the head than in the clothing anyway.