PDA

View Full Version : my 1st time out

sandyohio
02-12-2007, 07:10 PM
wow after 45yrs i did it i went out for my 1st. time femm.first of all idd like to thank the members here that gave me the encouragment to go out.last saturday night i went to the "girls night out" in akron oh. at lydia"s i know there are members here that were there and i really want to thank all of you for making me feel so comfortable and wellcome,yes i was scared to death but after all the hugs and warm hellos,i never felt so wellcome and accepted.all i can say is thank you everyone and thank you cross dressers. com with out the folks here id still be wishing i could go out. ps. my 1st post also

Colleentg
02-12-2007, 07:42 PM
Hoo-yeah! Go for it girl! It sure helps when others give you that warmth and confidence, don't it? That's just how it was for my first time, but up in Michigan at the time. In fact, the first few times was actually a mental rush for me.

My thumbs up to those of you with SOs who live the life with you.

misspatty
02-13-2007, 10:35 AM
Sandy,

Good for you! I live in the Cleveland area and have been looking at the Lydia's group. I do not yet have the courage to go but keep thinking about it. Do you have to be invited to go to GNO? Do you have to be a member of the Pink Essense? Is the bar accepting? Anyone bother you?

Thanks,
Patty

Robin Leigh
02-13-2007, 11:02 AM
Congratulations, Sandy! :bighug: Glad you had such a great time.

:hugs:

Robin

gennee
02-13-2007, 11:10 AM
It's feels great, doesn't it? It gets better each time you go out.

Gennee

:gorgeous:

dianne courtney
02-13-2007, 12:01 PM
:love: Ladies, sounds great. However, I got a sour look when I introduced earrings, which I think are necessary, a wig (deep auburn) will take a cruise to introduce, and make-up, oh I'm dying for but found I have no lower eyelashes. It looks like 3 yrs to join the out crowd.:D :D :D

Lisa Marie
02-13-2007, 12:05 PM
Congradluations on your first trip out! I hope to venture out soon someday myself!

susie evans
02-13-2007, 07:50 PM
congratulations hope you had funn and go agin soon:hugs:

susie