PDA

View Full Version : Babys got Back!!

jennifer easton
02-12-2007, 08:32 PM
Got home this afternoon and found my new tushie in the mail, my enhancing brief It's a butt, now to some of you out there, i'm sure this is no big deal but to me its way cool I can't stop looking at my back side!! never had a bottom before, nope I've always had a beer gut which I am working on hard even as we speak, tonight I had my usual bowl of oatmeal and a smartstart peanut butter and welchs grape jam sandwich for dinner, after deal or no deal I'm off to the treadmill, lost 25lb sense sept. and have keep them off through all the holldays! but wait a minute, I'm rambling, got this marvelous little gissmo from OneHanesplace.com was a steal $11.95! better get out of here talk at you girls later

marie354
02-12-2007, 08:37 PM
Cool. I got a link from a friend on this site that I havn't ordered yet. Next month, that'll be one of the things that I'll order for myself.
My SO says I have a nice tush, but it's not quite like I want, neither are my hips.

Joy Carter
02-12-2007, 08:58 PM
I don't know what it is but I just have a fascination for GG's in that region. :heehee:

jennifer easton
02-12-2007, 09:09 PM
Sandra, the sizes may through you off,my pantie size is a 6 and the paded ones for me was a 2x I know that sounds way to big but that is what they said when I called up! and they are the big ones, my waist is a 34, and they say that 2x are for (33-34) so thats what I got and they fit (shrugs sholders) I don't know anyway good luck

Joy Carter
02-12-2007, 09:12 PM
Sandra, the sizes may through you off,my pantie size is a 6 and the paded ones for me was a 2x I know that sounds way to big but that is what they said when I called up! and they are the big ones, my waist is a 34, and they say that 2x are for (33-34) so thats what I got and they fit (shrugs sholders) I don't know anyway good luck

Jenny I'm a 38 and mine sized out at 3X. I bought mine on line for 19.00 with shipping.

jennifer easton
02-12-2007, 09:12 PM
Joy, I know what you mean, I just love the way there jeans show off that part!

jennifer easton
02-12-2007, 09:17 PM
joy do they help, I love mine, might have to sleep in them tonight heheheheh

marie354
02-12-2007, 09:26 PM
Quoted by Jennifer Easton... Sandra, the sizes may through you off,my pantie size is a 6 and the paded ones for me was a 2x I know that sounds way to big but that is what they said when I called up! and they are the big ones, my waist is a 34, and they say that 2x are for (33-34) so thats what I got and they fit (shrugs sholders) I don't know anyway good luck

I understand, but by that I'd be a 2x as well. But with my waist cincher I get a 28" waist like I had when I was younger, so I'd probably need a smaller size to fit my proportions. I'm only 5' 5" and I'm trying to get back down to 125 lbs.
Thanks. I always love input from others with more experience.

jennifer easton
02-12-2007, 10:10 PM
Geeeeeeeeeees 125 aeh! I'm 5-5 myself but so far from that it's unreal,I just look in the catalog and it says you are a m(27-28)

jennifer easton
02-12-2007, 10:24 PM
Oh hey while I'm thinking of it I also bought ,at wal mart, one of those cleavage sticky bra thingys the ones that you put on one side at a time and then connect the front closure together its called the amazing adhesive bra, I just use them like forms they stick by there self and are pretty cool you can go braless and they just hang on it's amazing they come in A-B-C cups! I have C cups and they help me fill out my B cup bras!

marie354
02-13-2007, 12:00 AM
Oh hey while I'm thinking of it I also bought ,at wal mart, one of those cleavage sticky bra thingys the ones that you put on one side at a time and then connect the front closure together its called the amazing adhesive bra, I just use them like forms they stick by there self and are pretty cool you can go braless and they just hang on it's amazing they come in A-B-C cups! I have C cups and they help me fill out my B cup bras!

Cool! I'll have to look for them the next time I'm there. Thanks for the tip.
Water bras are nice too... I've got 3, 34B, 34C & 36C. I fill an A cup naturally so they are great.
I should have some forms next month, so maybe I can use some of my other soft-cup bras.