PDA

View Full Version : How to get rid of the bulge between my stomach and breasts?

Tamera
02-13-2007, 12:49 PM
My dieting has gotten me 50 lbs. less and a flatter stomach. I am having a hard time with the area between the stomach and the breasts area to get flat. I wear a girdle but that doesn't help much. 41413Any ideas???

Teresa Amina
02-13-2007, 01:00 PM
Actually that photo looks just right. Most women have a bit "extra" there, especially at our age :happy:

Joy Carter
02-13-2007, 01:02 PM
My dieting has gotten me 50 lbs. less and a flatter stomach. I am having a hard time with the area between the stomach and the breasts area to get flat. I wear a girdle but that doesn't help much. 41413Any ideas???

Try standing straiter. It might help.:2c:

rickie121x
02-13-2007, 01:02 PM
Tamera - in that pic, your figure looks great! I would love to have that shape!

Downside: I would believe you would have to lose another 10+ pounds to get the svelte super slim fashion model's figure that I would believe you aspire to. Relax and enjoy!!!!!!

Tamera
02-13-2007, 01:04 PM
Thanx Teresa,
So does this mean it won't go away? You know I'm very self concience(I know I spelled that wrong) about my looks.

Angie G
02-13-2007, 01:06 PM
Tamera you look good in that pic hun :hugs:
Angie

Joy Carter
02-13-2007, 01:31 PM
A little know fact by GMs is that high heels thrust the hips forward some as well as the belly.

Karren H
02-13-2007, 01:36 PM
I have the same problem... Paying for my male sides past sins so to speak... And other than liposuction... Do what I do, get a corset.... Takes my 32" waist down to 28 of 29.... That and a lightly padded panty gives me enough of a girlish figure to get me through the mall!! Hehe

That tight corsett feeling is a wonderful fringe benifit!! :)

Love Karren

Tamera
02-13-2007, 01:38 PM
Thanx Joy,
But besides killing myself in heels, expecially in this weather. There has to be a better way.

All these girls are really kind in saying that there isn't anything wrong. And well maybe their right and I'm just to much of a perfectionist.

MsJanessa
02-13-2007, 01:44 PM
looks pretty good as is hon---like the Lady said stand up straight and if you are really into it buy a waist nipper to suck you in---about 10--20 dollars at sears or walmart

sparks
02-13-2007, 01:53 PM
Whom! My skinny frame holds the same bulge but I tend to stick it out without being conscious of doing so. Besides laying off French Fries which is way past the delicacy state in my life I have know clue how to get rid of it. My profile if I don't such it is awful. On the other hand I think your photo is awsome. You look great so don't fret it so much.

Tasha Meredith
02-13-2007, 01:57 PM
I'm also skinny, active, and have the exact same shape. I think it's purely matter a posture and bone structure.

JoAnnDallas
02-13-2007, 02:38 PM
ATTENTION............SHOULDERS BACK.........SUCK IN THAT GUT SOLIDER..........CHEST OUT.........LET ME SEE THOSE TITS........FORWARD MARCH....HUT..TWO..THREE..FOUR

Sorry......couldn't help it. I'm retired miltiary. :rofl:

JulieC
02-13-2007, 02:42 PM
ATTENTION............SHOULDERS BACK.........SUCK IN THAT GUT SOLIDER..........CHEST OUT.........LET ME SEE THOSE TITS........FORWARD MARCH....HUT..TWO..THREE..FOUR

Sorry......couldn't help it. I'm retired miltiary. :rofl:

<thread drift>

I've spent time in the military too. We of course know the don't ask, don't tell policy in the U.S. military...but that applies to homosexual interests. For those of us that are heterosexual, but crossdress, I wonder what the military would do in that situation?

Now, I know what the other people in your unit would do...string you up from the nearest tree, etc..make life VERY hard on you. But, administratively, I wonder what the military would do?

Tamera
02-13-2007, 02:54 PM
Regarding the military thread.
1. It does bring the stomach in.
2. It brings in the area a little bit that I am asking about.
3. It brings my chest out to wear I can poke someone in the eye.

But is it practicle for a female to walk like a soldier all the time?

With the threads I am reading I do think posture has a little to do with this problem but doesn't solve it 100%.

Is this area fat tissue that needs to be gotten rid of or is it muscle tissue that needs to be tightened up?
Thanx
Tamera

JoAnnDallas
02-13-2007, 02:55 PM
I have always wondered if a 20 year old Post-Op TS decided to join the military would they take her. She would as far as the legal system is concern a female. If the miltiary refused her would she have a legal right to sue the military for refusing her.

JoAnnDallas
02-13-2007, 03:01 PM
Tamera.......Forgive me, being ex-military, I tend to have a warped sense of humor at times. I also work in the medical field. I have worked in research where we did human trails. Anyway, only two things I can think of to get rid of the bluge (I have it too LOL), is exercise and tummy tuck. The first one takes time and is free. The second cost money, but looks great afterwards. In some people all the exercise in the world will not flatten their tommies, so in those cases a tummy tuck is the best choice. Liposuction will reduce the fat, but will leave excess skin that will later need to be removed.

Tamera
02-13-2007, 03:02 PM
JoAnn,
I think if they did refuse her they would give her every reason why they refused her accept the right one for fear of a lawsuit. She would have to claim discrimination. And as far as I know unless things have changed, when you join the military you sign a paper stating you can't/won't sue the government.

JoAnnDallas
02-13-2007, 03:07 PM
Ahhh, but it only counts IF you are accepted into the mititary. Until then you CAN sue.

Tamera
02-13-2007, 03:16 PM
JoAnn,
Sounds like you should start a thread on this and see the response!!
Tamera

Jesse69
02-13-2007, 05:42 PM
I went from 205 lbs XL to 139 lbs size small mens ( or size 16 to 4) and my belly fat is no problem. The only thing bad about once getting fat is that you have a large fat cell population.

If the military rejects crossdressers then I'd do this to avoid the draft !

Jenn S.
02-13-2007, 05:46 PM
You could try jogging or even powerwalking every other day. It's tough on the legs but it can give you a great figure.

Teresa Amina
02-13-2007, 07:43 PM
So does this mean it won't go away?

I think anything can be dealt with, but to tone up the belly enough to get it flat you might end up with a very guyish six-pack.

Tamera
02-14-2007, 09:36 AM
Thanx Girls for all your replies. You all are kind in saying I look good, and I appreciate it. I'm gonna try those exercises that Vicky mentioned and work on my posture that Joy mentioned. I'll also stick to my Tuna Fish Diet it seems to be working but not at a fast pace.
Thank You, Teresa for your replies also.

boygirl
02-14-2007, 09:48 AM
Yes Tamera, you look lovely honey. NO need to change.

Chrissy

Lawren
02-14-2007, 09:57 AM
Now, I know what the other people in your unit would do...string you up from the nearest tree, etc..make life VERY hard on you. But, administratively, I wonder what the military would do?

In 1983 I was on active duty in the Air Farce and got caught wearing pantyhose. I was arrested, taken to the hospital for examination, (so a doctor could witness it), and then sent to the shrink. I was in thearpy for 1 1/2 years until my enlistmnet was up. Although I cannot prove it, I believe they used it against me when I wanted to re-enlist. Officially, I could not re-up because I had an alcohol problem. I was drunk when they arrested me.

Stephenie S
02-14-2007, 01:00 PM
Dear Tamera,

As others have said, you have a figure many of us may envy. It does look pretty good. Please don't compare yourself to a teenager. You will NEVER get that figure again. That said, most tall girls who look good are rail thin so you could try just keeping up the diet. Exercise of coulse. I do 250 crunches every day and diet continuously. I am always a little bit hungry (well not ALWAYS, I do alow myself a few indulgences).

A common way to deal with that little paunch in to wear a girdle or corset as Karen has already mentioned. I really don't recomend a corset just for comfort reasons, but some here just love 'em. Not many GGs wear girdles nowadays, at least not like the ones I remember from my youth. The small paunch you show in your picture looks pretty normal to me and I would leave well enough alone if I were you.

So, that's my opinion. You look pretty good to me.

Lovies,
Stephenie

krisla
02-14-2007, 01:23 PM
I was working at home today and I dressed, and I wanted Starbucks. Based on posts and talking with some other girls who have gone out during the day I decided to try a daytime run to the Starbucks drive-thourgh. I put some shades on and got into my car and drove off. Frist stop was a drive up ATM top get cash, and then onto Starbucks. On my way to both no one appeared to notice while driving or while stopped at lights, so that was a confidence builder. When I got in line at Starbucks I ordered at the drive up board and I was surprized to hear the girl taking my order say "Ok Dear" at the end of the order, I then noticed the small camara lens on the board. I waited my turn and as I paid the girl had no reaction at all, gave me my change and my coffee. It was a total rush. I want to thank all of you for sharing your expericnces this may be a new era in my development, now I want to shop enfemme but I know that will take a lot more small steps but I am now more confident I will get there

krisla
02-14-2007, 01:24 PM
Was trying a new thread and failed sorry

krisla
02-14-2007, 02:25 PM
Thanks for understanding my mistake, you do have a nice figure..I get the bulge too. Another girl told me a long line girdle would smooth it out, havn't tried it yet.

Krisal

Charolette time
02-16-2007, 12:29 PM

:2c: Salution, take the pictures from the boobies up, solves that problem,:devil: :hugs: Charolette