PDA

View Full Version : "The Greg Behrendt Show"

Elizabeth Anne
02-13-2007, 04:52 PM
I was home from work yesterday to handle some business & for a Dr. appt.
I happened to turn the TV on & this show was on. Without seeing it, you would not understand my thoughts & comments.
First off, Ron/Veronica's eyebrows were a dead giveaway that he was a T'gendered person. They were thinner than mine & mine are pretty feminine. Second off, the way he was talking you could tell he was trying to train himself to talk feminine. Oh well, below is the recap from Greg's website about the show.
You can visit his website for video clips at;

www.gregbtv.com

Five years into their relationship, another woman threatens to take Ron away from Kathy. That "woman" is Ron (say what?!). Today, he revealed, "I want to live as Veronica, my female persona....in my heart...mind...and soul, I feel like I'm truly female." This news came as a shock to Kathy, who was hoping for a marriage proposal (this would be the opposite of that). Despite Ron's desire "to be myself," he didn't want to break up with Kathy: "No matter how I dress, I'm the same person...I love you, period." Kathy, who described herself as "conservative,”" earned Greg's praise for her measured response to Ron's announcement, especially when he appeared later as "Veronica." Ron/Veronica insisted he had no interest in dating men (a concern Greg and therapist Stacy Kaiser raised), while Kathy expressed her fear for Ron/Veronica's safety ("People get killed just for being different in certain parts of the country"). In the end, Kathy seemed amenable to continuing her relationship with Ron/Veronica, but insisted: "I don't want you to be with me if you even have thoughts of being with someone else."

Hugs,

Beth