PDA

View Full Version : My GG IS SO AWSOME

Dawntv
02-14-2007, 05:15 PM
Hi all and happy valentines day i got home and found two new pair of boycut silk panties and a new red and black lingere setwith g string panties cami and wrap. It is so wonderfull to have such a beautifull person in my life finally hope you all have similar experiences today xxooxx Dawn

Peg
02-14-2007, 05:55 PM
Isn't it great to have a so that's so understanding and helpful , mine took me sunday and got my ears pierced she's the best so today it's roses and gilmore girls season4 Peg :hugs: :D

marie354
02-14-2007, 05:58 PM
My SO and I gave each other the same thing this year. A box of chocolate covered cherries. Imagine that. We always did think alike though.

Kelsy
02-14-2007, 06:28 PM
My SO bought me a pair of pink VS logo jammys and a matching cosy pink robe and slippers:D

Jennifer

DeeInGeorgia
02-14-2007, 09:27 PM
I took the day off from work so my SO and I could spend some time together since the kids were in school. SO is going to a quilt seminar and needed a hat and some jewelry to go with an outfit that she borrowed from me to wear to a special dinner while there. We found her a hat and jewelry. We then went shopping for me and I got a 2 piece night set composed of a bra camisole with ruffles and matching tap pants with ruffles, all in lavender. We are going to model our items tonight after the kids go to bed.

Dee

SandyR
02-14-2007, 09:34 PM
Mine gave me the so needed closet space for more cloths......Now that is true love!!!!

Huggs, kisses and Happy Valentines day..

SandyR

Lawren
02-15-2007, 07:15 AM
Kerry gave me a single long stem yellow rose! She is the first GG ever to me a flower! She is just so sweet!

Karren H
02-15-2007, 08:09 AM
Lucky girl!!! Mine is awsome too.... she just doesn't like my hobby!!! She got me a sweet card (the I will love you for ever one too!!!) and the second season of House on DVD.... and chocolattes!!!!!

Love Karren

Staci G
02-15-2007, 08:17 AM
I am so glad for those that have the supportive SO I got my wife a card chocolates a DVD One Night With the King she got me absolutly zero but no biggie I got myself some new pantyhoseso there :tongueout

Tina B.
02-15-2007, 10:00 AM
Mine got me two new blouses, and two hats, a cute little short brimed one in blue, and a large brim straw in spring white, with a big white rose on the brim, Love that woman!

Country girl
02-15-2007, 03:38 PM
Jennifer got me some really cute 4 inch stacked high heels with a pair of skinny leg jeans for our trip when we go to DLV in Vegas and he got me a dozen long stemmed red roses, delivered to me at work with a wonderful card that made all my coworkers jealous! :devil: Sometimes life is just soooo sweet! :hugs: CG gg

Marcie Sexton
02-15-2007, 03:49 PM
About all we done was watch it snow, she has promised to make it up to me when the weather breaks...

Can't wait...:happy: