PDA

View Full Version : Superbowl drag party cancelled again!

Marissa_CD
02-03-2005, 06:25 PM
I was planning on throwing a drag superbowl party at my house and inviting anyone here on this website who lives in southern California to attend being that my wife is going to be out of town for 4 days. But she went and invited her dad to come over and watch the game with me while she is gone so there goes that idea. But........if I could get out of it would anyone who lives in southern California (I live in Pasadena) like to come over? Like I said I dont know if I can do it yet but I think it would be a lot of fun to watch one of the manliest games around while dressed like a girl. besides since she is going to be gone I was able to drive up to my dads house and grab my trunk of heels and boots that I had hidden in my dads storage container for over a year. some of my favorite shoes that have been locked away for a year are finally free again (only to be strapped to my feet again not sure if thats freedom). anyway post here or send me a private message if a drag superbowl party interests you.
Kisses, Marissa.

Danielle1960
02-03-2005, 06:56 PM
Hey. I live In PA but I think that would be cool. May be next year! :)

Wenda
02-04-2005, 01:09 AM
I can drive there in 2 days, but I would have to head out tomorrow just after Breakfast. Have fun, I'll be thinking of you. wenda.

Holly
02-04-2005, 01:59 AM
I was planning on throwing a drag superbowl party at my house and inviting anyone here on this website who lives in southern California to attend being that my wife is going to be out of town for 4 days. But she went and invited her dad to come over and watch the game with me while she is gone so there goes that idea. But........if I could get out of it would anyone who lives in southern California (I live in Pasadena) like to come over? Like I said I dont know if I can do it yet but I think it would be a lot of fun to watch one of the manliest games around while dressed like a girl. besides since she is going to be gone I was able to drive up to my dads house and grab my trunk of heels and boots that I had hidden in my dads storage container for over a year. some of my favorite shoes that have been locked away for a year are finally free again (only to be strapped to my feet again not sure if thats freedom). anyway post here or send me a private message if a drag superbowl party interests you.
Kisses, Marissa.
Bummer! I'm a little over an hour away in the Inland Empire. Oh well, have funn with your heels & boots!

Hugs

Capegirl
02-04-2005, 03:20 PM
Go Eagles !
:)

Stephanie Brooks
02-04-2005, 04:05 PM
Geez. It's only a five hour flight, and I don't have anything to wear. :p That's the best offer I've heard for a superbowl game ever, even if it probably can't happen! I'm no football fan, but that would be fun.

Julie
02-04-2005, 04:07 PM
Marissa, did your wife invite your father in-law over to watch the game because she thought you needed the company whilst she was away or does she suspect something else?

As you can see it's too far for me to make the journey but I hope it's a great game.

JJ

Marissa_CD
02-04-2005, 11:42 PM
well I couldnt get out of having the father in law over for the superbowl. maybe next year I can finally have it. and my wife invited him over because she knew he would want to get away from his own wife for a day and hang out with me. I know she didnt ask him over because she suspects anything because if she did she would have already kicked me out of the house. anyways have fun girls at least i have 3 other days to dress all by myself.
Kisses, Marissa.

Holly
02-05-2005, 01:17 AM
Okay then, how about the Stanley Cup Pla....... never mind.